• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Any Recommendations for Fics or Quests?

Thanks! This will keep me occupied for a while. Now where to find time between school....

I am also fine with someone linking other Recommendation threads or the like.

I mean I hear this adorable corgi is working on his first self insert quest. NOT THAT ANYONE IS SELF PROMOTING, NO SIR THAT'S NOT HAPPENING.

But for reals, some stories and quests I'm always excited to see updated are, in no paticular order
- Troop Of Beasts by Jeck Jack. Story. What if goku didn't land on his head and forget everything and grew to be a powerful and savage warrior. Then he discovers women and the pleasures of flesh. Fun, but not for those who can't put up with some non-con.
- Imperial by Gladiusone. Story. A SI with all the powers of The Emperor Of Mankind inserted into the Young Justice universe. Yes, he's incredibly overpowered but this story is less about fighting and more about the world and his effect on it. Plus him boning all the hotties of the DCU.
- Frost by Marsolino. Story. A SI reborn as a member of the Freeza Clan who learns what it's like to grow up in a family that conquers, terra forms, eradicates, and sells planets. He also learns that yes, all those broken training techniques really do help you become a planetary level threat quite quickly. Adds in elements from Super as well, makes it interesting to see the Freeza clan worry about pissing off Beerus.
- The Other Branwen by Auzzie. Quest. Born as the second child of Raven Branwen, young Lonán must deal with the realities of growing up in a bandit camp where your mom is the chieftain and cannot afford to cut you any slack. You also have to deal with the fact that even though you are only ten, you are starting to realize how damned hot all the women around you are.
- Dust Shop Quest by Rune_Fireheart. Quest. Where You, a 17-year-old entrepreneur, must manage and run a Dust store! This is obviously hard because you are a civilian in the RWBY universe and therefor are basically cannon fodder. But luckily you have some start up capital and adorable sisters who are huntresses in training who can help spread the word. Unluckily, you are a dust store in season 1 of RWBY so your ass is gonna get robbed.

There are plenty of other great stories and quests, but those are the ones that I chomp at the bit to see updated. *hint hint writers*

If you are looking for anymore on QQ, SB, or SV shoot me a message. I've got tons.

Does anyone remember the name of a Worm fic on Spacebattles or Sufficient Velocity abut an SI that did a God CYOA and turned to stone because he couldn't grant wishes who was then found by Taylor as a book? It's been bugging me for a few weeks now.

Do I smell shameless self-promotion?

Well I can't self promote much, as I only have my one PMMM quest, but I do have other reccomendations.

CptTargon and Cambrian have great one-shot archives, as do Chastity, Blackmarch, and Rexheller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back