• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

welp, this is not how I expected this day to go I should probably start with an intro my name or...
prologue

littlebugs

Getting out there.
so I finally figured I'd stop being a dirty lurker and I wanted to write this story because I couldn't get this story out of my head so word of warning unless somebody offers to beta or something I'm really bad about puntion and stuff but I'm using a spell checker but it could miss something also I may butcher Characters sorry

welp, this is not how I expected this day to go I should probably start with an intro my name or my old name I suppose is Matthew Aaron west weird name I know any way I am a transhumanist I belive in self-improvement wether that be through tech or just good old fashioned hard work the day I was dimensionally translocated I was a 7'2 bemoth of a man with an iq of 186 but now i coundnt be any farther from the truth I have a differnt name now and a vastly different body my new name is zion or scion considering who you ask thankfully my mind is mostly unchanged well other than how fast I think and most likely my emotions aswell how I look well i'am now 10792000000000000000 miles long bigger than size of the fucking GALAXY i'am also a fucking transdimensional thing spacewhalee entity i'am a fucking entity in fucking WORM something immediately stops and I realize I was panicking huh neat also alarming anyway yes I am zion oh and I forgot to mention every cell in my body is a shard there also the size of the moon I can see? more than on reality at the same time I'm currently sitting in a universe whose laws of physics never allowed it to form well anything other than energy which I guess is what I eat welp I am the closet this and a couple of other universes have to a god might as well enjoy myself first thing first I look for earth bet it the closet verse to me and I start making a body quickly check the date 2011 huh year before Taytay triggers speaking of which I lock down queen admin and get back to making my body since its a year before canon I make my body 15 make it 6'6 might be a little tall but whatever I like being tall and for my plan, I need to make it handsome so it gets a square jaw messy hair and of course I make it buff not that it matters considering it could crack the planet in half even if I make it a gangly fucker and when I finish the result is this
in my old life, I was bi so I can say without a doubt I would fuck me anyway now to the bits my new cock because why not is 9 inches if it proves to be a problem I'll shrink it but I know this is humanly possible next the powers it was then I would facepalm if I could​

the golden man stops and facepalms so hard he causes a sonic boom and then flew off to get that kitten out of the tree in Taiwan

i am an idiot I give my new body ALL the powers it might as well be omnipotent it also has access to all shards currently active as well and now the fun I pause briefly to consider why I'm doing this and come to the conclusion easily its the only reason a creature of my power does well anything
BECAUSE
I

CAN.

Last edited:
Back