• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Earth for Terra: The Imperium has found earth and another emperor on it.

Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

In the year of our Lord 2021, the world seems to have been in the worst state in living memory...
Revelations I

Horus Lupercal

Primarch of the Luna Wolves,and the Warmaster
In the year of our Lord 2021, the world seems to have been in the worst state in living memory since the end of the Cold War and, before that, the Great War. The virus, known as COVID, had spread from unknown sources, but according to some, it was from mainland China. Still, no matter where the virus had come from, it had caused an epidemic on a scale unseen since the Spanish plague.

severe effect on the world economy that was felt throughout the world, effecting many people's jobs and even their lives. Yet still, the people pushed through this crisis, even as many of their loved ones perished, even with all of the memes of 2021 being the most difficult year to be alive in.

And yet, as uneasy peace seems to have returned to people of various different countries, before an event had occurred that has changed the entire world,. With the relative return to normalcy, people turned to various entertainment sources. Some watched movies, others played video games, and clever people read books.

while some turned to their hobbies. When the news spread of first contact with what seemed to be an alien, the world was beset by chaos. People were often afraid of the potential implications an alien contact would have, yet as the world, the small blue dot, was being confounded by chaos and turmoil, what appeared near the world sent shockwaves across the entire world, shaped like cathedrals adorned by skulls and eagles.

For the majority of the population, all of this made no sense, for they had never seen or heard of a certain tabletop game, and yet for those who were fans of the tabletop, they had a realization of sheer despair. at first, the governments of the world were quite ignorant of the threat, being more focused on their own local to have given any sort of attention to the nerds,.

but as the news of who the aliens were spread rapidly from the Warhammer fans to every single social media app, and then finally, the media picked it up, it only led to chaos growing greater than before and questions of how a fictional children's plastic toy game could be real.

An attempt to overthrow the government was a tragedy. Ninety people would be killed in a clash between the guard and would-be coupers. In all of this confusion, the ships of the imperium had begun to approach the earth, even though quicker than expected, rapidly entering the planet's atmosphere

there was much fear that the space ships would start with an immediate attack on the United States of America to take out the most powerful nation on earth, deal a severe blow to any chances of human restraint against the imperium of men or even perhaps strike the un as a symbolic move.

All of this was proven incorrectly where the imperium of men ships landed in the rural province of Turkey. This had caused much confusion for the governments of the world, but not for the fans who realized the single fact that the emperor was on the planet.

He, if he could be called, had no true name, for when he was born, there were no such concepts as first name or last name. Nor would it be entirely correct to say that he was truly born, for he was the ultimate byproduct of a great and terrible ritual in which countless powerful and mighty shamans had sacrificed themselves and combined into one being that had reincarnated into the womb of women who would birth him. Of course he was not them; he had access to their talents, abilities, memories, and more. But he was still unique as a person.

He would realize his true calling after his uncle had murdered his father on the advice of the unborn of the immaterial for sake of power and jealousy and lust, both for the fact that his brother had married the women whom he desired and for the fact that he was always overshadowed by my father.

That moment when I slew my uncle, the realization had downed me on my one true purpose of protecting and nurturing mankind. Even then, I know that the true enemies were not xenos, who would be easily dealt with when time came to claim the birthright of mankind, but rather the creatures that dwelt in the immaterium.

Since that time, Revelation has protected humanity. There are many threats that would see the young race destroyed, enslaved, or even worse. Some of these threats came from humanity itself; there were many that would willingly sacrifice all of mankind to achieve their goals without any guilt or shame. He had destroyed over countless Xeno vassals that would have brought ruin to earth and all of mankind.

In his many years upon earth, he had taken on countless names and identities, one of which was that of George, the slayer of the great serpent, which inspired many myths that involved the slaying of evil serpentine creatures. In truth, of course, that was no being of flesh and blood but of metal and malice shaped into the form of a great dragon. Their multiple battles had tested him more than anything before, and ever after finally being triumphant against it, he could only seal it away, and of course none suspected that any of such folk myths were true. Of course, he had made great efforts to hide his involvement from the people of Earth. They were not yet ready to know the truth.

And as time passed and people grew old and older until they became dust, he remained as young and vigorous as he had always been. He had only confirmed what he had always suspected, namely that the passage of time did not affect him as it did everyone else. And with so much time, he traveled the world and learned about everything that he could, while being smart and able to remember everything that he heard and saw without any problems. He still didn't know everything that was known. As time marched on, he truly grew into his role as the guardian of humanity.

Along the way, he honed his mastery of immaterium as well as the material world. Everything changed in the third millennium. For something that should have been impossible both by the laws of materium and immaterium duo to some kind of temporal anomaly both terra and earth existed at the same time of the 41st millennium, the effect of the event could not be overstated, for it had sent both literal and metaphysical cascades that could be described as shockwaves that traveled in both the material and the immaterial world.

The forces that brought such devastation, if they were people, which they were not, rather they were self-contradictions' part faith, part primal emotions combined by the imbalance after the war that shattered heaven, knew that such an event would only bring forth the outcome that they despised, and even as such forces aroused their dark champions and mortal servants, reading themselves to deal with the new threat.

The emperor that was had once more come into lucidity, a rare event to the degree that he did to the fact that both his body and psyche were shattered into an uncountable number of shards and fragments for the light of whom was not yet the emperor, for the light and power of himself were recognizable even from terra the contact between, if it could be called that as it would be more accurate as the throne emperor communicating with concepts, memories, and feelings rather than with any word or language, the emperor of the past was not as powerful as the emperor of the future, who had been empowered both by countless sacrifices' that fed him and the worship that he received from humanity. The past, although not as powerful, still had its humanity and was not shattered into countless fragments.

+Not fragment, not shard, not illusion, or lie from the four what are+

+Both of us know the truth of the matter: I am you as much as you are myself.+

+The board remains the same as the goal, but only the pieces and the players have changed. Act quickly before any counterforce can be arranged against us.+

+I shall. But truly, emperor? When did we grow such pride, master of mankind, emperor truly, you sasi, that goal has not changed, and yet it seems that instead of protecting mankind, you have set yourself to be master of it because of what we truly are, their protetors and teachers.+

+Know your place. My younger self I know things that you have never known and have made such many sacrifices.+

+You must be shattered even more than I thought if you think that sastisfies me as an asnweseer; in fact, I would remind you of the fact that I destroy all entities that prey on men and have cast down many psy-tyrants.+

+Both of us know that I surpassed you in every way. I would have destroyed any being but me and for acusing ourselves of such vile assault, yet I hl for now my self.Bring with you the sisgilite and the mauritanian. Now+

+I WILL DO WHAT I HAVE ALWAYS DONE: DEFEND AND PROTECT MANKIND.+

The figure that looked at Malcador was smaller than average men; he was clothed in a hoody and comfortable pants; his face was neither stern nor cruel but that of calm neutrality; his hair was black and cut short; his skin was tanned by long life under the sun; his skin was not ravaged by age but rather by various scars from the long life; and his eyes were soft brown; they radiate warmth and comfort. On the table sat half-eaten sharwma and a bottle of fanta.

If anyone were to look at the individual, they would have never realized that he was their forsworn protector and caretaker, who sacrificed so much for others that he was remarkable vulnerable, except for the matter at hand, where he held his sword already ablaze with flames of annihilation.

+You come for an answer that you already know of, and yet you seek to hear it from my own lips—the truth of the matter that both of us have known since the event.+

"I seek your wisdom revelation on such an event that, by all that I know, could not have occurred, and yet we indeed are here, or perhaps, to say it more correctly, at this time."

As revelation pointed to the couch to sit alongside himself, Malcador could hear the giggling of women dressing herself Erda in another room. The Sigilite looked at the revelations, expecting an answer from him but what he heard from him was something worst then possible silince

+I do not know.+

Last edited:
So in the new chapter, I would enjoy every thought, criticism, and discussion motives me.
We also see that the young emperor isn't buying old emperors shit. And we meet Good Old Malcador. I kind of really pity him now having to deal with all of imperial bureaucracy.

we also see emperor withowithouthis glamour and how he was in the past we also see Erda I guess

Rember comments bring joy

Revelation is certainly going to be on the back foot here for a decent bit, While moderately tempered by his long life on earth he is being thrust into the galactic stage even before humanity had a solid holding on the sol system let alone anything beyond it. Not only that but the 4th warp tumour alongside God E potentially sitting dangerously close to the line they have to account for.

On the other side God E holds almost all the cards in this situation with the biggest issues stemming from Getting Revelation and company to cooperate with him with much difficulty due to revelation not having the further tempering of the iron war and long night.

Either way I'm interested to see where this is heading and the clash of ideals between the Man and the myth.

Last edited:
Revelation is certainly going to be on the back foot here for a decent bit, While moderately tempered by his long life on earth he is being thrust into the galactic stage even before humanity had a solid holding on the sol system let alone anything beyond it. Not only that but the 4th warp tumour alongside God E potentially sitting dangerously close to the line they have to account for.

On the other side God E holds almost all the cards in this situation with the biggest issues stemming from Getting Revelation and company to cooperate with him with much difficulty due to revelation not having the further tempering of the iron war and long night.

Either way I'm interested to see where this is heading and the clash of ideals between the Man and the myth.

First of all, thanks for your awesome comment, and I'm glad that you're enjoying the chapter. And without doubt, Revelation is back. As you said, your self has a great deal of experience from his time on earth, but he was from a time before even the first human colony.

And yes, as hinted in the chapter, the four are absolutely furious at the fact that this event has happened and are marshalling their strength. And without doubt, Revelation is back. As you said, your self has a great deal of experience from his time on earth, but he was from a time before even the first human colony. And yes, as hinted in the chapter, the four are absolutely furious at the fact that this event has happened and are marshalling their strength.

And one of the reasons why Revelations is so aghast at the emperor worship is because he knows how the eye of the terror was created and what happened to the elders souls being claimed by Slaanesh; he does not want the same for Mankjnd. God E is kind of happy but also kind of, like stated before, shattered really to such an extent that even revelation is kind of amazed that he is still sane.

Revelation has a lot on his plate to deal with, including the fact that Cadia is falling. empire Nihilieus, and if you think that primarch returning was controversial to the imperium, oh boy. On the other hand, we have the master of administration, Malcador. On another part, your thoughts about Custodes reaction to two of their masters And of course, Trazyn and Abbadon.

First of all, thanks for your awesome comment, and I'm glad that you're enjoying the chapter. And without doubt, Revelation is back. As you said, your self has a great deal of experience from his time on earth, but he was from a time before even the first human colony.

And yes, as hinted in the chapter, the four are absolutely furious at the fact that this event has happened and are marshalling their strength. And without doubt, Revelation is back. As you said, your self has a great deal of experience from his time on earth, but he was from a time before even the first human colony. And yes, as hinted in the chapter, the four are absolutely furious at the fact that this event has happened and are marshalling their strength.

And one of the reasons why Revelations is so aghast at the emperor worship is because he knows how the eye of the terror was created and what happened to the elders souls being claimed by Slaanesh; he does not want the same for Mankjnd. God E is kind of happy but also kind of, like stated before, shattered really to such an extent that even revelation is kind of amazed that he is still sane.

Revelation has a lot on his plate to deal with, including the fact that Cadia is falling. empire Nihilieus, and if you think that primarch returning was controversial to the imperium, oh boy. On the other hand, we have the master of administration, Malcador. On another part, your thoughts about Custodes reaction to two of their masters And of course, Trazyn and Abbadon.

The Custodes are probably emiting silent joy at Revelation and malcador for obvious reasons, Trazyn is probably checking what items of earth he already has in his collection and is probably making space for some form of old earth section.

Since the lack of mention of seeing the giant crack splitting the galaxy in two halves Abbadon is still malding in the eye of terror right now and his next several years have been ruined considering he has to not only two kill Revelations the younger one can probably still break him in half with moderate effort at best. If he is outside the Eye whatever good mood he had for being outside has been shoot to hell for the next year.

Personally I'm curious to see Revelation and Malcador's reactions to the sisters of battle and the inquisition for different reasons mind you but it will certainly be an entertaining encounter.

The Custodes are probably emiting silent joy at Revelation and malcador for obvious reasons, Trazyn is probably checking what items of earth he already has in his collection and is probably making space for some form of old earth section.

Since the lack of mention of seeing the giant crack splitting the galaxy in two halves Abbadon is still malding in the eye of terror right now and his next several years have been ruined considering he has to not only two kill Revelations the younger one can probably still break him in half with moderate effort at best. If he is outside the Eye whatever good mood he had for being outside has been shoot to hell for the next year.

Personally I'm curious to see Revelation and Malcador's reactions to the sisters of battle and the inquisition for different reasons mind you but it will certainly be an entertaining encounter.

The Custodes would indeed be joyful. Fact rather, the emperor or past version of him is walking and in good health, but they were created by the future emperor, and even then, while unlikely, who do they obey if they receive orders that opposedeachother?

Trazyn would probably attempt to do something, given the fact that there are now two Mars, specifically Mars with void dragons. Abbadon is very angry by the fact that he now has to pass paths with the emperor unless he is so arrogant that he thinks that he can do what Horus couldn't and beat the emperor.

Probably mixed surprised that the inquisition lasted so long and Revelation would probably see the sister of battle as just a loophole tool of the imperial cult.

An interesting idea that i've seen floated around countless times but no one had the balls to elaborate on

besides some poor grammar and poorer choices of text color, this has my attention

The Custodes would indeed be joyful. Fact rather, the emperor or past version of him is walking and in good health, but they were created by the future emperor, and even then, while unlikely, who do they obey if they receive orders that opposedeachother?

Trazyn would probably attempt to do something, given the fact that there are now two Mars, specifically Mars with void dragons. Abbadon is very angry by the fact that he now has to pass paths with the emperor unless he is so arrogant that he thinks that he can do what Horus couldn't and beat the emperor.

Probably mixed surprised that the inquisition lasted so long and Revelation would probably see the sister of battle as just a loophole tool of the imperial cult.
There is one problem with Emprah - HE IS IDIOT.Very intelligient,but still idiot.
He saw human history,and decide to destroy religion and replace it by ideology.Both Budda and Marx tried that,and failed creating another religions.
Not mention giving Science to cargo cultists.

I hope,that Emperor here would be smart enough to avoid such mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back