• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Amelia, Worm AU [Complete]

...I'm waiting until some smartass decides, in-universe, to start calling the new Endbringer Fenrir.
They might at that, and not just to make a joke:

random PRT guy#21456: So the Pantheon killed the Simurgh and a new Endbringer took it's place ?

random PRT guy#68523: Yes that's what it seems like.

random PRT guy#21456: So what are going to call it ?

random PRT guy#68523: Well it looks like a wolf, it brings the end it's here because of the Pantheon and the Pantheon's base is called Yggdrasil so I was thinking Fenrir.

random PRT guy#21456: Sure, your arguments are sound and logic and it sounds good: approved.

Small (for an Endbringer anyways), quadruped, and copious melee bits. I'm guessing mainly some sort of lightning bruiser of a mover? With a couple of nasty non mover thematic surprises of course.

Small (for an Endbringer anyways), quadruped, and copious melee bits. I'm guessing mainly some sort of lightning bruiser of a mover? With a couple of nasty non mover thematic surprises of course.
Everyone: Ahah, we killed it!!!Wasn't so hard!!!!

Random hero: uh guys it's remains are twitching

everyone turns to stare and witness as all the new Endbringer's parts grow into a full body similar to the one they previously killed

Everyone: Well fuck...

Pantheon has decided to call this one "Fred"
With two "D"s it's more EVIL!

Wow, that looks incredibly lifelike
I'm going to call it using Sting and simultaneously existing in all worlds, hence looking incredibly lifelike in their projection (i.e. He's not a projection). Hopefully, someone'll pick up on that before he runs through their HQ. Now, the real question is: How do you hurt that?
Isidoros, the Boar that Twists the Skies.
Ok. That sounds interesting and my google foo seems to be failing me. Who is that?

I don't see how it could possibly be actually immune to sting so it's probably just too fast to hit easily.

ergo-baby-carrier.jpg

What I think of when you described Amelia and Riley' s New suit.

'Do you think he'll come back here?" I asked Lisa.

"Uh, sorta," I replied. "Work related, but nothing we have to worry about right now. Better to just not let it ruin dinner."

'Probably not,' Lisa answered.
I asked -> I replied -> Lisa answered.
Something is wrong here. Why is Taylor answering her own question, then having Lisa answer it too?

Emma is repeatedly showing remorse, in words if nothing else, but people's reaction to this is that "wow, sometimes I forget that you're not a person". Because she bullied someone. Fuck logic.
In my eyes, it's not so much the bullying, as the shear Betrayal. There's a reason Dante's Inferno has the Traitors and Betrayers at the lowest level, sharing quarters with Lucifer himself.

And how's this for a thought: That 1-hour power nullification dose that everyone's talking about for "recreational" use as a cure for Thinker headaches? Discuss.

(A page or two behind on thread, but going to sleep, and didn't want another 5 pages building up before I posted this...)

I asked -> I replied -> Lisa answered.
Something is wrong here. Why is Taylor answering her own question, then having Lisa answer it too?
It took me a second too, but the first line is Taylor asking Lisa, the second line is Taylor replying to the room as a whole.

The formatting wasn't really helpful. On the same line with some text differentiating the two would work better, imo, but overall it's fairly minor.

I honestly have no knowledge of canon past the S9 arc.
I never finished Worm, but I read every Amelia chapter.

That's better right?

srsly who is Khonsu or Tohu, first time I hear about them. This series has no wikia so I don't really have any place to look.
Maybe TvTropes?

*Looses 10 hours of life on unrelated stuff*

I honestly have no knowledge of canon past the S9 arc.
I never finished Worm, but I read every Amelia chapter.

That's better right?

srsly who is Khonsu or Tohu, first time I hear about them. This series has no wikia so I don't really have any place to look.
Maybe TvTropes?

*Looses 10 hours of life on unrelated stuff*

Khonsu, Tohu and Bohu are 3 Endbringers who appeared in canon after death of Behemoth in New Deli.
Khonsu is teleporter and time manipulator, he can create areas where thousands of years pass in a minute, and borders of the areas completely isolate them. He also teleports to new city every half an hour...
Tohu and Bohu are pair of Endbringers that always attack together. Tohu is towerlike and has powers like Labyrinth - transforming the whole city in something else with many deadly traps, and changes aren't reversible. Bohu is like Eidolon, can pick 3 parahuman powers to use for battle (and picks are like Alexandria, Lung, Legend...).

That's why in canon people were in despair, when killing an Endbringer change situation to worse.

Trouble sleeping, so still here, and made it to end of thread, lol.

Tohu and Bohu were separate Endbringers, but always attacked together. Bohu altering the battlefield into a deathtrap, and Tohu driving caps into the deathtraps.

Evil Death Piggy's probably got the majority of its mass or its core in another dimension like Scion. I can't think of any other way of defeating Sting, what with Sting being as ridiculously bullshit as it is.

Evil Death Piggy's probably got the majority of its mass or its core in another dimension like Scion. I can't think of any other way of defeating Sting, what with Sting being as ridiculously bullshit as it is.
Space warping. It could be some kind of Vista-plus-spikes, and its perception could be based on density (and/or dimensional density) so it always perceived Sting as such.

Damn, you're probably right.

Something that still bothers me... are we still going with the
theory that Eidolon is creating/summoning the Endbringers so he'll have worthy opponents?
If so, wouldn't it be possible for Pantheon to figure that out, particularly with Lisa 2.0 on the case?

Dear god, what if they figured out how to exploit that?

*Next city-clearing mission, Pantheon's portal opens and the whole team comes riding in on actual fucking Behemoth. Every cape in range simultaneously turns their weapons/minds/assorted body parts towards the lumbering death being.*

Khepri (totally chill): "Everyone stand down. Behemoth is no longer a threat."

Alexandria (who is present for undisclosed but probably Contessa!bullshit related reasons): "Behemoth does not stop being a threat. Wait... who's your new guy—oh for fuck's sake is that Eidolon?"

TotallyNotEidolon (absolutely deadpan): "I am Zeus, and this—" *pats Behemoth on the head, causing the abomination to fucking purr* "—is my faithful mount. I call him Steve."

Every Villain in the City (shitting pants): *Immediately surrenders forever.*

(Let's be real, here: They redeemed Bonesaw and they might be planning to do the same for Nilbog. Why not befriend the Endbringers, too?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back