• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

A Ronin's Quest [Love Hina]

[X] Remind her that this is a girls dorm, you don't want to get her in trouble.
- - [X] If she insists, though, you'll oblige her.

-->[X] If she insists, though, you'll oblige her.

TRUST IN THE WAGON! FAITH IN THE WAGON!

Works for me.

BANDS FOR THE BAND THRONE!
WAGONS FOR THE WAGON GOD!

A triple threat of a Daww and backstory. And route set up. Motoko Mitsune

We've already acted out the entire plot of some hentai Doujin with Mitsune minus the coup. What with the help her get her crush extensive interaction.

I would respond. While this is a girl's dorm you are hina's grandson and you are a kind a respectable person.

Last edited by a moderator:

->[X] If she insists, though, you'll oblige her.

I am disappointed by the lack of sexy shenanigans. When I told Himura such I ended up recruited to come up with some, so you might be expecting an omake or something by me. Also:

[X] Token resistance~ Our mouth says no but our heart says yes~

Isn't there a chance that Naru might see us sparing and decide that we were molesting Motoko and try to kick our ass.

nightblade said:
Isn't there a chance that Naru might see us sparing and decide that we were molesting Motoko and try to kick our ass.

this is a Love Hina quest; it doesn't matter what we do Naru will still kick our ass. Also I think this is a flag :).

[X] Insist that it would probably be best to wait for Haruka first.

nightblade said:

Motoko: Stop it Narusegawa. Don't attack my student.

or something badass like that.

We've proven ourselves the nice combo of nice, brave, righteous, and wimpy.

She wouldn't believe perversion because we don't have the balls for it in addition to having an honorable demeanor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also when we work on the hot springs or are Bathing were going to lock the door and put a sign in on it.

why not just [X] agree?

it being a girls dorm isn't a huge deal, avoid the bathroom and the bathhouse. problem solved.

... unless all those rumors of all-hours lesbian orgies i have heard about some of the sorority houses is true...

admittedly, some random guy wondering into a girls dorm would be a little odd, but we are the blood relative of the owner, so we have an in.

its not like we KNOW that some of the tenants are psychotic bitches who will probably try to kill us, and mokoto did invite us in... so its just naru left.

her threat level depends entirely on whether this quest uses anime physics or not.

actually, aren't we covered in booze and probably going to end up stinking even more after the spar?

interrupted bath scene ahoy!

just make sure to let Motoko know if we plan to use the springs, and hang a sign on the door or something.

it won't stop them from walking in on us, but it helps to cover your ass (hey-o!)

You forget where the source material is from in your line of reasoning, when you put it through an eastern mindset, it changes things a lot.

iamnuff said:
why not just [X] agree?

it being a girls dorm isn't a huge deal, avoid the bathroom and the bathhouse. problem solved.

... unless all those rumors of all-hours lesbian orgies i have heard about some of the sorority houses is true...

admittedly, some random guy wondering into a girls dorm would be a little odd, but we are the blood relative of the owner, so we have an in.

its not like we KNOW that some of the tenants are psychotic bitches who will probably try to kill us, and mokoto did invite us in... so its just naru left.

her threat level depends entirely on whether this quest uses anime physics or not.

actually, aren't we covered in booze and probably going to end up stinking even more after the spar?

interrupted bath scene ahoy!

just make sure to let Motoko know if we plan to use the springs, and hang a sign on the door or something.

it won't stop them from walking in on us, but it helps to cover your ass (hey-o!)

Okay fine, New choices are

[X] Agreement, you want to spar. You wish to be stronger.
[X] Can it wait a till after you get cleaned up? You kinda smell like cheap booze.
[X] Write in.

Himura said:
Okay fine, New choices are

[X] Can it wait a till after you get cleaned up? You kinda smell like cheap booze.
[X] Write in.
Why change it now?
We already have an overwhelming majority for one of the old options.

If we have to change our votes then this is mine.

This is why I hate GMs who just faff around and don't leave hardish vote deadlines.

Ardion Prosili said:
This is why I hate GMs who just faff around and don't leave hardish vote deadlines.
There is a bit of point to this for This One. For the most part This One, like Squirrelly, does not have home internet. For the most part This One gives it about a day or two for the votes to add up before doing anything. This might change soon though.

-[x] Mention that you don#t want to give out a bad first impression when meeting the others.

eh, we probably do need to get changed, but do we have anything to change into? besides, if we are going to be sparring, then we should change after that, obviously (we would work up a sweat fighting motoko)

assuming nothing big happends after the match then we should be considering cleaning ourselves up.

sorry if i wasn't clear that that is what i meant.

so yeah, fight first, then bathe/get changed.

Well, we can bathe now, fight, then bathe again after

Or we can fight and then bathe once.

[X] Sure, why not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back