• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

Addiction is one of many reasons for ruining the lives of many.

It offers momentful pleasure...
Curse of Gacha — Salt King

MrHeartless

Getting sticky.
Addiction is one of many reasons for ruining the lives of many.

It offers momentful pleasure to the human mind at great cost that many can't bear in their lives.

One of the most common addictions is gambling, or in other word less impactful but with the same amount of menace, Gacha.

Gacha is a game mechanic present in many games that makes you spend an insane amount of money (that you could have spent on something necessary) on a JPG anime girl/boy.

Was it wateful? Yes.

But do I regret it? Hmmm…probably no.

Who am I lying? Of course I fucking regret it!

I spent most of my salary to get CASTORIA NP1! I had to eat cheap food from a nearby supermarket for almost a month until I received my next salary.

Sure, there was RARE times that I got two SSR in a multi, but then I only got shit for the next few months.

CURSE YOU GACHA!

And you, my dear readers, may ask why I am telling you this?

To tell the truth, I have been reincarnated, but strangely I don't recall how I died. No, it wasn't only that, I don't remember the names or faces of my family, friends, coworkers…maybe whoever reincarnated me did so to detach me from my previous world?

Anyway, back to the topic of the cursed Gacha, the reason why I am talking about it is because of the golden screen in front of me.

[Essence of Gacha]
  • It is possible to obtain a living being/item/ability from all works of fiction. (It is also possible to obtain other essences, but chances are very low.)
  • There are other consumables that increase the capability of the ability or item, modify the appearance of an item or a living being and even change a person's personality. However, they are One-Time use only.
  • You earn 1 GP (Gacha Point) per day.
  • You need 3 GP per roll.
  • You can exchange any currency to GP, but it will depend on the value of the currency.
  • You can pull 10 rolls by spending 30 GP and it will guarantee at least one good card.
  • Cards related to the world you currently reside will have Rate-Up.
  • You can also spend 60 GP for 10 rolls to a specific world you want, with the same benefits as spending 30 GP.

I read the description of this Essence, but I couldn't help but frown.

Essences from CYOA, no matter which one, were a cheat on their own.

However, out of all of them, it has to be the Essence of Gacha, which relies on luck!

I sighed, but then shook my head as I had to accept any help, even if it's in the form of Gacha.

Changing topics, I am currently in the world of Highschool DxD.

How do I know this?

Well, because my fucking caretaker is Ophis, the Ouroboros Dragon herself!

For unknown reasons, she has been taking care of me even before 'I' awakened in this body.

Not that I am complaining since I have the Dragon God protecting me. Although it also means I will have enemies as well, it only incentives me to get stronger.

The only thing that bothers me is that I don't know which period of time I am in, since 'I' have been in this isolated temple in Underworld the whole time.

Ophis often vanishes and reappears randomly to take care of me, so it's safe to assume that Khaos Brigade already exists.

I explored the functionalities that the Essence of Gacha brings me.

To summarize, there were three sections: first, there was a character painel, which had my status.

[⅓]

Azrael

Race: Miracle Child

Character Assimilation
  • Fully Assimilated: None.
  • In Progress: [Empty] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty]

Summons
  • None.

Abilities
  • Holy Power.
  • Angelic Transformation (One Set of Wings).
  • Holy magic.
  • Supernatural Tongue.

I am a Miracle Child? Which lovely family of an angel and human was I kidnapped from?

Sweat ran down my forehead just thinking about the problems it will bring in the future.

The 'Character Assimilation', 'Summons' and 'Abilities' features were easy to explain.

The character cards from Gacha, I could use them to assimilate to myself, and thus gaining their abilities, absorb some of their experiences and their weapons. The speed of assimilation depended on the similarity between me and the character and the difference between our strength.

I could also summon them and while they normally would follow my orders, it wasn't to the point of blind loyalty that they would listen to whatever I say.

And 'Abilities' feature is self-explanatory.

The second section was Gacha and I don't think I have to explain.

[⅔]

Gacha
  • 1 Roll - 3 GP
  • 10 Roll - 30 GP
  • 10 Roll - 60 GP
  • 10 Roll - [FREE — BEGINNER ROLLS] (One Time Opportunity)

And finally, the third section was basically an inventory with unlimited space where the flow of time is halted.

[3/3]

Inventory
  • [Empty]

And thus ends the introduction.

So without further ado, I did my beginner's 10 roll.

GACHA TIME!

• Black Keys (FATE)
  • Kirei homemade Mapo Tofu (FATE)
  • Sacred Gear: True Longinus (DxD)
  • Character: Flerken (Marvel)
  • Stand: Gold Experience (JOJO)
  • Character: Percival (Lancer) (FATE)
  • Power Boost Card
  • Male Exorcist Uniform (DxD)
  • Master Key (Lord of Mysteries)
  • Plot of land in Japan (DxD)

Holy shit…I think I won the SSR of DxD.

Wait…if I have the True Longinus, what will happen to Cao Cao's Sexist Balance Breaker? What will happen to canon?

As I questioned this in my mind, I realized that deep down I didn't care about it at all.

My existence itself in this universe of boobs meant that the canon wasn't that all reliable later on.

And Percival, while he is one of the coolest servants and a bro, unlike the tentacle Caster, I decided to put him in 'Character Assimilation'.

That also means that I just got two Spears of Longinus…Neat.

At the same time, I equipped one of my favorite Stands, the Gold Experience. Its abilities revolve around Life Force, like giving life to an object, etc.

Maybe I can use Gold Experience to access Touki, Senjutsu and Youjutsu? This is something that I will experiment with later on.

When I used the card which had the True Longinus, something inside me changed.

Holy Power exploded from my body and I immediately entered my 'Angel Form'. A golden halo appeared above my head and white wings sprout from my back, but there was a new set of wings.

'Four wings just from getting True Longinus…as expected of the strongest Longinus.' I thought and realized that I could become Heaven's greatest vanguard.

I returned to my 'Human Form' and finally left my bedroom to touch some grass.

After preparing myself for the day in the bathroom, I went to the dining room and unsurprisingly, I found Ophis there munching on cookies with an opened cookie jar next to her.

"Good morning, Ophis." I greeted as usual as I approached her.

"Uhn." She just nodded with an expressionless face, but living with her for 15 years made me able to discern her emotions by looking at her eyes. I glanced at her and I could tell that she was happy and amused.

"Azrael, you have changed." Ophis said in a monotone voice as always and she stared deeply at my face.

"Yes, I awakened my Sacred Gear." I didn't hide it as I knew it was useless and summoned the Holy Relic.

The Dragon of Infinity stared at it for a second before nodding in acknowledgment.

We didn't talk after that as we enjoyed the silence in the room.

"I will be going then." Ophis said when we finished eating (more like she was eating the cookies while waiting for me to finish breakfast).

"Wait!" I called her and stopped momentarily and looked at me. "I will get stronger quickly so that I can help you beat Great Red."

For an instant, I saw a rare smile on her face before returning to her usual blank face.

"Uhn." She nodded and extended her hand. "Do you want power then?"

*Sssssss*

A black snake curled out of her sleeves and it looked at me.

"…Maybe later." I said after a pause.

While it was a great power boost, it would ultimately kill me as it would break the Sacred Gear.

Then Ophis nodded and without saying anything, she teleported away.

"I guess it's my training arc…"

Well, because my fucking caretaker is Ophis, the Ouroboros Dragon herself!

For unknown reasons, she has been taking care of me even before 'I' awakened in this body.
She's just trying out the new sensation sweeping the Supernatural nation: "Grooming".

The Gacha is a treasure trove of Infinite Dreams.

Ophis is a Dragon of Infinite Power.

Great Red is a Dragon of Dreams.

Ergo, our boy here is the hatesex-created lovechild of Great Red and Ophis that somehow inexplicably made an Angel-Baby because of the magic of Gacha.

All of this is to say, I demand sexy mommy dom Ophis lewds, and will accept no substitute. :V

Also those rolls are absolute fucking nonsense. A Longinus SG, A Protagonist-Tier Stand, a Servant, that's insane luck.

And a bowl of Mapo Tofu on top of all that?! He just got an SSSSR tier item from his first roll! :V

The Gacha is a treasure trove of Infinite Dreams.

Ophis is a Dragon of Infinite Power.

Great Red is a Dragon of Dreams.

Ergo, our boy here is the hatesex-created lovechild of Great Red and Ophis that somehow inexplicably made an Angel-Baby because of the magic of Gacha.

All of this is to say, I demand sexy mommy dom Ophis lewds, and will accept no substitute. :V

Also those rolls are absolute fucking nonsense. A Longinus SG, A Protagonist-Tier Stand, a Servant, that's insane luck.

And a bowl of Mapo Tofu on top of all that?! He just got an SSSSR tier item from his first roll! :V

Ayo, what the hell

Where did that imagination come from?

Master Key is BS. It can open any door through the use of the Door Pathway. What kind of door? Life has many doors, Ed boy. In case you didn't know, it allows you to pass through anything unless they have mystical attributes. If they have then you have to go there normally like opening the damn door and ask someone to fix it because the damn hinges won't make it close due to the fact the rent hasn't been paid by that Parker guy. So, yeah. It also connects to an individual who can copy powers and go anywhere. Unfortunately, he can only help you whenever it is a full moon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back