• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

An Imaginary Repository of Short Stories and Foolishness [Original Fiction, mostly]

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

Many years ago, when the earth was young and the people of the world had only just begun to peek...
Lost in the Spiral
The spiral twists unending. The LORD is watching from the opened GATE.

The Children of the LORD are singing; blissfully, lovingly they sing, ignorant to the ways of the world. They are fools to the last that cannot understand what they seek to understand.

The Children of Man are screaming; agonizingly, euphorically they scream, understanding now the ways of the world. They cannot bear with that which they have unveiled by their own hand.

The Chosen are dancing with the Children of the LORD, the Silver Keys; gladly, happily they dance, well aware of their nature as puppets. They are but adored pets, to be tossed away once they become inconvenient.

The spiral twists unending. The LORD desires to unite its beauty through the GATE.

The Children of the LORD are singing; blissfully, lovingly they sing, ignorant to the ways of the world. And so we came to learn of the lower and greater worlds alike, to reconcile the great gap.

The Children of Man are screaming; agonizingly, euphorically they scream, understanding now the ways of the world. And they will overcome that fear and despair, for that is the strength of the weak.

The Chosen are dancing with the Children of the LORD, the Silver Keys; gladly, happily they dance, well aware of their nature as puppets. As equals we stand, gaining in one life and the next. Love and Will light the way.

The spiral twists unending....

O blessed Childe, born of my blood and my sin, bring about a new light upon the world and unite it in truest [HARMONY/BLISS/LOVE/INDECIPHERABLE.]

So speaks the Great Fool.

So speaks the Great Saint.

A youth wakes in a ratty hotel, finally free of the nightmares that plague him in wakefulness and sleep. A young woman lies at his side and he smiles at her.

She brought a small harmony into his life in chaotic fashion, his beloved Silver Key. The terror finally ended, slain by her warmth, her presence.

What a truly strange world, he thought, befuddled and delighted all at once. Then, gently pulling her into his arms, he fell into a dreamless sleep.

Oh dearest Chosen, I am grateful to have met you...

An excerpt of sorts. Something that was on my mind, even if I'm not totally sure that I will continue with such an idea.

Back