• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

A Warrior Reborn [Reincarnation Quest]

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

You were-

You are-

Character Sheet-
Name- Keigo Asano
Age- 15

Mental D: You're not terribly...

Vindictus

Experienced.
You were-
1439580-roland_main_image.png

You are-
Keigo_Profile_Pic.jpg

Character Sheet-
Name- Keigo Asano
Age- 15

Mental D: You're not terribly bright for your age.
Physical C+: You're a bit stronger and more agile then the average highschooler.
Spiritual F-: Hahaha, fail.

Traits-
Crouching Moron EX: Sorry, you don't currently rate 'Hidden Badass'.
Engineer F: You dream of bigger guns. Sadly, right now that's all they are- Dreams.

Re: Yet Another Reincarnation Quest

Hold for stuffs

More stuffs

Might be stuffs here eventually?

[X] A fucking bad ass motherfucker.

You're going to be-
[X] Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg
Because this is the rarest chance we can use to have ZelZel :D

You're going to be-
[X] A dood. nothing special, nothing unique about you... or at least nothing SHOULD BE, but your friend sees ghosts apparently. (Keigo Asano - Bleach)

Oh. Also.

If you can guess the identity of one of the reincarnations, you get a bonus trait from that reincarnation's life.

A fucking bad ass motherfucker. - Gatts

[X] The last son of an ancient and noble house, martyred by your own victory against the forces of darkness. <-- Sirius Black. YESH.

[X] A Mage of the Clocktower. A lowly apprentice wanting to prove himself, in spite of lack of good family. (Waver Velvet)

Because Sirius Black as Waver Velvet being dudebros with Iskandar is AMAZING and MUST HAPPEN!

My other 2 guesses are

Nick Fury and Alucard

Vindictus said:

Oh come on! 'Ancient and Noble House' is directly referred to his family's status in HP itself. He was the last son and heir of the place. He got himself killed against defending Harry from the Death Eaters and thereby martyred himself. It all fits.

There are other places it fits, too. The most obvious option may not be the correct one.

Here's a hint-
The first and last options are from settings I've used in quests before.

The second and third options are from a book and a game, respectively.

I'll give it till noon, and then reveal who the choices are so as to be fair about, well, what you're choosing.

They're not that obscure, honestly.

[09:57] <+Pipeman> Number one is a cousland noble that acrificed himself by killing the Archdemon
[09:57] <+Pipeman> ?
[09:57] <+Vindictus> We have a winner.

[10:03] <+Pipeman> I think you used the second one before once
[10:03] <+Pipeman> [X] A land of ice and shadows, where you ruled supreme- Although the faces changed over the ages, the name remained.
[10:03] <+Pipeman> --> Khezef the Bringer of Death [Aka the Drakhaoul], the Tears of Artamon
[10:03] <+Pipeman> basically guessing though
[10:03] <+Pipeman> since I have no idea who that is
[10:03] <+Vindictus> I did, didn't I? Although technically, Khezef is the 'Family Curse' in question.
[10:04] <+Vindictus> That's two of four found.

[] The father of a murdered child, husband of a dead wife. The memory of their demise rests heavy on your heart, and drove you eventually to your own demise.

Man, people haven't figured this one out? You can literally Google the answer. I mean Vin didn't quite get it word for word, but this is one of his famous quotes.

Gladiator, Maximus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nnnnnope.

I probably had too much fun using accurate but misleading wording on options 1 and 3.

Seriously? Well color me surprised, because that third one pretty much perfectly describes Maximus.

Well if I'm gonna take a second guess, Ashley Riot from Vagrant Story. I know you like him, although I don't think it quite fits, the dead wife and kid bit narrows it down a lot.

It's not Ashley, either.

Can Ashley even die after what happened at the ending? I mean, barring a very deliberate suicide like Sydney's.

Not quite sure which setting to take yet and willing to wait until the other options are revealed, but I'm really interested in taking Sword and Board Cousland with his Templar and Champion specializations and then proceeding to shield bash people's faces in a rather magic heavy setting.

[X] The ancient and cruel lord of a land of ice and snow, warped and twisted by your family's cursed blessing, until finally death parted you from it. Rise once more, Lord Volkh.

[X] The ancient and cruel lord of a land of ice and snow, warped and twisted by your family's cursed blessing, until finally death parted you from it. Rise once more, Lord Volkh.

Vindictus said:
It's not Ashley, either.

Can Ashley even die after what happened at the ending? I mean, barring a very deliberate suicide like Sydney's.

I'd say it's possible, if not very likely. I think it'd require either truly overwhelming or OCP power to get one over on Ashley at that point.

That's about the only way you'd get the Blood Sin off his back against his will.

[X] You are going to be: Himegami Aisa (To aru Majutsu no Index)

Because this choice is very much unusual.

Vindictus said:
I'll give it till noon, and then reveal who the choices are so as to be fair about, well, what you're choosing.

They're not that obscure, honestly.
Three is Kratos [God of War], four is Roland [Borderlands]

I'll give it a couple more hours before I call the vote, let people move their stuff around if they want.

Remember, you're voting for the setting as well as the past life.

[X] The last son of an ancient and noble house, martyred by your own victory against the forces of darkness. The House of Cousland will rise again.
[X] You are going to be: Daniel Carpenter (Dresden Files)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back