• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Can anyone help me make an ascii or BBcode to do this?

Zackman2k12

The one and only Kekkaiku Doori Motherfucker
Alright, so i'm writing a story in NSFW creative writing, in my next scene I'm having my death loop character
"Bump into an extremely op character an Immediately die due to having bad luck."

So I want to make a big ASCII or BBCode Image of a big WARNING from those old megaman games, except I want the big warning to be made up of the character lore and chilling statements this character makes to another character.

so like. big word made up of a paragraph of small statements? Any ideas?

I keep screwing up doing it manually.

Shouldn't be too hard, google image to ascii, pop in the megaman warning message you want then maybe try to replace the blank spaces with your custom text.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back