• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Character Personality Idea Help

0Jordinio0

I'm told I give great hugs. Bear-tastic even.
The title pretty much says it all. But to summarize, I'm having trouble coming up with some personalities for a story. It's a little personal fanfiction project, that I'm not sure if I'll post or not.

To give context. It is a pseudo-Digimon Jumpchain, with an Oc-Insert. More or less, the plot of the story, starts with V-Tamer, when Demon summons Zeo, this Oc-Insert, possibly with the name Riordan, is summoned alongside him, because Demon is quite simply, just looking for 'Tamers' who know a lot about raising digimon to get the perfect guy to raise up Arkadimon for him.

Riordan, will have four digimon from V-tamer that he'll pick up. The first, won't really be out and about physically for the longest time. For those wondering, it's Etemonkey, the Etemon subordinate of Demon who was actually a good guy all along, but got killed by Zeo when he was summoned. In this case, Riordan would use the 01 Digivice to load Etemonkey's data within it, and keep him alive within it. The 01 Digivice's are handy like that, they can't really let you digivolve a digimon beyond Jogress, but they have some really amazing functions. Not to mention, their aesthetic is just really nice to me in comparison to any of the other digivices from the varied series'.

Digivice01_Neo.jpg

The fact they're wearable like watches, makes them way more convenient in my eyes.

Anyway, I do not need help for Etemonkey's personality. He's got a well established one, he's a well meaning, slightly mentor-like comedic relief.

The three I need help with, are Dark Tyrannomon, Deltamon and Seadramon.
Darktyranomon.gif

244b706d76f5f0943b8760663bca89ee.jpg

180px-Seadramon_New_Century.png

They are, three subordinates of Etemonkey. Dark Tyrannomon and Deltamon fought Taichi/Tai and lost to him and his partner Zero, a Veedramon. Where as Seadramon, worked as transportation for Etemonkey. At this point, with Etemonkey losing his status, and getting the axe, these three are generally being more or less, treated like trash, beaten on and worked like slaves, generally, they're just stress relief for the other dark digimon around to take their violence impulses out on.

These three are what I have problems with when it comes to deciding on personalities. Since Demon gives the Tamers he summons express control over all the digimon he rules, and lets them do what they want with them, Riordan will be picking these three to work for him , both because he generally has a great idea what to do with the three of them, and because they're Etemonkey's former subordinates whom he was buddies with.

Now, since Riordan will be getting them out of the hellish situation they were in, and reaffirms they're worth, they're generally gonna be pretty damn grateful and eager to impress. But beyond that, I'm having trouble thinking on interesting personalities to give them. So, I'm hoping to get some suggestions from you guys and see what I can do from there.

If it helps, I based these choices on four of my digimon in Re-arise. My Metal Etemon, Metal Greymon(Virus), Gigadramon and Mega Seadramon.

You should change the name jord. I keep thinking of the Percy Jackson author when I read this.

Ideas for personality...
How about having one of them be someone who was forced into working for demon and became bitter as a result. But then he found Friends and Comrades in the other three and became someone, who while still seeing the worst in a situation, is willing to do everything for his friends?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back