• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

A Lost Little Swords-woman.

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

AN. Yeah, really, I'm actually trying. I'll be running an improvised 1d100 system with a...

Fallenblades643

Canned food pls?
AN. Yeah, really, I'm actually trying. I'll be running an improvised 1d100 system with a perk/skill system unless a better system pops up. Expect larger posts for most actual updates at a semi-decent with a fairly constant pace. Now! Off with you! Vote! and choose your specialty and setting! I wish to do a better post then this one! And I can't till I get the votes!

Your name is Youmu Konpaku.

youmuwithabroom.jpg

Servant/Butler/Gardener to Yuyuko Saigyouji
twinsouls.jpg

Yeah, that one.

And you... You do not know where you are right now. Yesterday was just like any other. You got up, did your morning practice, made breakfast, ate with Lady Yuyuko. Then Lady Yukari came to visit bearing gifts! She slipped your lady an inconspicuous package, before presenting you with a satin warped tanto-ish blade. Your day continued at this pace, alternating between the regular meals, practice, and your gardening till night time. Where like normal, you helped Lady Yuyuko get ready for bed...

The last thing you remember after bidding your lady goodnight was heading off too...
[X]Polish and sharpen your Grandfathers blades.
[X]Practice a little with your new gift from lady Yukari.
[X]Brush up on some of your studies.
[X]Make a quick snack for yourself.
[X]Write in-pending approval upon proposal.

A perfectly average day, for one Youmu Konpaku, except, you don't remember where or when you fell asleep, and instead have now, for whatever reason, awaken here. On the ground, in an unknown place.

The area is dominated by...

[X]Pew upon pew before an alter.
[X]A billowing cloud of smoke, the sound of laughter abound.
[X]A run down city, wreckage and debris abound. The sound of explosions, bangs, and Pops abound.
[X]A towering white washed wall, in a smallish city/village surrounded by the wall.
[X]A City of towering structure made of stone and steel. Their is a feeling of a hunting predator around.
[X]A... well... Its a school? But there's something here...
[X]Write in. -May delay game.

You are worried. Not for yourself of course, you can watch after yourself after all, but rather, for Lady Yuyuko. Shes hopeless without you! But, what can you do? You are in a strange and unfamiliar place.

[X]Write-in any basic action that won't be affected by your above choices.

The last thing you remember after bidding your lady goodnight was heading off too...
[X] You vaguely recall enjoying a nice warm bath before sitting in the veranda to look at the stars with a cup of tea.
[X] A towering white washed wall, in a smallish city/village surrounded by the wall.
But, what can you do? Your in a strange and unfamiliar place.
[X] Investigate your environment. Also, you appear to have a kink from where you were sleeping on your swords.

[X] Practice a little with your new gift from lady Yukari.
[X] A billowing cloud of smoke, the sound of laughter abound.
[X] Investigate your environment.

[X] You vaguely recall enjoying a nice warm bath before sitting in the veranda to look at the stars with a cup of tea.
[X] A towering white washed wall, in a smallish city/village surrounded by the wall.
[X] Investigate your environment. Also, you appear to have a kink from where you were sleeping on your swords.

[X] Grooming your ghost half.
[X]A towering white washed wall, in a smallish city/village surrounded by the wall.
[X] Pick a direction, walk.

Helpless with you....HOO HOO HOO HAA HAA HEE HEE HOO

Saving vote for later. Laugh now.

Ardion Prosili said:
Helpless with you....HOO HOO HOO HAA HAA HEE HEE HOO

Saving vote for later. Laugh now.

As long as you remember that the first vote dictates your starting perks and gear, and the second your setting.

Grandpa Konpaku is awesome. Anything involving him is therefore awesome.

I have NO idea what any of those settings are.

[X]Explore

f3ba9029ea11df1ab421d68430b4c5d3.jpg

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/551970

This is who Youmu is.... don't think she's a softie...

[X] Brush up on some of your studies.
[X] Pick a direction, walk.

[ ]A towering white washed wall, in a smallish city/village surrounded by the wall.(Is this bleach?)

Balatro Philologus said:
[ ]A towering white washed wall, in a smallish city/village surrounded by the wall.(Is this bleach?)

It's Shingeki no Kyojin. Manga JUST got the anime.

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znvVz-V-4Oc[/embed]

Fallenblades643 said:
Bii's right, But Bleach is one of the options.

[?]A City of towering structure made of stone and steel. Their is a feeling of a hunting predator around.

I suspect that this is the Bleach vote... maybe.

How about
[X] Sword Art Online?

Failing that,
[X] Bleach
seems fine.

[X] Bleach is my vote

Well, character interpretations are character interpretations. Softie, not softie, aside from her appearance and Konpaku being really "I SERVE MY GHOST LADY" not much about her is defined or memorable to the point where you cannot throw it out and not still be able to say "Well, yea, that is Yomu."

I kinda... Not sure if want Bleach. Thought, munchking side is rather fast to remind me about that blade what insta-reincarnate any spirit what its hits - that is...grandfather blade, I think? - and that is quite scary ability in the world where all major enemies and protags are spirits.

At least, up to a certain point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zasnul said:
Well, character interpretations are character interpretations. Softie, not softie, aside from her appearance and Konpaku being really "I SERVE MY GHOST LADY" not much about her is defined or memorable to the point where you cannot throw it out and not still be able to say "Well, yea, that is Yomu."

I kinda... Not sure if want Bleach. Thought, munchking side is rather fast to remind me about that blade what insta-reincarnate any spirit what its hits - that is...grandfather blade, I think? - and that is quite scary ability in the world where all major enemies and protags are spirits.

At least, up to a certain point.

Don't worry about scaling, I'm not going to leave you out to dry. Your skills and power will grow and adapt with the series. as for characterization, its Touhou. Its very non-descriptive. Left to interpretation. I'll honestly try my best.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, after someone sent me in the completely wrong direction with false info *glares at fallenblades643...

School is Medaka Box.

Smoke is ZnT.

[X] Polish and sharpen your Grandfathers blades.
[X] Pew upon pew before an alter.
[X] Check yourself and surrounding carefully.

[x]Pews
[x]look around.

Winning votes!
[X]Polish and sharpen your Grandfathers blades.-8
[X] A towering white washed wall, in a smallish city/village surrounded by the wall.-5
[X] Investigate your environment. Also, you appear to have a kink from where you were sleeping on your swords.-3
[X] Pick a direction, walk.-3

Now da update!

As you rise to your feet you look around you, investigating your environment a bit more in depth past the towering white walls. The first thing that strikes you, is the appearance of the buildings around you. The slight alley way you awoke in is decidedly not of Asian style, but far more akin to the style Yukari-Sama refers to as European. The next, is a slight kink in your back born from the fact that you slept on the ground with your blades on your hip. Ops! Its a good thing you have your cleaning kit with you from the night prior! And lastly, their is a chime of great bells in the air.

As your bearings are set, which is to say you work out that your in a walled in European society and not much else, you begin at a gentle pace towards an opening onto what seems to be a main street. Just as you step out of the junction, you find yourself bowled over by a pair of local children, the pair no older then 10, one a young brash boy, vaguely reminiscent of a certain fairy you've met while attending to errands on several occasions. The other, a young girl, appearing to hold no emotions and who seems almost resigned to be pulled around by her male companion. Well, resigned might be the wrong word.

Just as you were about to reprimand the pair, a massive clunking noise comes from the direction of the base of the wall. It looks like someone is arriving, or maybe returning, if the number of people coming to line the streets. For a moment, you think these people are returning hero's or conquers, but that notion evaporates as you hear the moans of pain, the groans of the dying, and even see the the spirits of the just now dearly departed. It's... its a depressing sight. Whatever they fought though, was more akin to a feral Youkai then a battle between humans.

Wat do?
[X]Stay and watch, maybe you'll learn something?
[X]Go after that kid?
[X]Press someone for info?
[X]Write in?

AN. Sorry for the wait, Got caught up in several things, been a bit sick, and then got distracted. Hopefully 1 week at most will be the interval from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back