• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Art forum?

Winchester

Buzzkill
Can we get an art forum over here? Both a regular and an NSFW one? I'm growing increasingly disillusioned with SB's and SV's moderating policies (I just got a warning for "linking" something that it took highlighting and googling to get to, and this is apparently new policy when it comes to 4chan threads and danbooru posts and pools), and I'm not sure I want to continue contributing my creative art to their forums anymore.

While my art in general is very unlikely to fall afoul of SB's rules right now (since I mainly make spaceships), I've been meaning to get started on some crew for my ships at some point. And to make people, you start with nudes...

Eh, I don't see why not... Will see about getting someone who can make one to put one up. (Read as, Bug someone on the staff to do so)

Rest assured that the over-tanuki known as tehelgee and the assorted tanuki on staff are discussing this...

Yep, and we've discussed it backstage.

Right now, there just isn't enough need for a dedicated art forum. It would be nearly empty. In the future, once the forum gets more and more members, we'll revisit the topic and see where we stand then.

In the mean time, please use the General forums for your art threads; Squirrelly has one there himself.

Right now, there just isn't enough need for a dedicated art forum. It would be nearly empty. In the future, once the forum gets more and more members, we'll revisit the topic and see where we stand then.

In the mean time, please use the General forums for your art threads; Squirrelly has one there himself.
Two, if you count the long sleeping/dead Squirrely's Ecchi Sketchies thread in the NSFW General.

Well there is the fact that just having a shared art forum would encorage art to be made, and possibly encourage people who want to make some to begin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back