• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Bruce Lee In Lookism (Fan Fic)

Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

Chapter 1: A New Beginning

A/N: Bruce wasn't with his wife when he died I made it up...

Plato

Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?
Chapter 1: A New Beginning

67b6373024190fdca75d20165f803fbe

67b6373024190fdca75d20165f803fbe.jpg

A/N: Bruce wasn't with his wife when he died I made it up for the fan fic in reality he was with his mistress and it happened at night. I write it like that cause it is easier for me.

This will be the first and last time I will use fiction stuff for Bruce Lee anyway enjoy!

It was a typical day for Bruce Lee.

He was working on different projects specifically for the movie Game of Death in his office while his lovely wife, Linda Emery Lee Cadwell, was sitting in an armchair while reading a magazine next to him.

'This damn headache doesn't seem to go away. It has been annoying me all day, and every pill that is supposed to treat it didn't work.

'Maybe if I sleep, it will go away. If it still persists then I will visit a doctor.'

** Sigh**

Bruce thought while sighing. Then he got up from his chair, looked at Linda, then said:

"Good night, Linda."

"Good night, Bruce," Linda said with a smile.

Then Bruce got closer to her and bent over a little so he could meet her face.

After that, he reached out, his fingers lightly brushing her cheek, and she leaned into his touch, savoring the warmth of his hand.

Their eyes met, and in that unspoken connection, they found solace and love. Linda leaned in, her lips meeting his in a soft, lingering kiss.

** Smooch **

As they pulled away, Bruce whispered, "I love you." The words held the weight of a lifetime of devotion.

Linda replied, her voice filled with tenderness. "I love you too, more than words can express," she said with a smile plastered on her face.

Bruce smiled back.

"The same can be said about me too. See you tomorrow, my love."

Bruce then walked to their children's room to check up on them.

Shannon, who was 4 years old, and Brandon, who was 8.

"What beautiful little angels they are. I will try to give you the best childhood you two can ever have," he said with a smile before going to his own room.

Then he changed into his pajamas, brushed his teeth and went to bed with a huge smile.

What else could he ask for? He had a lovely wife, two beautiful kids, a daughter, and a son: Shannon and Brandon Lee, and a good career while also doing what he was passionate about: martial arts!

But who would have thought that it would soon change?

----

Linda awoke to the soft, golden light filtering through the curtains. Her eyes met the other side of the bed, and for a moment, her heart sank. She turned to look at the man she had shared her life with for so many years.

Bruce lay there, his eyes closed, but it was not the peaceful slumber she expected. The room was silent.

She reached out and gently shook his shoulder. "Bruce," she whispered, her voice tinged with concern. "It's time to wake up."

No response. She tried many times but to no avail.

Panic began to well up inside her as she shook him more urgently. "Bruce, please wake up!" Her voice trembled as she called his name.

Still, there was no reaction. Fear clawed at her chest, and she leaned in closer, her hand on his chest. It wasn't rising and falling with the rhythm of his breath.

Linda's heart pounded in her chest, and she checked his pulse. There were none. Her voice quivered as she cried out, "Bruce! Bruce, wake up!" Her hands moved to his face, trying to rouse him.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she reached for the phone. She dialed the emergency number, her voice trembling as she spoke with the dispatcher. "Please send an ambulance," she pleaded. "My husband isn't breathing. Hurry!"

Time crawled as she hung up, her hands shaking. She returned to Bruce's side, tears streaming down her face. She pressed her lips to his, trying to breathe life into him. "Don't leave me," she sobbed.

The sound of sirens grew louder, and the ambulance arrived swiftly. Medical professionals rushed into the room, but their efforts proved futile. In the ambulance, the moments felt like an eternity, but the inevitable was clear.

"Ma'am, we did everything we could. He is dead", the medical professional said.

As they arrived at the hospital, Linda's sobs echoed through the corridors. On that fateful morning of July 20, 1973, the world lost a legend. Bruce Lee was pronounced dead, leaving a void that could never be filled.

---

But would that be the end of the legend known as Bruce Mother-fucking Lee?

Heck No! This is just the start of a new legend being born.

----

"Where am I?" Bruce thought, trying to grasp onto the fragments of his new-found memories.

The pain intensified, and he clutched his head as if trying to keep it from splitting apart.

Suddenly, as the pain reached its peak, he opened his eyes to find himself in a completely unfamiliar place. He was no longer in this world. His surroundings were strange, and he couldn't recognize anything. Panic surged through him.

"I'm... I'm in Korea?" he muttered in disbelief.

The realization struck him like a lightning bolt. His age had regressed, and he could feel the vitality of youth coursing through his body. He was in the body of a teenager—his seventeen-year-old self.

As he lay there, gasping for breath and trying to make sense of it all, memories of his new life began to flood his consciousness.

He saw images of a high school, students, and the city of Seoul. Bruce Lee had been reborn in the world of "Lookism."

"What's going on? Why am I here?" he pondered, his mind racing. His martial arts skills and philosophy were intact, but the world around him was vastly different.

The internet would hold the answers he sought, so he decided to look it up on his phone. He searched for information about his own death and discovered the year 2018.

"My family... What happened to them?" he wondered as he scrolled through news articles and social media posts.

He learned that his wife had remarried, that she was now 70 years old, and his two children had grown up.

Brandon followed in his footsteps and became a movie star, but during a movie scene, he was shot in an accident. While his daughter had founded the Bruce Lee Foundation.

"What is going on? Did I time travel? Was Einstein right?

Somehow, it is 45 years after my death, yet I have been reincarnated in Korea, in the body of a guy who looks just like me and shares the same name as me, and I have a new set of memories while still having my own.

My son is dead, my wife has grown old, and now even my own daughter is older than me!

After saying that, Bruce Lee fell to his knees, crying like never before in his life. His fists pounding the floor repeatedly.

"Why me? Why did this happen to me? Everything was going so perfectly!" he shouted while crying.

----

A few days had passed. During those days, Bruce had been depressed and sad.
while he was starving and dehydrated.

He thought of trying to contact his family to reconnect with them and see how they were doing.

But then he gave up. They are happy. Why should he try to destroy that ? They wouldn't even believe him, and how could he explain what happened to him?

He should move on, but that would be a lot harder to do.

Bruce got up from the floor with a new-found purpose.

" I will try to live not only for my sake but for their sake as well.

I will start training this feeble body until the start of the school I will be attending.

J high school, was it? If my memories are correct, I should be in the architecture department.

And like that, his training began.

"In those 3 months, I will do calisthenics and body weight exercises while training in Jeet Kun Do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back