• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Betrayal [Kill La Kill]

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

Spoilers for Episode 21 because poor Nui.

It hurt.

Being stabbed hurt.

Being impaled...

Biigoh

Primordial Tanuki
Spoilers for Episode 21 because poor Nui.

It hurt.

Being stabbed hurt.

Being impaled by Her hurt.

Not physically. But that distant aching feeling of rejection hurt in ways she had never experienced before.

Harime Nui wept in her heart even as she turned back to look at where She was ripping off Junketsu off her body with her bare hands. To risk her life and throw away the Kamui?

She could see Satsuki shouting at Ryuuko to stop, not to throw away her life away. The declaration that dying was fine by her.

Such a thing was beyond her comprehension.

And yet, she could only watch on as Ryuuko did exactly that.

The sea of blood that rained down as Ryuuko threw away her purity. It was almost enough to make her cry.

The jerk as the scissor blade was pulled out from her back was enough to bring a wince to her face, it was rough, that was Ryuuko's style.

Cruelly and coldly, she was flipped on to her back.

That look on Ryuuko's face as she looked down on her, it was clear that this was it for her. The end of the story for Harime Nui as Ryuuko seized her chin with one hand and...

The blonde's eyes widened at the kiss. She could only blush as it ended once more. Ryuuko really was better at this than their mother.

"Harime Nui," Ryuuko's voice was rough and raw with emotion and pain. Covered with only blood, the taller girl painted the very image of a woman who knew what she wanted. "Be mine."

"I... I will betray you," Nui could only whisper back as she looked down.

There was a shake of head. "No, you will love me."

- owari -

An : Because Nui needs love.

I have little idea of what this is. Except that it's Yuri.

You now have my support.

CrossyCross said:
I have little idea of what this is. Except that it's Yuri.

You now have my support.

Hahahahahahahaha.... CrossyCross needs to watch Kill la Kill.

Nui is love <3

I like this, Bii.

Needs sequel now; because being Nui is now suffering...

Nui. Because Nui.

Poor Nui T_T

Indeed... poor Nui.

I joined to try and like this, turns out I can find the like button, so have a bump instead.
Very interesting idea, hope to see more of it.

Nero200 said:
I joined to try and like this, turns out I can find the like button, so have a bump instead.
It's the gray up arrow on the top of the post. Once you clicked it it'll turn green to show that you liked the post.

Deathwings said:
It's the gray up arrow on the top of the post. Once you clicked it it'll turn green to show that you liked the post.
Ah, thank you :)
I come from Sb, so the set up is throwing me some curveballs.

Nero200 said:

Thanks! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back