• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

A normal evening in Kuoh city.

The sun was on its way to illuminate the other part of Earth...
Prologue

MrHeartless

Getting sticky.
A normal evening in Kuoh city.

The sun was on its way to illuminate the other part of Earth while the moon was slowly ascending on the sky.

The students from Kuoh Academy were on their way returning to their homes or just fooling around the city.

The adults were either picking up their kids and returning home or doing the overwork which won't add extra money to their pockets.

Truly a normal day in Japan. No gas leaks, no murder incidents and nothing bizarre has occurred…yet.

Among the people in this small city, there was a special boy who just arrived home.

The boy had medium-length black hair and a pair of silver eyes. At first sight, he could be described as a normal person, even handsome, but still normal.

His name was Kamiya Touma, a 17 years old boy and a 2nd-year student at Kuoh Academy.

Then what makes him special you ask?

It was the fact that he was a reincarnator, someone who died and isekaied to another world. In his case, he awakened his memory 3 years ago when he started high school.

As soon as he was aware of this, Touma discreetly researched himself and concluded that he was…a normal human with no direct affiliation to the supernatural side.

He even tried to get in contact with the so famous mana or sacred gear, but he only got disappointed as it ended up in failure…

Which forced him to take the other route: Stay the fucking away from the supernatural and acting normal until something happens in his life.

His interactions with the devils in the town were almost non-existent, except for his friend, as Touma only spoke to Sona once or twice for small matters and he always made sure to avoid getting attention from them.

"I'm home!" Touma announced as he took off his shoes and changed them into slippers.

"…"

"No one is at home? Strange." Touma scratched the back of his head as he was greeted with silence. Shrugging his shoulders, he went to the kitchen and opened the fridge to get something to drink.

"What's this?" Touma asked as he grabbed a plastic bottle with a colorful drink inside. "What weird thing did dad buy this time?"

"…Grind and Pray, a salty drink, warning: contains a high amount of…copium?" Touma raised an eyebrow as he read the brand, which he had never heard of in his life, not to mention the feeling of dread that he was feeling from this thing…

"Whatever, I might as well consider this as revenge for stealing my pudding." Then without hesitation, he opened the bottle and drank it in one go.

"I was lied to, this tastes like strawb—what the hell is this?" Touma raised his voice in surprise when a transparent blue screen appeared in front of his eyes.

[Essence of Gacha]

→It is possible to obtain a living being/item/ability from all works of fiction or a consumable item. (It is also possible to obtain other essences, but chances are very low.)

→Summoned living beings will be loyal to the summoner and won't think of harming you intentionally in any way, however, note that they won't always obey your orders especially if it is against their morals.

→There are other consumables that increase the capability of the ability or item, modify the appearance of an item or a living being and even change a person's personality. However, they are a One-Time use only.

→You earn 1 GP (Gacha Point) per day.

→You need 3 GP per roll.

(E/D: Hm... 121 rolls each year and 122 if it is a linear year. That's like my Genshin account.)

→You can exchange any currency to GP, but it will depend on the value of the currency and there is a limit on how much you can exchange per month.

→You can pull 10 rolls by spending 30 GP and it will guarantee at least one good card.

→Cards related to the world you currently reside in will have Rate-Up.

Touma frowned as he read the text and soon found himself conflicted between excitement and despair.

On one hand, he finally got his cheat or also known as the golden finger. But on the other hand…it's gacha.

In the realm of infinite possibilities, you will only get shit rolls. And the guaranteed "good" roll is just a scam for you to spend more.

"…I think I know why that drink is called that." Touma muttered as he stared at the bottle with a melancholic look.

In his past life, Touma was among the type of gamers that needed to touch grass frequently, the Gacha players.

They were a group of gambling addicts who spent money on 2D png girls/boys and the salt in their blood was higher than in the Dead Sea.

Sighing in defeat, Touma had to accept the reality he was in. He walked resignedly to his room and laid on the bed. Shifting his body into a comfortable position, Touma took his time to explore the Essence.

And guess what he first checked? That's right, Gacha.

[⅓]

Gacha – Highschool DxD Rate Up!

GP: 1

1 Roll - 3 GP

10 Roll - 30 GP

10 Roll - [FREE — BEGINNER ROLLS] (One Time Opportunity)

The temptation was great and the Gacha was whispering beside his ear, but Touma held back and convinced himself that he would do it after he explored the other features.

The second is Status, something common in every system out there in the omniverse.

[⅔]

Kamiya Touma

Race: Human

Character Assimilation

Fully Assimilated: None.

In Progress: [Empty] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty]

Summons

None.

Abilities

None

And the third was Inventory, with infinite space and the time being stopped there, but it wasn't capable of storing living beings.

Touma returned to the Gacha section and did his beginner rolls.

"Oh Almighty RNGesus in Heaven, please bless this foolish lamb with good luck!"

Touma closed his eyes and repeated the verse with his hands in prayer. And then…

Black Keys (3) (FATE)

Kirei's homemade Mapo Tofu (FATE)

Black Keys (3) (FATE)

Cheonmujiche (Ending Maker)

Black Keys (3) (FATE)

Light Container (DxD)

Indestructible Mystic Eyes Killer (FATE)

Crest of Star EX (FATE)

"Rate-up is a fucking lie…" Touma muttered, after getting only one thing from DxD, but he wasn't really that disappointed for a beginner roll, on the contrary, he was feeling quite lucky by those two rolls.

First, Cheonmujiche was a physical trait possessed by the protagonist of the novel/manhwa Ending Maker and it was also called "The Incarnation of Martial Arts from the Heavens". It is a trait that allowed Jude Bayer, the protagonist, to be skilled at everything he did with his body.

If a normal person mastered something in 10 years, a genius would be able to do the same it in a year or two and Cheonmujiche would reduce it to a month.

Next was the Crest of Star, a skill originally possessed by Altera that allowed her to temporarily enhance the performance of any part of the body by expending mana through it. Not to mention that it also gives the same effect as Instinct and it costs little mana, although the explosiveness isn't comparable to Mana Burst.

Touma put everything he got in the inventory and infused Cheonmujiche and the Crest of Star into himself. Immediately, Touma felt something crawling all over his body. He pulled the collar of his shirt and saw white lines across his chest that went to his limbs and neck.

"Neat."

Touma got up from the bed and changed into casual clothes.

Then he walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. He put on an apron to not dirty his clothes and was about to cook, but the front door suddenly opened.

""We are home!""

Two voices echoed through the house and Touma widened his eyes. His parents returned, but an hour earlier than usual!

Tendou and Rika were the names of Touma's father and mother respectively.

Tendou owned a dojo where members of the kendo club and some enthusiasts often visited to practice outside of school and Rika worked as an office lady for a famous company. So Touma usually had to make the dinner as he was the first one to return home.

"Sorry, we forgot to tell you that we were returning early today!" Tendou said in an apologetic tone. "We had to close earlier than usual because there have been incidents of people missing these days, so take extra care when returning home."

Remember when the narrator said there were no bizarre occurrences? Yes, it was also a fucking lie.

"Luckily, for the first time in ages, the manager also dismissed everyone earlier." Rika said as she took off her coat. "Let mom help you with cooking."

Touma suddenly remembered his beloved pudding that was eaten by his dad and a malefic thought crossed his mind.

"There is no need, Mom," Touma said, barely containing the grin on his face. "I have already made dinner, so sit down."

As Touma was facing back at them, his parents couldn't see what he was going to do. So, he opened the Inventory and took out the Mapo Tofu.

"Sorry, mom, but anything for revenge…" Touma muttered as he turned around with two bowls of Mapo Tofu in his hands.

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/kpBysTathu

Last edited:
The story looks mildly interesting but sad to say nowhere as attractive as the average DxD story I read on this site.
It is a given the CYOA's could be used as a crutch for creating better stories by authors who are having trouble creating original stuff. An essence cyoa story, that is also a cookie cutter DxD self insert is the next step when the authors creative juices dry. Then keeping nearly all gacha rolls to Fate and DxD is probably the third step. I mean why did the gacha give that many stuff from Fate series? That was somewhat lame IMHO, it feels like the author only watched a few animes and copypasting stuff from them for his story. It would be somewhat acceptable if nearly every roll was from a different Fandom. It will still get boring quickly if all the other fandoms used in the story are from Japanese weeboo stuff. Although I am not optimistic about the future of the story, but I like most of the SI stories here so I'll watch for a few chapters hoping I was being an overly harsh critic.

I'm a fan of Gacha fics and randomness-type fics. So I'm definitely watching this thread.

My question is: are the rolls actually random or are you picking what you want to spawn?

I'd add a brief description to the items/creatures you'd get, it helps people who aren't familiar with the source material (like me, I'm hopeless with Fate stuff). It'll help people understand what is spawning and why it's important/useless/funny etc.

Big hopes for you and your story! Keep it up!

The Dojo
It was Saturday morning.

Touma was alone in the dojo, preparing the equipment for today. Normally, this was done by his father, but he…wasn't in the shape to work after what happened last night. Thankfully, his mother doesn't work on weekends and Touma could handle the dojo affairs.

Touma wiped the sweat on his forehead as he finished putting the equipment on their respective shelves. He looked at the time and it still had some time left for them to arrive.

Touma sighed and muttered to himself. "I hope this finally works.".

This was a problem that had been haunting him since he reincarnated, his mana.

Touma had tried several methods to awaken his own mana pool by himself, but all attempts were unsuccessful so far.

Meditation, training his body to its limits every day and other methods he thought so far didn't work, at least for him.

This could be considered his last attempt in awakening it before Touma had to ask for external help, as he didn't want to rely too much on the Essence, as he knew enough that heavily relying on one thing might lead one astray…

His plan was simple. Just like a newborn baby that needed a little slap in the ass to learn how to breathe, Touma planned to activate his Crest of Star and forcefully awaken his mana.

When he received the Crest, he instinctively learned how to use it, the same goes for the other things he received or will receive.

So without wasting his precious time, Touma quickly activated the Crest of Star.

The white markings engraved on his body started to glow, symbolizing the activation of the skill. At that moment, a flux of foreign energy entered his body, giving him a feeling of power.

Touma was grinning excitedly like a kid who just got a new toy.

"So this is the famous mana! I feel like I could punch through a wall!" Touma said excitedly, almost shouting, and tried to punch the air. And as he expected, it was way faster and had a lot of force behind it.
After the punch, it was followed by a series of punches, kicks, jabs, etc.

(E/D: Just finished Retsu Isekai. Now I imagine everything as Baki. This scene just reminded me of Katsumi testing out his new arm.)

It was an addictive feeling, Touma felt like he had unlimited energy and power, but he held back and stopped sending mana to the Crest of Star. As there was a quote "Power corrupts a person" or something like that.

Touma arranged his clothes and looked at the clock on the wall.

"They should arrive at any moment…" Touma muttered and he was right, because as soon as he said that, the doorbell rang and the door was opened by a girl.

"Excuse us." The same girl said as she entered with a group of teenagers behind her.

She was Sona Sitri, or Sona Shitori in the human world, she was a young woman with a slim figure, black hair styled in a short bob cut and violet eyes.

And as you may guess, the group led by her was the student council, which consisted only of reincarnated devils that belonged to Sona's peerage.

Seeing them caused a slight frown on Touma's face, as he knew that they were nothing but trouble magnets but he relaxed his facial expression to not show anything.

'I am not the same as before…' Touma internally thought and decided that he would stop hiding as soon as he got stronger than someone.

The reason the student council came to this dojo was due to a contract that Sona made with Tendou Kamiya, which allowed them to practice privately in the dojo while Tendou acted as an instructor and a good start for creating some battle foundation for the newbies.

While Tendou was a pure human, he was a master of kendo, sojutsu (Japanese spear martial art) and some others. For that reason, he decided to settle in his own dojo in Kuoh and that's when he met Rika.

"Good morning everyone." Touma said and turned around. "Come in, I was waiting for you."

"Kamiya-kun?" Sona exclaimed in surprise, not expecting to see Touma here. "Where is Kamiya-sensei?"

Knowing that she was referring to his father, he felt there was no need to hide the "truth".

"Sorry, my father suffered a terrible stomachache and he is still recovering from it. So I am here to substitute for him." Touma said with a smile as if he wasn't the cause of it.

"But don't worry, although I don't know how I am compared to my father in teaching, I promise that my skills aren't any worse than his."

Sona pondered for a moment before nodding. While she hasn't seen his skills directly, she heard Touma's skills being praised several times, even within the student council.

"Very well. I wish your father to get well soon." Sona said before gesturing to the girls to go to the locker room and change clothes.

"Please go easy on me." Saji approached Touma with a nervous smile.

Touma only chuckled at his friend. "You know I can't do that. You won't learn anything if there is no pain."

Touma first met Saji in the first year of highschool when they were in the same class. Initially, Touma avoided him because he didn't take any chances to get involved with the supernatural.

However, everything changed at the beginning of the second year. Saji became a devil and sought a way to get stronger in order to help Sona.

That's when he heard about Touma's father owning a famous local dojo, so Saji reached for Touma and after a few weeks of interacting with each other, they eventually became friends.

Saji smiled wryly as he went to the male's locker room. "Hahaha…Then I will be in your care."

–––––––<––––––>––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––<–––––––>–––––––––

(Sona's POV)

I and the girls left the locker room all wearing training outfits.

We saw Touma and Saji already in the spacious room with equipment organized in different sections.

"President." Touma called me and I noticed that he had a notebook in his hand. "So let me check if this is correct. Meguri-san will train in kendo, Shinra-san will train in naginatajutsu and the rest will be training in hand-to-hand combat?"

(Naginatajutsu = Japanese martial arts of wielding Naginata, a polearm weapon.)

"Yes." I nodded in affirmation.

Although I, Reya and Momo, my bishops, were more oriented in spell casting, it wouldn't hurt to learn some close-range techniques.

If only Rias was more interested in strengthening her peerage's overall strength instead of constantly searching for new members for her peerage and spoiling them constantly.

I don't have any ill intent towards them, on the contrary, I find them nice to talk to and easy to befriend with. However, each of them has personal problems and traumas which Rias isn't actively trying to confront and resolve.

Not that Rias didn't care about her peerage, no, it was the opposite. Rias cared too much about them, so much so, that she was afraid to approach those topics for fear that it might cause them pain…

Just thinking about this gave me a headache, not even adding to the fact that there was a stray devil hidden in the city that had already killed a lot of people…

(E/D: I am thinking the cliche will happen and Touma will be the one to kill it while the others watch like idiots.)

I sighed tiredly and rubbed my temples.

"Are you ok, President? Do you want to rest for a bit?" The vice-president of the student council and my queen, Tsubaki Shinra, asked worriedly, seeing the frown on my face.

"It's nothing, Tsubaki. I am completely fine, just thinking of some troublesome matters." I said and reassured her.

Then I looked towards the instructor, who was a year younger than me and was my underclassman, with a conflicted expression.

On one hand, my instincts kept telling me that this boy was special since the first time I saw him on the school campus.

And that's why I found myself conflicted, it was checked that he didn't possess a Sacred Gear, nor was he a descendant of a famous historical figure. The only clue I had about him was his talent in martial arts which was greater than even my peers, who have been in the battlefield.

Kamiya Touma was truly a mysterious individual.

We finished the warm-ups and Touma called everyone to gather around him.

"Let's see…I will first distribute some exercises for everyone in their field, while I first focus on Shinra-san, then Meguri-san and finally the rest of everyone. Is that ok?" Touma asked us.

I turned around to look at my peerage to see if anyone had objections and there were none, so I turned around and nodded in affirmation.

"Good, then first…" And Touma started explaining the exercises to us.

(E/D: The entire Sona POV was written in 3rd person like the words Sona and herself were used. Today, I was reminded why I exist and for what reason, I continue to edit these FFs.)

(Narrator POV)

Touma and Tsubaki stood in front of each other, all geared up with protective equipment.

"Before anything, I would like to assess your skills, so up to a friendly spar?" Touma asked in clear anticipation. He wanted to test his abilities and who was a better target than a devil's queen piece?

"I accept." Tsubaki said as she picked a wooden naginata and swung it to make herself familiar with it. "What are the rules?"

"The rules are simple. The one being hit three times loses and also no targeting vital spots. Do you agree with it?"

"I agree." Tsubaki nodded and walked away to give some distance between them. "I would advise you to not underestimate me or else you might lose."

'I know…' Touma didn't reply to her taunt, he simply picked up a wooden staff and returned to his spot. He reached into his pocket and took out a coin. "When the coins fall on the ground, the spar begins. Ready?"

Tsubaki nodded and without wasting any more time, Touma tossed the coin into the air and they immediately entered into a battle stance.

The coin flipped through the air and reached its peak, before falling due to gravity.*Cliiing!*

The coin fell on the ground and in that instant, Tsubaki charged at Touma with the naginata raised in the air.

Touma widened his eyes as she was faster than anyone Touma had seen so far, but he didn't let that fact distract him.

Touma stepped aside as soon as she was in his range and moved his staff to intersect her naginata, bringing it down to knee level.

'Strong!' Even if she was holding back, the devil's physiology gave her a strength above the average joe, which made her strikes quite heavy.

Touma let out a silent grunt and spun the staff, letting the other end of it knock the naginata away and immediately went for her stomach.

Tsubaki was surprised for a second, but she managed to dodge by jumping back and avoiding the staff.

'Amateurish.' Touma thought as he pinpointed some weak spots in her guard, which Touma gladly explored.

This time, it was Touma who was the attacker.

He raised the staff and swung it down with some force behind it, which forced Tsubaki to defend by raising naginata to intercept.

Touma knew she would do this. He knew he was at the disadvantage in terms of physical strength, speed, etc. So he only needed to overwhelm her with skill, which he didn't lack.

Before the staff made contact with her weapon, Touma lowered his hip, caught her by surprise and swung the staff toward her knees.

One!

Touma hit Tsubaki one time!

Tsubaki grunted in silence and ignored the pain she was feeling to dodge another attack from Touma.

She charged once forward again and swung down her naginata at him. Touma raised the staff horizontally to defend and the naginata hit his staff. However it didn't end there, Tsubaki spun her weapon and tried to use the backend of the naginata to knock the staff off.

Touma smiled slightly knowing what she was doing, so one of his hands let go of the staff while he sidestepped. The staff made a half-moon movement and hit Tsubaki's knee again!

Two!

Tsubaki was growing annoyed and impatient as this went on. Not only could her opponent read her movements, but she would also lose at this rate!

So she immediately struck at Touma and started her barrage, trying to overwhelm him with physical strength.

Seeing her attempt, Touma could only do one thing: Dodge!

No way that he would tank her attacks as it would mostly result in him being hit, so he chose to flee from her range.

Touma rolled on the ground and ran to escape her attacks. This caused Tsubaki to chase him while trying to hit him, which looked like a comedic scene taken from a movie. A vein popped out of her forehead as she grew more impatient and infuriated.

"Stop running!" Tsubaki yelled as she swung the naginata at him, only for Touma to roll again.

"No." He replied between breaths before stopping suddenly.

Tsubaki grinned and swung from below, which would block him from rolling on the ground again.

But that was a mistake.

Touma blocked the naginata with the staff, which made his hands go numb for a second because of the impact of her strike, but that was fine and the reason for that was because she was wide open!

Tsubaki widened her eyes in realization as she immediately jumped back while bringing her naginata in front of her to defend, but it was too late.

Touma was already in motion to strike his staff in her belly region.

"And three." Touma said as the sound of the chestplate being hit rang through the dojo.

(E/D: It is confirmed, Nigerundayo solves all problems.)

Discord: https://discord.gg/kpBysTathu

Last edited:
Hunter and the Hunted
The defeat of Tsubaki brought a great shock to the student council, after all, their queen just lost to a normal human!

Although they knew that the vice president wouldn't use all her strength against someone without a reason, she was still a devil with the Queen piece!

This hurt Sona's pride, both as a King and best friend, but it didn't raise any hostility towards Touma. On the contrary, she became more interested in him and the thought of recruiting him to her peerage crossed her mind.

'Maybe a Knight piece would fit him.' Sona thought, but she immediately shook her head, 'I will need to discuss this with others first.'

Unaware of their thoughts, Touma took off his helmet and looked at the defeated queen with a professional smile.

'It's a shame that I didn't have the opportunity to use my abilities, but it's not like I am in need to show off.' I thought as I extended my hand for a friendly handshake. "Shinra-san, your physical capabilities are amazing, probably the most astonishing I have seen so far, but because of that you have grown too reliant on it which makes you more prone to make mistakes. It was a nice spar."

Tsubaki looked at his hand for a second and smiled. "I feel the same. Thanks for your guidance." She shook his hand with her own.

Then Touma gave her some pointers and went to instruct other members…

After a couple of hours, the training session ended and they were preparing to leave, including Touma, as he was about to close the dojo for the day.

However, he couldn't just let them go without getting any information. Although he doesn't know anything specific about it, his instinct was telling him that it was related to the supernatural.

"Wait Shitori-san." Touma called her. Sona turned around and looked at him with question marks popping out of her head. "Did you hear about the case of missing people?"

Sona was caught off guard by his question as she didn't expect it. Choosing her words carefully, Sona replied in a manner that a normal person could understand.

"I heard from someone I know that there is a murderer around Kuoh who is hiding in the buildings of his victims, but apparently he only attacks at night." Sona said. 'He must be worried about his and his family's safety.'

"But don't worry, it seems that police will soon catch this psycho." Sona added, trying to reassure Touma. 'It seems that we need to kill the stray before it causes more damage! If it wasn't for its great concealment, it would have died long ago!'

"I see." Touma nodded and he started putting the odds together. 'That someone must be the higher-ups, so it's probably either Sirzechs or Serafall. And the murder is mostly like a stray devil.'

"Thanks for telling me.." Touma said while waving his hand "Be careful of your way!"

The student council bid their farewell as well and finally left.

Touma watched them leave and the smile on his face gradually faded. His expression turned serious and he looked over the city.

"It seems like the opportunity to test my skill has arrived." Touma said as he closed and locked the doors.

Before he went hunting the stray, Touma messaged his parents that he was going to have lunch outside.

Now, as every hunter does, Touma has to search for his prey.

'If what Sona said is correct, then the stray is mostly active at night and will rest in the daylight, almost like a vampire.' Touma thought as he strolled around the residential areas of Kuoh.

He took an onigiri that he stored in the [Inventory] and ate it.

Patience was a virtue.

It took hours and hours until Touma found the location and by that time, it was already afternoon.

From outside, the building looked completely normal, but the ominous feeling that it released was menacing.

"Excuse me, ma'am." Touma reached an elderly that was passing by. "I have some questions that I would like to ask."

"Hello, young man." The granny smiled upon being greeted. "Sure, I will answer for a handsome boy like you."

"Do you know who lives here?" Touma asked as he pointed at the house.

"Oh, it's the Kobayashi family, if I recall correctly. Their youngest son has been playing with my granddaughter lately, maybe they will even marry in the future." The granny laughed heartily before turning towards Touma. "Why do you ask about them? Did something happen?"

"Nothing like that, I am just doing a survey for my school project, but no one answered the door when I rang the bell." Touma casually lied, feeling some pity from the family and granny's granddaughter.

"I see, then have good luck on your project!" Granny said as she waved her hand and walked away.

'It seems that no one has noticed anything yet, so that means the stray still has some rationality to hide its tracks.' Touma thought and gradually approached the door.

He jumped over the fence and immediately summoned the Black Keys from [Inventory].

A red 'T' object appeared between each of Touma's knuckles.

Touma activated the Crest of Star and quickly went to the backyard. He approached the door and twisted the handle.

'It's unlocked.' He thought as he pushed it open but in that instance. The smell of rotten flesh had reached his nose.

'Fuck!' It was a disgusting smell and Touma held himself back from puking right there.

Not wanting to stay there any further, Touma rushed forwards and arrived at the living room. He widened his eyes when he saw three corpses, with flies flying everywhere around them. But what surprised Touma was the fact that they looked dry and withered.

'So it really was a vampire!' Touma thought and with a quick inspection, he didn't find the vampire on this floor.

So he went upstairs.

Touma silently opened the door of the master bedroom and finally found his target!

The room was dark, with the windows covered with curtains, which blocked the sunlight from entering. On the king-sized bed, the stray was laying there, sleeping.

The stray, like others of the same category, has a monstrous appearance.

It was a humanoid bat with gray skin, sharp long canines hanging out of the mouth, and a pair of big bat wings on his back.

Touma remained unfazed as he passed mana through the Black Keys and a sharp blade immediately came out of the top of each 'T'.

Without a sound, Touma raised his arms in a cross in front of his chest. So, without wasting time, Touma threw them at the stray devil.

The Black Keys pierced the flesh of the stray and the beloved weapon of Church immediately started doing its work, as blue flames covered the weapon itself and burned the stray at the same time.

The stray was woken up, but by this point, it was already too late for him, as his screams became the requiem of his own death.

"Devil and vampires are powerful creatures of darkness." Touma spoke, feeling pointless at remaining silent anymore, as he watched the stray burn by his weapons, but he didn't feel that was enough. So he brought more Black Keys from the [Inventory] and threw them at the vampire. "And because of that, they also possess many weaknesses, like the holy element and weapons like this."

Black Keys were weapons created by a certain priest in the past, who was also a swordsman at the same time, and the main purpose of this weapon was to kill Dead Apostles, which were equivalent to vampires in this DxD.

"Now time to pray, vampire." Touma said and threw more Black Keys at the stray devil.

"I will kill. I will let live."

"I will harm and I will heal."

"None shall escape my grasp. None will escape my sight."

The vampire let out a screech as some parts of its body already turned to ash.

"Be crushed. I welcome those who have grown old and those who have lost."

"Devote yourself to me, learn from me, and obey me."

"I give you rest."

"I will lighten your burdens and make you forget about them."

"You find forgiveness here. On my incarnation, I swear–" Touma threw the last Black Key at the corpse of the stray, which collapsed in a pile of ash, with the rest of Black Keys laying on the floor. "–Kyrie Eleison."

Touma finished the chant and sighed.

"The holy business leaves me with a heavy atmosphere." Touma muttered as he went to pick up the Black Keys and returned them to the [Inventory]. "Hopefully, I won't be too involved with them."

(A/N: How to raise a flag 101.)

(E/D: Your next line will be, "It was a cliche all along")

(A/N: It was clich--What!?)

Out of curiosity, he looked around the room and saw a safe box.

So, as the good samaritan he was, he stored it in [Inventory] and went to take any money he saw in the house.

'This is the payment for your revenge.' Touma muttered as he took a Summoning Pamphlet from the [Inventory] and activated it before throwing it to the house.

At the same time, Touma immediately baited out and ran as fast as he could to his home.

Already in his home, Touma took a quick shower to get rid of the smell and sat on his bed.

"Let's do this." He said excitedly as he exchanged all money in his [Inventory], even the one inside the safe box, to GP (Gacha Points)

[GP: 2 → 97]

(E/D: This hurts... my... my wallet... Gacha!)

(Gacha: You mean, our wallet!)

"Three multis…" Touma muttered and opened the Gacha tab. "I will pull twice and leave the last for the future."

Then Touma pressed his finger on the [10 Roll] button.

Discord: https://discord.gg/AYSJhVyMbx

Finally Gacha
A/N: So I wanted to clarify that when I compared Dead Apostles to Vampires, I meant they were similar in terms of behaviour and not in strength :)

Enjoy the chapter!

Touma saw a white sphere with several cards rotating around it.

He was trembling internally in anticipation, both in fear and anticipation. And finally, destiny showed what it awaited to him.

[Character Card: Lancer Servant Percival (FATE)]

[Perfected Sacred Gear Stealer (DxD)]

[Weakness Removal Card]

[Power Boost Card]

[Archangel Gabriel's Favorite Underwear (DxD)]

[World Travel Ticket: Campione]

[Power Boost Card]

[Dull Blade (Genshin Impact)]

[Senzu Beans (5) (Dragon Ball)]

[Azazel's Gender Bender Gun (DxD)]

Touma had mixed feelings about this. At one side, he got really good rolls, such as the Percival card, which he would assimilate and even world travel tickets! But…

"…What the hell is this roll?"

What would he do with Gabriel's underwear and the gun? Make a shrine like Rudeus and genderbend his enemies?

While the first didn't sound as bad as the last one, Touma couldn't see himself doing it. It was a question of dignity and sanity.

*Sigh*

"I just have to keep moving forward…" Then Touma rolled again.

[Character Card: Flerken (Marvel)]

[Fountain of Youth (NNT)]

[Absolute Fire Retardant Towel]

[Stand Arrow (JoJo)]

[Devil Summoning Circle: Phenex (DxD)]

[An Inextinguishable Flame Hat]

[Character Card: Masayuki Honjou (Tensura)]

[Clark Kent's Disguise Glasses (DC)]

[Item Fusion Card]

[Indestructible Brick]

(E/D: I like that. I can use that)

Touma immediately summoned the Fountain of Youth. A silver cup appeared with a pink liquid contained in it and without hesitation, Touma drank it in one gulp.

"It tastes like cherry, but sweeter." Touma said and he…didn't feel any change.

Touma took a Black Key and made a small cut on his hand, but the wound immediately disappeared alongside the pain.

"I just gained a form of immortality, but even then an immortal can die." He said that, but he wasn't sad at all. On the contrary, Touma was really happy with the results.
And now…Percival and Masayuki. Two characters he just got which Touma planned to assimilate.

Percival possessed a powerful Noble Phantasm, The Spear of Longinus, which not only could rival Rhongomyniad in terms of firepower, but it also has the ability to heal others.
And Masayuki, he would be considered a brave yet cowardly hero. His situation was almost the same as Ainz, except that everyone misunderstood him because his skill [Chosen One] made Masayuki viewed as a hero, even if he didn't want to.

If the skill was used properly, it would become quite an addition to the arsenal.

Assimilating both of them, this time Touma could tell the change. All his physical capabilities made a significant leap forwards and reached the realm of 'super human'.

Maybe it will take him months or even years, but he didn't plan to sit and wait that much until it completes the assimilation. No, he will try to find a way to find a way to speed up the process.

"And finally…" Touma stared at the arrow with a golden head. "My dream has finally come true!"

With a swift motion, Touma pierced the arrowhead in his hand.

ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ

"So…this is my stand." Touma couldn't stop grinning because one of his dreams came to reality! And it was to get his own Stand!

Looking properly at his Stand, Touma chuckled because it looked bizarre, exactly as he wanted.

It had a white humanoid figure, wearing black tuxedo and had number 7 between each knuckle in its hand. Not only that, it has tubes that connect its mouth to a couple of cylinders on its back, somewhat similar to Dio's The World.

(A/N: Like the copium emoji.)

"A name…I need a name…!" Touma muttered as he thought of several names in his head, until it finally came to him. "I know!"

"Let's call you 'Laplace's Unicorn'!" Touma pointed at his stand, which simply nodded. "I knew you would like it!"

'Not that it could object anyways.' Touma thought internally, but he just shook his head.

"Let's see…" Touma commanded Laplace to walk as much distance as possible.
"Range about 20M."

"And its ability is…" Touma frowned and sighed. "Of course it has to be it, for an avid gacha player like me, this ability is perfect for me."

What was his Stand ability? That's right, probability manipulation inside the range of 50M with the Laplace as the center.

"But nevertheless, it's a powerful ability. I wonder if this also affects the Essence?" Touma rubbed my chin, but he only had one multi left and he has no intention to waste it over curiosity.

Shaking his head, Touma called Laplace back and went to have dinner before going to hunt Stay Devils around Kuoh…

"I sense disturbance in the city."

It's been a few days since then and Touma was back to school, precisely at lunch break on the rooftop.

"...What are you talking about?" Saji asked looking weirdly at Touma while munching on a yakisoba sandwich.

"The camera I set up around the Church caught the arrival of fallen angels."

"Oh I se–What!?" Saji was almost caught by how casually Touma answered him. "How did yo–I mean, a-are you in your chuunibyou phase?"

Touma looked at Saji for a second and sighed.

"You don't need to pretend, I know about the supernatural and you guys being devils."

"..." Saji was speechless at him, but thinking back again, it may be natural seeing how skilled Touma was, even if the student council had a physical advantage over him.

"So…Should I tell the president?" Saji asked, but Touma shook his head.

"You can tell her if you want, but she probably will tell you to do nothing."

"Why? They are fallen angels, aren't they? They can't just enter the devil's territory without any notice."

"It's precisely because of them being fallen angels that Sona is afraid of confronting them directly. She doesn't want to cause a conflict that may lead to war." Touma said as he looked at the church's direction. "While it's not the worst decision, it also isn't the wisest decision to do either."

"But still…I will talk to the president about this."

"Sure, suit yourself."

"We do nothing." Sona said to Saji, who had a disappointed expression.

Touma looked at Saji with a 'I told you' expression.

Then Sona looked at Touma with a raised eyebrow. "I never knew you were aware of the supernatural, Kamiya-kun."

"It's just that I never talked to anyone about it and nobody asked me either, president." Touma replied honestly.

"I see." Sona nodded and brought a chess board from under the desk."How about a friendly chess game?"

"Sorry, but I have to decline." Touma instantly rejected it and turned around. "And since Saji already has done what he came here for, I will take my leave."

"Just one moment, Kamiya-kun." Sona said and Touma stopped at the doorway. "Have you thought about joining a peerage?"

"No… I don't think I will."

"I understand. Then have a good day, Kamiya-kun."

"For you too then." Touma said and left the student council room.

In the hallway, Touma heard some screams from outside and he peeked up out of curiosity. There was the pervert trio being chased by the kendo club girls.

"Laplace." Touma muttered and his stand manifested behind him.

Then he took out the Sacred Gear Stealer, which had a form of a small white cross and gave it to Laplace.

His Stand left from the window and went behind Issei. In a single movement, Laplace put the Sacred Gear Stealer on his chest zone and a red orb came out of it, which was caught by Laplace and returned to Touma.

"Ugr." Issei touched his chest with a frown.

"What happened, Issei? Did you get a heart attack from being beaten up by the girls?" His friend asked jokingly as all of the trio had bruises everywhere.

"Of course not, idiot! it's just I feel strange for some reason…" Issei said with evident discomfort in his voice.

"Issei, you…don't tell me you got turned on from being beaten by them?"

"..."
Meanwhile, Touma looked at the red orb in his hand and grinned.

"Nice to meet you, Red Dragon Emperor. And don't worry, I will soon find a new host for you."

FUCK YOU FGO!
EVEN AFTER 5 MULTIS AND ONLY GOT CE'S! NOT YANG GUIFEI NOR EVEN ONE 4STAR! CURSE YOU!

Last edited:
Good chapter, the build up towards canon is satisfying. Though I wonder if Raynare will still go on the Issei date if she no longer senses Ddraig.
Also
FUCK YOU FGO!
EVEN AFTER 5 MULTIS AND ONLY GOT CE'S! NOT YANG GUIFEI NOR EVEN ONE 4STAR! CURSE YOU
I tried for sexy space cop; 90 sq later, Summer prefect mom came home twice.

When Guifei first came out I rolled her on the first multi. Though I'm pretty sure I rolled Jinako on a single just before.

If the MC wants more money for more rolls, he just has to sell the use of the genderbender gun to Rias. Rias as a male cannot be wed to Riser.

I normally get 1ssr within 3 multis
That's still abnormally lucky, I usually save my quartz so I can spend them for key servants like Muramasa or Koyan and Morgan and Oberon next year.

Like, the chance of any 5 star is 1%, so you not getting one within 5 multis is not unusual at all.

Yeah, with five multis you have a probability of 42,46% to pull at least one five-star and a probability of 80% that the five star you pull is a rate-up, meaning that overall you have a 33,97% chance to pull at least one rateup five-star character within 55 rolls.

A Contract and A Deal
[You...What did you do, human?] A deep voice came out from the orb.

Touma already went to a secluded area to avoid people hearing them, so it was just between him and Ddraig.

"I severed the connection between Boosted Gear and Issei's soul, simply as that, Ddraig."

[Do you think I don't know that? I am asking how he is alive. I have experienced such thefts before and all of the times ends up with my host dying. So I will ask again, what did you do?]

"Nothing special, just a perfected tool that the fallen created. Sacred Gear can be extracted safely from the hosts as long as they don't awaken them before." Touma said, retelling the information when he got the Perfected Sacred Gear Stealer.

[I see…I think I should be grateful in a way that you didn't kill my host.]

Touma raised an eyebrow looking at the red orb in his hand. "You won't ask what I am going to do with you?"

[Hmpf! What else would you steal me for? Everyone desires my power to fulfill their own ambitions.] Ddraig said in an arrogant ttone.

"Well, you aren't wrong. However, you aren't exactly right either."

[So? You are telling me that you stole the Boosted Gear not for yourself, but for someone else?] Ddraig said in a mocking tone and laughed.

"Bullseye." Touma said and Ddraig stopped laughing.

[You…don't wish for my power? To double your power every 10 seconds on the base form?] Ddraig asked in an indignation, having his pride hurt. After all, this was the first time a human (who wasn't the host of Albion or other Longinus users) said that his powers weren't desired.

"Although your powers are very powerful, I have no intentions of getting it for myself."

Ddraig could tell that Touma was being truthful, so he finally asked.

[Then what is your goal?]

"It's quite simple, Ddraig. All I want is to live in this world and protect what is mine. However, doing everything alone is just leading to your own demise. So I will be forming a team of sorts and recruiting people from all over the world."

Touma may not know it, but the Unique Skill [Chosen One] was already manifesting unconsciously, giving him a charismatic aura. "And for that, I am willing to form a contract with you, Red Dragon Emperor."

[And what will I get for forming such a contract?]

"In exchange for nurturing your future host, I will find a way to free you from the Sacred Gear." Touma said with seriousness.

[You know that the Boosted Gear will lose all its ability if I am free, right?]

Touma smiled and nodded in agreement. "I know, but by then the seed will have already grown into a fine tree."

[...] Ddraig paused, before bursting into a cheerful laugh. [Very well then! Even if you fail in finding a way to free me from this prison, I, Y Ddraig Goch, the Red Dragon Emperor, will accept this contract and will train my future host to its fullest! However, only if they are worthy to be trained.]

"Then I, Kamiya Touma, will swear on my name that I will find a way to free you from the Boosted Gear." Touma said and chuckled. "Also congratulations on avoiding your fate on becoming the 'Oppai Dragon'."

(E/D: I started to like lolis after this series gave me PTSD of boobs.)

(A/N: Should I call the police?)

[Wait, what!? What did you say, human!? Explain yourself!] Ddraig cried in confusion and fearfully, however he only was met with a laugh from the human he just made a contract with.

The Occult Research Club, or just ORC, installed in the old school building, which already has a reputation of being a haunted place, giving the club a supernatural vibe.

However, what many didn't know was that it served the base for one of the Devils that ruled the town.

And now, Touma has just arrived at the front door of the building.

'Come to think of it, this is my first time going here and this place is quite huge.'

Touma opened the door and sensed the devils on the floor above him. He walked upstairs and knocked on the door three times.

"Enter." He heard a voice inside and opened the door.

"Excuse me." He said and there he saw the majority of Rias' peerage gathered around.

Yuuto Kiba, a blonde young man with blue eyes and a mole under his left eye. He is Rias' Knight and is currently…doing nothing in particular.

Then there was Toujou Koneko, a petite girl with white hair and yellow eyes that was munching on some cookies on the sofa. She is Rias' Rook.

Beside the desk was Himejima Akeno, a young woman with voluptuous figure and long black hair with violet eyes. She is Rias' Queen.

'Seeing this room in person feels different, as if I am in a museum or in a themed cafe.' Touma thought as he inspected the room with a glance.

"Good afternoon. Kamiya-kun, right? Do you have any business with the club?" Akeno didn't let Touma confirm it, which means that the question was for a mere formality.

'She already knows my name?' Touma thought for a second as he didn't expect her to even know his name, given the fact that they never talked to each other nor they encountered each other in the corridors. 'Maybe it was because of the student council or she just has a really good memory.'

"That would be me, Himejima-senpai. And I came here for some matters with Gremory-senpai." I said, then I heard a noise in a room beside this one. 'Don't tell me that Rias is showering at this time?'

"Please take a seat then, the president will be here shortly." Akeno said and I sat on the opposite side of Koneko. "Coffee or tea?"

"Coffee please." Touma said. From his past life, Touma always preferred coffee over tea, and this preference transferred to his current life too. He took a sip and was surprised by the taste. "This is good. Where did you get this?"

"It's from an acquaintance of Rias' brother that gifted them and Rias brought it here. I can give you some if you want." Akeno offered and Touma's eyes shone.

'Good stuff is hard to pass.' Touma thought before nodding. "I would appreciate it."

After waiting for a few minutes, the door from the side opened and a certain redhead walked out from it. The smell of shampoo and shower gel lingered in the air.

She was Rias Gremory, a voluptuous young woman with red hair and bluish green eyes.

"Sorry for the wait." Rias said and Akeno walked to her and told her what was happening. "I understand." Rias nodded and sat on her chair and turned to Touma. "Then Kamiya-kun, what's your business with us?"

"I would like to make a deal with you, Gremory-senpai."

"A deal?" Rias tilted her head in confusion.

"I heard that you will be having a Rating Game against the son of the Phenex, right? I will help you out."

When he said that, Rias and her peerage tensed and adopted a more of a serious expression.

Rias opened her mouth, but no sound came out. She wanted to ask 'How did you know?', but considering that it wasn't exactly a secret and according to Sona, Touma already had a grasp of the supernatural, so she changed her question.

"How are you going to help?" Rias finally asked.

"As you may know, my family owns a dojo and we have been training the student council for a while, so I can offer myself to train everyone here in the physical aspect."

Rias thought for a while and remembered that Sona told her that Tsubaki was defeated in a spar, so she decided to give it a try.

"Then I would like a few weeks of trial to see the results and if it satisfies me we will officially accept the contract." Rias said after some careful thoughts.

Touma nodded and found it acceptable.

"So, what do you want in exchange?"

"I have two requests." Touma said. "First, I want my parents to be protected if anything happens."

"Only your parents? Then what about you?" Rias asked, confused, finding the request rather unusual.

"Yes, while I believe myself capable enough to defend myself, I am worried that it isn't the same for my parents, as contrary to me, they are unaware of the supernatural and will be very vulnerable if anything happens." Touma said.

While he could get stronger eventually and protect himself, it couldn't be said the same for his parents. Besides, telling them about the supernatural would only increase their worry and hinder his future plans.

Touma hated to admit it, but they were quite…a burden. However, it was a burden that he was willing to accept since the time he reincarnated here.

After all, he was certain that as he got stronger, he was bound to attract unwanted attention to himself and those related to him.

"I see." Rias nodded in understanding and decided to not peer too much. "Then what about the second request?"

"I want to be paid for each training session we have and of course, only after you accept the contract."

"That's acceptable." Rias said immediately, after all, money wasn't something she lacked.

"Then I will be looking forward to our partnership." Touma said and extended his hand, while Rias shook it with her own hand.

Charles, the Flerken
After finishing making a deal with Rias, Touma returned to his home and went to the yard behind the house.

A golden card appeared in thin air and Touma quickly grabbed it. He looked at it and there was an image of a cute cat and 'Flerken' written at the bottom.

(E/D: Tentacale H*ntai Cat... Noice.)

(A/N: Oh no…what should I do with my editor?)

"I have always been a cat person, so this is a win for me. However, I just hope it doesn't devour my house." Touma said and crunched, putting the card on the ground. "Summon."

The card shone and dispersed into golden particles, which rearranged themselves into the form of a cat. It had golden fur and jade-green eyes.

"Meow."

"Oh, greetings my liege." Touma jokingly said as he picked the eldritch cat up. "Now for the important question, are you a boy or girl?"

"Meow."

"Neither of them? Oh right, Flerkens were an asexual species. This complicates things a little…" Touma rubbed his chin and decided on a name. "What about Mary?"

"Meeow,"

"Wade."

"Meeow."

"Power?"

"Meeow."

"Nick Furry?"

"Meeow!"

"Ronkovitch Telnyarnokov?"

"Meeow?"

"I don't know either…Hmm…then what about Charles?"

"Meow~"

"You liked it? Then your name will be Charles from now on!" Touma said as he picked Charles up and petted its back.

"Meow!"

"You are hungry?" Touma asked and Charles meowed in affirmation. Then he took a Senzu Bean out of [Inventory] and gave it to Charles.

Charles opened its 'small' mouth, letting a couple of tentacles stretch out and snatched the Senzu Bean away.

All happened in a span of a few seconds.

Touma blinked a few times, before shrugging his shoulders. He put Charles down and patted his head.

"Good boy, but you can't eat any living being until I give you permission, understand?"

"Meow?"

"Why you ask? Because we will get into trouble, a lot of trouble which you can't just eat them," Touma explained and took out a family photo he took with his parents. "Also, you absolutely can't eat them! They are our family, so we have to protect them and not let them get hurt!"

"Meow!" Charles meowed in affirmation.

"Good boy!" Touma threw another Senzu Bean in the air, which was caught by Charles' tentacles.

'They were supposed to keep a person full for ten days and Charles already ate two of them, but he isn't showing signs of satisfaction yet.' Touma thought, and suddenly an idea popped up in his mind. 'What if…'

Touma got up and went to a corner of the yard. Charles looked at him curiously and followed after him.

"Meow?"

"You will see soon." Touma chuckled as he took another Senzu Bean.

He made a small hole in the ground and buried the Senzu Bean. Touma summoned a black key in one hand and extended his other arm.

*Swish!*

With a swift movement, Touma opened a wound in his arm and blood flowed out like a river, falling right on top of the place where he buried the Senzu Bean.

The wound closed itself in an instant and Touma took a step back.

The ground shook for a few seconds before a giant bean tree sprouted from the ground and climbed all the way over the fence.

There were already matured beans ready to be picked.

"This went better than I thought." Touma said and he looked at the plant.

Charles' eyes were shining and the eldritch cat punched to devour all of the beans.

Touma picked one and ate it.

"This tastes like fish. No wonder Charles likes it so much." He said and stored the majority of them in the [Inventory] before Charles devoured all of them.

It was late at night.

Touma was patrolling around the Kuoh, something he didn't need to do, but he enjoyed the feeling of freedom from being alone at night. Not to mention it helps keep the city free from stray devils.

Amidst in his thoughts, his instincts suddenly told him to dodge, and Touma obeyed without hesitation. He immediately channeled mana through the Crest of Star and jumped back, in time to dodge a light bullet.

"Tsk almost got him." Touma heard a voice a few meters behind him.

Observing the man who just shot at him carefully, he had short white hair and red eyes, but what caught Touma's attention was the clerical clothing he was wearing.

"Exorcist?" Touma muttered but thinking again, there was no reason for an exorcist to attack him. "No, a stray exorcist."

"Bingo! Bingo! You guessed right!" The man clapped his hands with a maniac smile on his face. "It seems you are knowledgeable about this side of the world, maybe I should have expected from someone who lives with those devil scums!"

'Stray exorcist, exorcist weapons, psychopath, crazy, white hair, red eyes, this man is…' Touma thought as he finally recognised the man. "Freed something, right?"

"It's Freed Sellzen! And how do you know my name?" Freed shouted and pointed the gun at Touma. "Well, who cares anyway, you are a dead man after I kill you!"

*Bang!* *Bang!* *Bang!*

(E/D: She shot me! She shot me! Bang! Bang! She shot me!)

The bullets travelled at high speed that couldn't be seen by normal humans, but for Touma, they were slow enough for him to dodge without worry.

"What the–?"

In an instant, Touma covered the distance between them, but for Freed, it was almost as if Touma teleported in front of him.

With a swift motion, Touma carved his fist into Freed's face and sent him flying with a few teeth escaping from his mouth.

"While I would love to end you right now, you are still useful." Touma said and Laplace manifested beside him. "As an errand boy that is."

Laplace's fist glowed and punched Freed's face, sending his other teeth out of his mouth.

"YOWAI!"

"Whenever you have an Excalibur fragment in your hands, the chances of meeting me will be favored." Touma muttered and an aura covered Freed's body.

"Now, should I leave him here? Or toss him back to the church?" Touma pondered, but he shrugged his shoulders and decided to throw him in an alley, and of course, only after looting everything he had.

Touma turned around and was about to leave, but he jumped away and a pink light spear pierced the spot where he was.

"Seriously, why does it have to be me following this bastard around?" Touma looked above to the source of the voice and saw a fallen angel in the air, with another light spear in her hand.

'A fallen with black hair and violet eyes, a very revealing attire, she is probably Raynare.' Touma thought and sighed. 'Why do they have to appear one after another?'

"Hmn? You dodged my spear? That's surprising for a mere human." Raynare said and was about to throw another light spear, but suddenly stopped and looked at him closely. "Wait, aren't you quite cute? How about we have some fun? I might spare you if—"

Raynare was suddenly interrupted when a Black Key came flying her way, which she just dodged in time and only cut a few strands of her hair.

"I missed? That's a surprise, I am sure I aimed for the head." Touma said in a mocking tone.

Raynare clenched her fists and trembled in rage.

"You dare to cut my beautiful hair, you mongrel! Forget about letting you live, I will mince you until no one recognises you!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as she created another pair of light spears and threw them at Touma.

Touma didn't say anything more and summoned the Spear of Longinus in his hand and deflected all her spears. He kicked the ground and threw himself at Raynare.

"Wai–" Raynare said and raised her arms in surrender, but Touma ignored whatever she was saying and thrust his Noble Phantasm into her chest, effectively killing her.

Raynare screamed in pain before dying and falling to the ground.

"Her companions will surely notice her absence and it will be a pain to deal with later." Touma muttered before a portal suddenly opened beside him and Charles walked out of it.

"Meow."

"You want to eat her? Ugh…sure?" As soon as Touma gave permission, Charles opened its mouth and a series of tentacles wrapped around Raynare's corpse and brought it to its mouth.

"..."

"Meow?"

"...Still hungry?"

"Meow!"

"Then let's go find you more food."

"Meow!"

The sodium level on my blood was so high that my doctor thought I was eating pure salt, but then I corrected him and said it was because of FGO.

Where did he get the 90+ points in chapter 3? The only mentioned way to get points is 1 per day. So unless there was an unannounced 3 month time jump they seem to have just materialized from nowhere.

Where did he get the 90+ points in chapter 3? The only mentioned way to get points is 1 per day. So unless there was an unannounced 3 month time jump they seem to have just materialized from nowhere.

Touma can exchange any monetary currency into GP, it is said in the first chapter. Although there is a limit of how much he can exchange in a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back