• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

Ayanokouji kiyotaka and Shiro from Classroom of the elite (volume 0) will be sent to Remnant (rwby).
Kiyotaka's semblance will be Antithesis(bleach)
Shiro's semblance will be The Balance(bleach).
Changes in this AU-
Shiro gets a buff(kiyotaka:shiro=10:9)
kiyotaka is moderately willing to show his skills.

This fic is for writing practice, so it will be irregular updates.
Chapter 0: The Emergence

Soya_Kazama

Getting some practice in, huh?
3rd POV

Earth,Japan

Near Saitama city,White Room

In a cold sterile room,everything is white as far as eyes could see. There's no breath of life as if everything is mechanical. We see two children by the age of 12 fighting against each other.

The boy with reddish-brown hair and golden eyes was blocking a punch thrown by the other boy with purple hair and silver eyes. The fight goes for a while with purple haired gradually starts panting, the golden eyed boy uses this opportunity to counter attack further weakning the second boy.

The fight returns to stalemate with the second boy starting a conversation.

"Can I have a word?"

1st Boy's POV

The past months' silence was broken when Shiro whispered in my ear.

I thought it was a mental attack, but he stopped moving completely.

"It's been many, many years since I've last beaten you in Judo, hasn't it?"

"That's right."

I had been winning since the second round after I lost my first fight.

"Boxing, Karate, Jeet Kune Do-it's the same for everything. I'll win the

first one or two fights, but once you turn the tables on me, I can't do anything about

it. You're really great."

Why would he say that in the middle of a brawl like this?

"I have one thing to say to you."

"...What?"

I listened to the mumbling, which continued at such a close distance that the

adults couldn't pick it up.

"I've decided to leave this facility."

"Only the outcasts get out of here."

"So I'm going to drop out and get out of here. If you look at the dropouts'

tendencies and the adults who have to deal with them, you can imagine what kind

of paths they take. At least I won't be killed."

"What are you going to do out there? Is there a point to that?"

"Yes. I want freedom."

"Freedom?"

"I want to be free. I want to have friends. Isn't it normal to feel that way?

Look around you. It's just me and you. We're going to be like this for over ten

years."

I didn't understand what Shiro meant.

Why would he want that?

"Don't you care about the outside world? Or are you able to withstand this

pain in the first place?"

I had never had any such interest or doubts.

"One-sided knowledge and this small space-are you satisfied with that?"

"At least I'm not complaining."

I'm definitely growing every day in the White Room.

Didn't he want to know how far he could grow and what his limits were?

You can't get this kind of education in the outside world. This means that

you will lose efficiency in self-improvement.

"...You're weird. I want to see the real world, not the virtual one."

Objectively speaking, I had seen many children who were sick and tired of

their constrained lives, but the idea of dropping out because I couldn't take it

anymore never came to me.

"I was convinced when Yuki dropped out. I even envied her."

"I see."

If that was the answer Shiro gave, then I had nothing to say.

"I thought you were just like me. I thought you'd want to be out in the world

someday."

"I'm sorry, but I've never thought that."

"...I see. I was going to ask you to leave with me..."

I was sure the adults watching over him didn't know this as well as I did.

They didn't know that Shiro had such an enormous amount of feelings about

this place.

There was this established notion between the administrators that the

children couldn't know what we didn't tell them. But the reality was that there were

other people, like the one in front of me, who desired to leave the White Room as

soon as possible.

I didn't know if this discovery meant anything as long as I was the last one

standing.

"I'm going to go ahead and see you again sometime, Kiyotaka."

I didn't reply to his words.

3rd POV

Suddenly, Kiyotaka and Shiro's instincts screamed of danger they had never felt before! They both get back in fighting stances and turned around only to see the surrounding grayed out and two weard moving arms.

A voice came from the left arm

"Mimihagi"

Another came from the right arm

"Pernida"

Both arms suddenly moved at incomprehensible speed. The left arm toward Kiyotaka and the right arm towards Shiro. Before any of them could react, a heavy migraine hit them and they heard word

" Enjoy"

and they fall unconscious.

Chapter 1:A new reality
Shiro's POV

As I opened my eyes, I saw myself surrounded by trees I had never seen before,Kiyotaka also woke up and started to check his surroundings. The after effects of the migraine are still present, so I started to steady my breathing to maximize oxygen intake.

After a few seconds, I asked kiyotaka, "Are you alright?"

"Affirmative" replied kiyotaka with his usual tone, but eyes seemed to a curious glint.

Standing up, I started to examine our surroundings and simultaneously theorize the cause for our predicament. Was my plan exposed to the instructor?Then I have been disposed. No, Kiyotaka is with me,they would never let him go. Have we been kidnaped? This makes more sense since the professor should have many enemies and kiyotaka being his son makes him an excellent hostage.
Wait, how did I knew he was professor's son?we were never told our last names.

"Shiro, look up."

Kiyotaka voice made me suppress my thoughts and look up at the sky, and to my surprise, I saw a bird we were never taught. It was around 2.3 km away. The avian has features resembling those of several other bird species. It has a mask-like, white bony structure overlaying the upper front of its head. It also has four glowing red eyes, two on each side of its head. The headpiece also includes a dorsal spine or fin, reminiscent of that on the heads of condors and some prehistoric pterosaurs.

"Did the outside world found a way to revive fossil?" I asked with uncertainty

"Negative,such information should already be disclosed if it was true." Kiyotaka said, analyzing the situation.

I started moving forward, and my body felt unnatural light as if the gravity is reduced. Kiyotaka also started to experiment with the unnatural lightness.

Around 10 minutes later, we reached the following conclusions. The entire area has a gravity reduction by 1.5 times, resulting in our increased agility. our sight,hearing,reaction time, and strength also increased to level which should be unscientific in 12 years old body. One,we have been kidnaped for another experiment involving sensitive technology, which can explain sudden changes in our body. Two,we are still in white room and this can be a secret test to measure quickly thinking and loyalty but this theory becomes obsolete since we can still feel pain.

So overall conclusion,we need more information simultaneously gathering food within few hours an searching for shelter within few days.

My left wrist has weird tattoo which look similar to one of the hand we saw before getting kidnapped. I raise my palm of my left hand to have a better view but the next moment made question reality.

The tree in front of me started to shake violently before getting shredded to countless pieces.

I was left speechless .

Kiyotaka's POV

If I didn't witness the in front of me I would never believe it. Something supernatural that would make any one question the semblance of reality. From the moment we woke up No,from the moment we saw the two sentiment arms, we have experienced a series of bizarre incidents ,sudden blackout, a prehistoric raven, decreased, gravity, change in sun's uv index and Shiro's supernatural ability.

Shiro is already experimenting his new for ability which made some interesting conclusions. The assumed rage of the targets is between 10 to 15 meters but he says int can be increased. He believes that a imaginary connection is created between his left hand and the designated target. He also experiencing high fatigue after repeated use of his ability.

My right arm also has a similar tattoo, so I started conducting similar experiments. I press my right palm on a tree similar to what Shiro has done. The tree and its surrounding became unnatural quiet and it maintained silence.

'Is it paralysis,no it is stillness'

After 5 minutes I also started to feel fatigue. I released my palm and after approximately 30 seconds the fatigue lessened.

In the mean time, Shiro has reached enough proficiency to telepathy control the logs of the broken trees.

"Where should we make a temporary shelter?"asked Shiro

An ideal shelter can vary in different terrain but food and water is a must.

"The is a water stream ahead,it can make a ideal water source, we can catch fish from it or use the wild berries but the potential problem.."

"Possible Posion or unknown pathogen" Shiro said voicing out my worries

We both sighed,we have 80% confirmed we are on different planet.
We started advancing towards the water stream, the rough plan was to built a demo house around 30 meter away from the water source which will act as a bait while we will stay In a under ground bunker. I plan to set wooden barricades to make the bait more believable.

I also made some interesting observations of right hand's ability. It can indeed make both organic and inorganic substances still as far as ignoring time,a result of using this on a falling leaf. Another effect of the ability in exclusive stilled objects can have preservation effect or in other words the become indestructible for few seconds at least.

While building the bunker,I asked Shiro
"Do you remember the words spoke by the sentient arms?"

He stopped and looked towards me and said yes. He understood my intentions. Sprinting by 50 meter he started chanting

"Mimihagi"

Nothing happened
Then he chanted the the word

"Pernida"

The tattoo of his left arm opened he eyes
A sudden chill ran in my body

The same feeling I felt when I saw the arms for the first time. Before I got paralysed,I quickly chanted
"Mimihagi "
The tattoo of my right arm opened its eyes.

They both were looking at each other. The entity named Pernida scowled and close his eyes. Mimihagi on the contrary smirked and smilled creepy before closing his eyes.

Both,me and Shiro fell from sudden exhaustion.

"Let's not make *pant* any more problems *pant* regarding the two"
I wholeheartedly agreed with him.

Last edited:
Chapter 2:Freedom of choice
Shiro's POV

Within the next 30 minutes, I recovered from the exhaustion and started standing up. Once again, I had a influx of unknown information about the left hand. My left arm also had a faint blue pattern tracing the veins beneath the surface of their skin.

'Progression and evolution'

'Blut'

The new information about the first two abilities seems to directly opposite to kiyotaka's right arm's abilities, Stillness and Preservation . My left arm also feel strange, my blood in my vein feels more heavier.

Kiyotaka also seems to obtain some kind of umbrakinesis or darkness manipulation, his surroundings became much darker and two black hands spawned from his shadows.

"How does it feels?"I asked

"Strange, it feel like moving a new limbs" Kiyotaka answered examining the shadow hands

"There isn't much time left, Let's complete the construction of the bunker" I stated
"Affirmative" replied kiyotaka

Gathering the woods of fallen trees, I compressed the them to make a wooden walls and a floor by 4×4 meters. I already made a crater using the telekinetic disintegration ability's of the left hand or pernida. Alignment of the walls and floor made an adequate room underground. The first entrance will be under the demo house, second entrance will be near the water stream.

Kiyotaka has already started catching fishes by halting their movements and fetching with a net made from shadows. He also started a bonfire on the surface to smoke the caught fishes. It can take care of most pathogens. He is using the stillness on the wood containers I made to boil the water.

After couple of minutes the bunker was complete, connected to the surface house via underground tunnel and made the wooden barricades with hidden traps to lookout for potential invaders, as for weapons I made 4 long wooden spears and nearly 100 short spears which can act like projectiles with telekinesis.

Kiyotaka came back with the fishes and water and stored 70% in the bunker, it can last for a week. The remaining on the surface house to make the bait more believable. We both sat at it bonfire, I handed him 2 spears and we started eating the fishes.

"What do you plan to do now on?"

"Uncertain,the best scenario is to find civilization but without scouting it may back fire"

"Do you think it is possible the we're in past ?"

"Small chance,it can explain the strange flora and the giant raven but the gravity is still less than earth"

I started thinking, assuming we're on different planet many questions arises.
Who sent the sentient hands? Why this planet? What is their objective? Why me and kiyotaka? The last voice on earth was 'enjoy',enjoy what? Power, freedom, camping. How troublesome, I wanted to to move out of White Room not move out of the world.

As I looked up the sky I discovered another shocking phenomenon. The moon was shattered by its one side and countless pieces floating beside it. This doesn't make sense. At first glance it looks like it has like this for centuries but then the moon should form a ring around planet. Kiyotaka curiously watch the sky

"Kiyotaka, I have decided I will travel this world and investigate the moon of this planet"

He looked at me,trying to find reason behind my actions he asked
"In the White Room, you want to see the the outside world similarly here in this planet you want to explore the unknown, can you tell me what motivate you to make such choices?"

"In the White Room I knew I can't keep up with you so leaving and finding something i enjoy was the best option, here I can make my own choice so it was curiosity but the common factor was Freedom "

"Freedom?"

"Yes"

"Why do you keep searching for freedom? You say you couldn't keep up with me yet but you started holding back during the last 2 months, don't you want reach your full potential, see your peak capabilities?

"Yes, but not at the cost of my freedom."

"Is freedom really that important?"

"Yes, after all freedom is the right of every sentient being"

Kiyotaka's POV

How fascinating. Among the other students I known,Shiro always different from other. While most students tried to survive or maximize learning he always try to reason whether the White Room was really correct in there teachings. Previously I thought he was naive but he was far from it.

He chooses to act by his will and not will of others, no one including me in white room chooses to do anything, the orders were absolute and falling to do so will get disposed, that was our life but he managed to develop something I never thought 'A Freedom of Choice '.

Shiro will be my first piece in this unknown world, and from him I will learn about Freedom and Choice. Show me Shiro whether the Freedom is worth the price.

3rd POV

A creature with cloven-feet, a line of hair sprouting from its spine, snub snout and tusks was advancing towards the campfire. It had four eyes and a bone-like mask that seems to be strapped to its face by a black vein-like organic tether. It has a series of plates along its back and on its thighs, and two extra sets of tusks.

The set traps activated and numerous projectiles were launched towards the creature. The creature was alarmed and braced for impact.

Most projectiles were deflected by its exo-armor while a few were embedded inside his belly causing mild pain.
The creature got angered and in frenzy started to charge at the child in front of him.

The child watching the creature began to to walk towards it. His golden eyes shined and as the creature hit him.

A Shockwave was create by the impact.
And the the child was completely unharmed even the White clothes was completely fine.

The boar creature was shocked in this turn of events. The child spoke
"The invincibility can also be used for one's own body or its allies and the span has increase to 1 and half minutes "

"What about enemies?"

He raise his right hand and the creature movement started slowing down and and finally came to standstill.

"The black hands are temporarily unavailable,so both ability can't be simultaneously used right know "
He released his stillness.

The boar immediately ran away as fast it could. The child stared at the running animal and did nothing.

The boar felt happy running away from such a monster but suddenly he saw another child of same age I front of him.
His silver eyes started at the boar analyzing for potential weak points. His eyes flickers unknowing. He raise is left hand and said
"It's weird anatomy makes him having a armor like structure but the projectiles only hit below him in another words his underside is comparatively under-protected and vulnerable, with little to no body armor or shielding"

The boar lost the control of his body,he started shaking violently attempting to break free of his constrained but it was futile. After 15 seconds, the animal got teared to shreds. The boy said with heavy breathing
"The ability still has limits, stronger entities need more time and energy and I need to be also stronger "

The left arm absorbed the the remaining of the creature lessening the boys' fatigue

"For now, let's go to sleep" Shiro said

Kiyotaka nods and goes with him.

Chapter 3: Recconnaissence
Kiyotaka's POV

As I closed my my eyes and dozed off, I found myself in front of a white empty hallway. I assumed I was having having a lucid dream since I had multiple in white room. I started walking down the hallway, and I also noticed some peculiar changes. My right arm's mark had disappeared, and clothes changed from the white Gi to the patient gown that I usually wear. After walking for a couple of minutes, I reached the end of the hallway only to greated a magnified version of the white room library.

The gallery hall is assumed to be more than 30-story space, square-shaped and surrounded by a shell of books. The interior circulation is arranged in a spiral among the reading gallery areas,the stairs were cube like, making its way to each floor.

images

Reaching out on one of the books, I found that some of them are the same books that used to be present in the white room. What was more surprising that It contained more books I had never seen before. While looking around, I saw a small shrine with a statue of the right arm or, as it calls himself Mimihagi. I didn't approach it since I didn't have enough information about it.

After reviewing a few other floors, I realized that every single record of information on earth till the last day was recorded, I was a bit pleased since reading books was one of my hobby and I won't miss our on knowledge that white room never taught.

As I reached the other hallway, I found another library, but it was empty. Only a single book was present, and it showed information about the boar life animal that Shiro killed. It was called 'boarbatusk'. New terms such as 'Grimm' and 'Creature of darkness' caught my eyes. I skipped a few pages, and the next animal was the prehistoric bird we first saw. It's called a 'Nevermore', and its description was written, but unlike the previous one, this data was incomplete.

I could only assume that either we have to kill it or absorb it like Shiro did. I kept the book it it's original place and returned to the first library, and started reading an interesting find.

*7 hours later *

Reading books about shadow manipulation made me think about some interesting applications. I should wake up within a few seconds. I wonder how I will exit his place. As I was thinking suddenly, I began to dozed off and my eyes closed and everything went dark.
Opening my eyes, I saw a familiar wooden ceiling and surroundings as I began to identify the ungrounded bunker.

Coming up to the surface, I begin my daily routine similar to one one I did in white room. Shiro also started the same. Seeing that the exercise became much easier, I increased my reps from 300 to 350, which was still easy. I finally stopped at 450 reps.

After the warm-up, we finally decided to explore the forest. I extended my shadows horizontally on the ground, enveloping the food and water. Now we can explore without worrying about. A nice trick I learned from yesterday books.

We started sprinting towards east. On the way we encountered another group of new animals or Grimm as they were called.

The Grimms had bone-like mask with red markings characteristic of most Grimm, as well as the bone-like spikes protruding from their arms, back, and knees. Their hands and feet are also tipped with long, sharp, white claws. They we're 10 of them.

We hid our presence and watched their movements. I masked our sense using Mimihagi so they won't smell or hear us. Shiro took out two half meters spears and aimed at the furthest Grimm.

I reinforced the spears, making them borh indestructible for 5 seconds. Shiro shoots them aiming at the chest. The spear completely impaled the two wolves, making a loud, sharp, piercing cry

*loud and painful screams*

The pack startled, breaking their usual formation. I switched to umbrakinesis, summoning the black hands, their number increased to 3, and used them to grab the three wolves by their neck and started choking them. They were struggling to get out. The shadow hand enveloped the three Grimm and started tearing them from inside.

images

I extended my right arm towards the Grimm corpses, understanding my intentions, Mimihagi absorbed the unknown residual energy and the corpses disappeared.

Shiro's POV

As kiyotaka was attacking the wolves or Grimm as my imported knowledge says, I proceeded to jump two of them and tear their limps, incapacitating them. While the other three started jumping at me, I finally got a chance to use another ability I gained before.

images

[Blut Vene]

Blue marks started to form around my veins, guarding my skin. The wolf's claw got blocked, and the recoil startled the beast. I used this moment to punch the beast in the chest.

A normal punch should not be effective even if it is reinforced with Blut, but with Pernida's ability to progress anything, including time, I accelerated my speed by 3× increasing my attack power.

As a result, the punch went straight through his body, killing it instantly.

Pernida also absorbed the corpse and I learned the name of the Grimm.

'Beowolf '

The last 2 Grimm finally started to run away, I sprinting towards them and caught them instantly. The imaginary nerves entered their body halting their movements and after struggling for a while they stopped,killing them.

After absorbing the corpses I killed the remaining 2 beowolf I incapacitated before and absorbed them.

A interesting observation is my eyes react every time I came close to these Grimm wonder what's this about .

Kiyotaka also returned absorbing the corpse of the first 2 I killed.

We both continue our journey

Kiyotaka's POV

After the massacre we continued moving towards east, around 20 minutes later we came across a village
Which looks similar villages of medieval times of earth. I confirmed that it is a human settlement as the guard was human and few other were entering the village.

We walk towards the village, the guard finally noticed us. With a curious but cautious tone he asked
"Welcome to Eien village children, how can I help you?"

(AN:It is the unnamed village from vol:4 where team RNJR defeated a the ghost grimm and the jaune fellow got his new armor )

Shiro answered " we were traveling between the forests, suddenly monsters attacked us, we managed to fend ourselves but lost our supplies,so we are searching for shelter"

The guard furrowed and asked "where are your parents ?"

"We don't have them" I replied

He grimaced and asked " and you guardians?"

"They left us " I answered

He looks guilty and changed the topic "Are you martial arts practitioners?"
He guessed by observing our Gi .

"Yes" we both replied

He smiled kindly and said
"Then welcome to Eien village you can stay as much as you like."

"Thank you" we both replied.

The guard asked the last question "what are your names ?"

"Kuro" Shiro replied
"Toji" I replied

We both see no reason to reveal our true names. In this word of supernatural there is a possibility of getting harmed just by reveal of names and we both are new to supernatural so we won't take any risks. It also decrease changes of getting tracked .

With the guard acting as our guide we finally entered Eien village.

End Note: somehow i made kiyotaka an archbishop (re zero) and Shiro into a quincy.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back