• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Celestial Arboretum Adoption?

YiteWrite

TALI ASS TALI ASS TALI ASS
Hey there, YiteWrite here. I've been having this idea for a Celestial Arboretum... or Conservatory, the name's not really finalized, I just didn't want to call it the Celestial Farm/Garden, due to the abbreviation being CF/CG and that shit would get confusing for possible readers.

But what it is supposed to be, is essentially a new version of the Celestial Forge/Grimoire/Reliquary/Menagerie/Dojo, but for farm stuff. Vegetables, Fruits, Animals, Tools, and so much more.

The only problem is, I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing. I've never made a Google Sheet before, and I very quickly found that this was a massive undertaking that I wasn't at all prepared for. Especially with the amount of projects I've got going on.

I still really want to see this idea come to fruition, I just... well, I just know that I'm probably not going to be the best person for this sort of thing.

So I'm just going to send out a link and see if anyone else would like to take their shot at it? It's very barebones because again, I have no idea what I'm doing, but hey... even a bad start is a start, right?

It currently only has a few sheets and Perks/Items from a single jumpchain on it, but as I said, I very quickly found this to be a massive undertaking... so I hope someone can adopt this and actually do something with it.

Celestial Arboretum Link.

Honestly, this is an interesting addition to the whole Celestial Blank concept, so I'm going to watch until someone adopts it

There is actually something similar already.. actually predates all of the stories that feature the "Celestial" mechanic, and was one of three documents that LordRoustabout, the first person who wrote a Celestial Forge story, was considering before settling on the Celestial Forge. It's called the Garden of Eternity, the original Pastebin document is no longer available but somebody thankfully preserved it in a different form:

And here is a less developed one, Celestial Farms.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back