• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Ed Edd n' Eddy sequel

MiraiGW

He who drinks to attain enlightenment
Just stumbled upon an unofficial sequel series made by some fans for the show, not sure how fast their episodes will come out since I think it's only 2 people animating it and it looks like this is their first animation project to, but the work so far looks good so hopefully it'll be a helluva boss kinda timetable with an episode out every few months. Also since I thought about this recently, gonna post a link to a single fan made episode that coulda been a series focusing on Eddies brother when he was a teenager cuz it's not half bad.

Unofficial sequel

Bro Show

Do be warned though, his brother is shown in all his dickish glory by partaking in a time honored american pass time; teen pregnancy baby

I thought an official sequel got announced when I first saw the title. Damn.

:V

I saw the Peach Creek episode, and the fun shorts from the same channel, but the Bro Show was new. I think the latter has some energy that the new series needs- Peach Creek is so melancholy! Literal post-apocalypse shows aren't that depressing, and I'm the kind of guy who thinks more shows need extended melancholy moments.

I'm excited for the next episode, this thing has promised. I figure it would work best as a six to eight episode series, to avoid burnout. Solo animation projects are agonizing, and I hope this one is free from Cartoon Network's executioner squad of lawyers.

I wonder if the finale will have jawbreaker candies.

NightmareWarden

If i'm being honest here, the melancholy is understandable if you've dived into the theories surrounding the show about the characters, I mean Double D has literal absent parents that micro manage his entire life almost and aside from Eddy/Ed the only other person that has shown genunie interest in him on every level is Marie, and the kankers are hella out there even by the OG shows standards. I mean add in Eddies abusive bro/neglectful parents and Eds.... just whole fuckin life in general, melancholy kinda fits for the first ep. Far as ep length or burnout goes though? The guys involved literally talked about ep 1 and I kid you not, 2 years ago I believe so burnout doesn't seem that big a problem. Just hope it doesn't take 2 years for the next one honestly, rooting for them though.

Also on a side note, if anyone looking at this thread hasn't read it yet, I recommend the Were-Eds comic on DeviantArt, not that hard to find either just look up were ed and you're good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back