• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Eden's Touch [Gushing Over Magical Girls / Digimon - Crossover]

Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

Hiiragi Utena has always loved and admired the Magical Girls. Watching them fight alongside their Digimon companions against the forces of evil is her biggest pleasure in life.
When she's offered a chance of a lifetime, she falls for the temptation and accepts, without knowing the consequences of what she was getting into.

(No need to previously know either of the franchises, the story itself should slowly explain its elements as it's decided they are needed)
Chapter 1: Temptation New

ReikoLupus

Getting some practice in, huh?
Eden's Touch

Chapter 1: Temptation

I was enthralled as I looked up to the sky.

Dozens of meters in the air above the park, the beautiful and valiant figures of the Tres Magia and their partners were fighting and pushing further up a giant mechanical wasp with its face covered by a white mask.

Everyone was scared when that Digital Monster from Enormeeta appeared, but as always, the Tres Magia arrived before anyone got seriously hurt, and swiftly pushed it away, letting everyone enjoy the spectacle.

The giant wasp shoot a laser from its mechanical sting, but it was parried and destroyed by Magia Magenta's spear, leaving it open for her partner Nefertimon to swing its great wings and shoot its own hot laser back from the snake in her mask.

The monster, continuing to show that what it lacks in power it has overdoses of agility, reacted at the last second to get out of the way. But that led it into the ring of fireballs sent by the purple nine-tailed fox Youkomon running through the skies. Completely surrounded, it felt into a moment of confusion.

A moment that was all that was needed for her partner, Magia Azul, to get at it from above, accompanied by Magia Sulfur. Ice sword high, she swung sideways, but the wasp managed to redirect its stinger just fast enough to shoot at Azul at the last possible second.

Not like it mattered, as Sulfur created a shield right in front of the stinger, absorbing the impact entirely. And in the following second, Azul's sword cut through its side.

The cut was swallow, in recognition of its sturdy metallic body, but that didn't stop her magic from freezing its side, including the base of its left wing.

Unable to fly properly with a single wing, it started to plummet to the ground, the fireballs around its body moving to assault its stinger, melting it. And for its even greater misfortune, what it found on its fall was not solid and hard ground, but something much worse.

Standing over one of Sulfur's shields right below the monster, was her partner, the enormous mass of beastly muscles of Leomon. Her punch met the plummeting wasp right on the torso, the impact pretty much making it explode into pieces.

The rest of the body started to disintegrate, never reaching the ground. In its place, an egg started to generate from the Data being absorbed of the fragments of its body.

Once Magia Magenta grabbed the egg, the battle was over. The Digital Monster they fought was fast, but couldn't even get a hit on them, overwhelmed by their teamwork.

Everyone around the park cheered, having enjoyed watching the fight and thanking the Tres Magia for protecting us all. Including me.

They are so cute, so cool, fighting side by side with their Digimon companions... Normal girls that have been chosen to transform into Magical Girls, and chose to fight for the good of others... Protecting the peace with smiles on their faces...

They are all awe-inspiring!

"...Ahhh, I love them so much. I wish I could be like them..."

...But... It felt as if something was missing.

They did fantastic, so it felt... Like it was too easy.

They didn't struggle, not get hurt. They didn't even need to persevere to beat the villain, they totally overwhelmed it.

I'm happy they got out of that fight safe, but...

...I wonder why I feel like this.

Taking my mind out of that question, with the fight done and saved on my phone, I put it back on my bag and move to the vending machine I was going to in the first place.

"Grape juice... Grape juice... There." After introducing the money, I press the button for my drink.

And the electronic display screen of the machine turned completely black.

"...Eh?" ...Did... Did it break...?

'Bip' 'Bip' 'Bip'

With tiny sounds, letters started to appear on the screen. White, pixelated letters, quickly forming words.

'Do you desire to transform into your ideal self?'

I stood shocked for a moment, as the words finished appearing, with two 'Buttons' below, one light blue and green saying 'Yes', and one red and orange saying 'No'.

"What... is this...?" I'm... Very sure this is not something common with vending machines. Was it hacked? "Is this some sort of prank...?"

Something very weird is going on, and it's raising alarms in my brain. It was telling me to ignore this and get away. Hacking I public spaces tends to involve Evil Organizations. There are too many horror stories around the world that started with things like this.

...And still, one word on the screen couldn't leave my mind.

"...Transform...?" Transform. Transformation. Same as the Magical Girls.

Who... Wouldn't want to?

I want to say 'Yes', but the strangeness of the situation stopped my hand. This looked dangerous...

...But... Thinking about it... "It should be fine... Right?"

There is no way an Evil Organization would pull off something right below where the Tres Magia had been fighting moments ago, they could come back and deal with the situation in seconds.

And Enormeeta isn't the type to do things like this.

"Yes... That's right." The Tres Magia are here, I don't have to worry.

And there are also a few stories of Digimon lost in our world doing weird things, and eventually meeting a Human they end partnering with, turning her into a...

Which means... That there is no danger if I press 'Yes'.

I raised my hand, and looked at the button in front of it.

"And... If I do..." Maybe... Just maybe... I would be able to...

I pressed the 'Yes' button, ignoring the alarms in my brain shouting that this was a bad idea. And then...

...Nothing happened.

The screen of the vending machine returned to normal, and with a 'Thunk' sound, the can of grape juice I ordered fell.

"Sigh... Just a prank..." I sighed and reached down to pick up the can, but before could open it, something picked my attention.

'Brrrrr' 'Brrrrr'

My phone inside my schoolbag started to ring. I hurried to pick it up in case it was a call from Mom, but what the screen showed just left me confused.

In the screen of my phone, was a new, unnamed application opening. And inside it, the image of a black and purple, twitching pixelated egg.

I watched confused, and scared of the idea that my phone has been hacked, as the egg started to crack open.

As the weekend arrived, I started the day opening my phone as it started to vibrate, calling for my attention, and checking on the new, unknown application. The one that refuses to get un-installed, no matter how much I tried.

Inside, there was a small and pixelated slime-like creature with a yellow body , a wide mouth, and red eyes. It looked sideways nervously, but the mall 'Hunger' bar on the side made it clear what it wanted.

Pressing a button, a piece of meat larger than the creature dropped from over the screen. The small creature... The small Digimon slowly crawled to piece of meat... And hid behind it, occasionally poking it's 'head' out to look at me, before it started eating.

"Huhu." I let a small laugh out. It was cute.

Looking at the name at the top of the screen, I wondered once again why this application was installed in my phone. But that thought left my mind the moment I decided I didn't want to think of all the possible bad scenarios of it.

And... Of the possibility that existed if I continued caring for this little one.

"Eat well, Zurumon... Uh?" I affectionately looked at the screen, before getting confused as the screen turned black, everything disappearing with the sole exception of the tiny Digimon.

Its tiny body started to shine, the glow steadily growing brighter and brighter, until is was just a white blob. And in a moment, it changed.

The screen returned to normal, but the name on the top had changed, and the small, slime-like creature had changed into a slightly bigger purple ball with similarly nervous red eyes, but with a smaller mouth and 'Wings' on top.

It made a quick jump of happiness, before looking away again, embarassed, and hiding behind the half eaten meat.

"...Eat well... Pagumon?"

As I walked back from school, I wondered when would be the next time I would get to see the Tres Magia.

It hasn't even been a week since the last of Enormeeta's attacks, so they probably will not appear until a small crime happens and they are close enough to notice in time, or until the fan meeting of the next weekend... For which I failed to get a tickets for.

'Sigh'

"I wanted to go..." Unfortunately for me, they came in a raffle. But at least I got the consolation price of a Tres Magia clock. Free merch is free merch.

'Brrrrr' 'Brrrrr'

"Uh? Time to eat?" I looked down at my bag, and at my little electronic companion inside.

Lately, this has make me remember of the stories Mom told me about the Tamagotchis and other virtual pets she and her friends had as kids. Makes me wonder if this app is just one created and distributed by someone with too much free time, and not wanting to do things the normal way.

I stopped for a moment, and walked to the side of a grocery store before pulling out my phone. Turning it on and entering the app to feed my little friend, I stop for a moment, confused.

The name on top had changed once again, and the small Digimon on the screen... Was not there. The screen had just the normal background of the app.

...Before closing on its own, and the app un-installing itself.

"Wha- What did just happen?!" Where is-!

'Utena...'

My breathing stops, as I hear an unknown voice calling out my name. It was small and low, sounding slightly like a scared girl.

Looking at the source of the voice, my eyes fell on an alleyway a few steps away. After a quick look at it, I wanted to ignore the voice, act as if I didn't hear it or that it was my imagination.

'Utena... Over here...'

Unfortunately, the voice called out again. I couldn't act as if I didn't hear it anymore. And...

I took my first step into the dark alleyway.

...I still can't discard the possibility I saw days ago... Nor what just happened to my little 'pet'.

Taking my second step, I started walking deeper into the alleyway. Looking nervously to either side, as if something or someone were about to jump at me at any moment.

"This... This was a bad idea..." I want to go home. This is stupid and dangerous, why am I even doing it?

But still, I continued forward, step after step consuming the little courage I had. Until I was almost ready to turn back and run back home.

'Kreeeeeeq'

That is, until a door on the side slowly, noisily, opened on its own. Which was the point in which I planted my feet, and started to turn to make a run back home.

'Over there... Utena... Inside...'

The voice came from right behind me. Whoever she was, she had somehow gotten behind me.

At this point, I was too scared to run away, my legs trembling as I forced them to step forwards.

Why did I follow a mysterious voice into a dark alleyway?! Am I stupid?! ...Well, yes, I am, but this is too much even for me!

I tried to gulp down my nerves, and not develop into full blown panic as the door closed behind me.

I was in a warehouse, rows of shelves full of boxes covered the entire place. They stacked so high that I could barely distinguish what was on the top. Large windows on top, letting natural light in. It was on the large side for one in the middle of the city.

'Utena... Turn around... It's me...'

The voice came from the closed door. I slowly turned around, fearing who or what I would find. But what I found... Was nothing.

There was nobody in front of the door... Or at least, nobody when I first looked.

From thin air, something started to appear. A blue, phantasmagoric presence phased into existence.

A ghostly figure with no lower body and two large, thick arms. Its head was covered by a large, pointy hat that appeared to be part of its body, and its neck was surrounded by dark purple fur. A large, sewn-shut mouth rested below 2 empty sockets.

I froze, my body trembling under its gaze, under the small lights coming from the depths of those empty sockets. The blue ghostly flames coming out of its body cracking intimidatingly.

And most of all, it looked...

...Nervous...?

The ghost was fidgeting, looking nervously to the side... It looked a bit scared...

The ghost was... Ghost... Ghost...?

"Pagu... Ghostmon?" The last name that appeared in the app before it un-installed itself came to mind.

"Y-Yes, it-it's me..." The ghost answered with the same voice as before starting to swing her arms wildly in a clear state of panic. "What-What do I do?! I-I was suddenly thrown out of the phone and told to bring you to a quiet place!"

"...Eh? H-How should I know?!" She was kicked out of my phone?! "Wouldn't you normally be the one to know what is happening and explain it to me?!"

This isn't how it's supposed to go, isn't it?!

"W-What do you mean normally?!" She grabbed me by the shoulders in panic. "I-I was born less than a week ago! I have no idea what is going on!"

"I-I don't know either!" I held her shoulders back, before I realized I was trying to hold a ghost made of blue fire. It somehow was no problem. "C-Calm down! We can figure it out!"

"Looks like you two are already getting along."

We both twisted our necks so fast we almost broke them at the voice that suddenly reverberated through the warehouse.

Floating in front of us, was a strange little creature floating in mid air. It had a black body that appeared to be made of cloth, with a small smiling face with yellow eyes and mouth and big pointy animal(?) ears. It's hands ended in over-sized sleeves that dangled freely in front of it, and its tail was a 4-pointed yellow star.

This... This is...!

"One of the Magical Girl Mascots! A Satellite!" It's the real thing!!! I have never seen one in person before!!!

"So you know about us. That makes things faster." It said with its strangely both enthusiastic and empty voice, a small smile on its face. "Do you want to try transform then?"

If a Mascot is here, that means that...!!!

Is-Is this really happening?!

"Wa-Wait a minute! This is too sudden! Why-?!" I could barely let out as my whole body trembled, releasing Ghostmon and swinging my hands wildly. "We-We have barely just met!"

"E-Eh?! Who's this thing?!" Ghostmon panicked on my side. "Is it good?! Is it bad?!"

"My name's Venalita. It's a pleasure." It said with its unchanging smile.

"Eh?! Doctor Venalita?!" The head researcher?!

Is this real?!

Is this really happening?!

Me, of all people?!

"Hiiragi Utena!" It took a yellow metal star from its pocket, which started floating towards me. "You have been chosen... For the power that dwells withing you!""

"Huuuuh?!" The star came closer and closer, starting to shine and sending strange waves of energy through my body.

Once the star touched my chest, the world was surrounded in light, and I felt my body become light and free, released from the weight of gravity and the clothes around it. It felt as if both me and Ghostmon were floating in space.

"No way..." I could feel as if gloves slipped... No, were created as they pulled up my arm. A surprising a strange sensation like nothing I have ever felt before. And they were followed by some puffy sleep on my shoulders and something wrapping around my waist.

"W-What is-!" Besides me, Ghostmon's body started to glow, covered in a purple light.

"No way..." I could feel as if gloves slipped... No, were created as they pulled up my arm. A surprising a strange sensation like nothing I have ever felt before. And they were followed by some puffy sleep on my shoulders and something wrapping around my waist.

"-Happening?!" Her body started to grow taller, and taking on a more humanoid shape.

"I never thought..." The feeling came back again, as I felt pants appearing around my legs, made of some strong and flexible material, alongside a pair of heeled shoes.

"It feels...!" Legs suddenly burst from the bottom of her body, creating a perfect human silhoutte.

"That I would get to transform...!" I felt a long and floaty skirt be created around my hips, its material so soft that it felt like being embraced by a cloud.

"Good!" Her body expanded and shrunk in all the right places, as her hat became even bigger.

"Into a Magical... Uh?" A slight pull as something grow on the back of my waist, which I assume is a ribbon. And then, I remembered something. Something that I would have preferred to not have remembered at all.

"Ghostmon Evolves to...!" A large staff grew out of her hand, and the figure of a long dress started to wrap around her body.

"That... That was a yellow star..." Something grew from the yellow star, now clipped above my chest, and the weight of some type of big hair accessory made itself know in my head.

A... A yellow star... Isn't a yellow star a...?

"BlackWitchmon!" With a swing of her staff, the light covering her body started to dissipate, revealing her now beautiful face accentuated by dark makeup. A 'Click' sound reached my ears as her new heels touched the ground.

My mind was a blur of the emotion from being chosen, and of growing panic as I realized something important. The lights around us expanded and covered the entire warehouse, before disappearing.

All around us, every part of the floor, the walls, the roofs, every surface of every shelve, had been covered by what I can only describe as 'glitch-like' digital patterns in various tones of purple.

"W-What is this?!" I looked around, disconcerted. "Why is everything so...?!"

"U-Utena, I got a bad feeling about this!" BlackWitchmon started to freak out, looking everywhere. "I-I'm not sure why, but I can feel that the world should NOT be like this!"

"Is-Is it that bad?!" What does she mean by 'World'?! What did just happen?!

"This is a Digital Shift. Leaving aside unnecessary details, this is your 'Domain'. It's pretty handy, you know?" Venalita said with its constant upbeat voice and unchanging smile.

"A- A 'Digital Shift'?! 'Domain'?! What are-?!" I took a step back, looking down at the digital patches below my feet, and I could finally take a look at my new Magical Girl outfit.

"...Huh?" The image right in front of me was nothing like I hoped.

"I-I think it's right...!" BlackWitchmon talked as she looked around, but what had caught my attention didn't let me pay attention to her. "I can feel this place empowering us...!"

A cold breeze touches my skin as I look down and see my breasts almost completely exposed, my nipples barely covered by star-shaped pasties. A corset sat just below them, one so short that ended above my navel, followed by leather pants that hung barely high enough to hide my most private part.

"W-Wah-?!" I quickly tried to cover myself, my hands not doing much to hide anything in this very exposed outfit. My flailing only managed to let me see my now purple nails, and a pair of bat wings growing out of my waist. On the corner of my vision, the tip of horns coming out of my head made itself evident.

"U-Uhm... Wh-What's this outfit?" My voice was trembling. The sensation of exposure was too much. If someone saw me like this...!

"Good. It suits you nicely." The Mascot... Venalita, said with a sincere and appreciative tone.

"A-Agreed!" BlackWitchmon, now dressed in a large layered back dress that didn't cover her right arm... And half of her right breast, said. She sounded both happy, confused, and trying to calm me down. "It-It exposes quite a bit, but it looks good!"

It looking good is the last of my problems right now.

I didn't notice before because of my panic from the situation, but... Venalita brought out a Yellow Star. Not a Transformation Heart, but a Transformation Star. I have a YELLOW STAR attached to my neck!

That... That is...!

"Okay, but... Uh... I don't really look like a Magical Girl..." Please... Please don't be what I think it is...!

"Of course you don't!" It started floating closer to my face. "Why would you?"

He was getting uncomfortably close, and alarms started to sound in my brain. They were shouting at me to run. To get help before it's too late.

"Your destiny is to use your powers..." It's face was right against mine, looking down at me. "As a Witch of the Evil Organization Enormeeta."

"...What?" I froze, faced with such an horrible and live destroying statement from this supposedly agent of good. With my thoughts a mess and falling into full-blown panic, my instincts that wanted me to get out of here were the ones that moved my mouth. "Oh... Ohhhh... I see... Then, uh... Sorry, I quit..."

"Really? What a shame." It didn't sound even a bit let down nor worried.

"Uh, sorry..." My legs drove me to walk again, as my brain started to catch up on what was happening. "Anyways, I'll get going now."

"Ah... Me too." BlackWitchmon said besides me, before floating after me. "I... Don't like the sound of an 'Evil' Organization, so... I don't wanna get involved..."

She quickly caught up to me. Somehow, I could feel how she was getting increasingly scared of Venalita, and wanted to get out of here as fast as possible.

We have to get out of here before something really bad happens. No matter how I see at this, I have stumbled into a really dangerous situation!

"Then I guess this video of you transforming..." I took a glance back at those words, and saw it take a phone out of its sleeve. "...Is going straight into social media, for all of our 200.000 followers."

The screen showed a video of me transforming and Ghostmon evolving, inside a post on Twitter under the quote 'I saw a Witch from an Evil Organization transform. Please share and RT.'. It was at just one click away from being posted.

"Stop! Stopstopstopstopstop stoooooop!" If this gets out my life is over! "That's so messed up! Aren't you supposed to be one of the good guys?!"

"W-Wait, don't those Magical Girls hunt Digimon from Evil Organizations?!" BlackWitchmon panicked besides me, firmly grabbing my shoulder. "I'll get killed! Monster!"

"Duh, I deserted, I'm with the bad guys now." My body was shaking more and more the further this was pushed. "Feel like joining us now?"

"Do I have to?!" This... This can't be happening!!!

"I-I don't wanna! Why do I have to go through this days after of being born?!" She hugged me in panic, her legs spread on the ground as she was way taller than me. She had tears in her eyes.

Is this how evil organizations recruit members?!

You either refuse and the world will think you are one of them, or actually join them so the world doesn't know?!

Wh-What am I gonna do?!

I held BlackWitchmon's trembling hands with my own to try to calm down. But it felt like our mutual panic was making us panic even more.

"Hold it right there, Enormeeta Villains!" A very familiar voice came from above. One that I would never mistake for any other. "I knew I felt your negative magic close!"

Magia Magenta was floating by the roof of the warehouse, her spear pointed at us. Behind her, the rest of Tres Magia were quickly entering through an open window, standing besides her.

"Dammit, already turned this place to their Domain!" Magia Sulfur looked around, annoyed. "Dat means 'ere is a...!"

"Wait, that is...!" Youkomon exclaimed from the back, surprise clear in her voice. "Doctor Venalita!"

""The Traitor?!"" Magia Azul and Leomon exclaimed at the same time, the latter continuing with her deep and gruff voice. "Well, that's perfect! I'll beat it up and drag it back with Cosmos!"

"And that's a Witch with a partner!" Nefertimon landed on top of one of the shelves, digging her claws into it, as the cold, empty eyes of the steel mask it wore dug into me, sending shivers down my spine, regardless of how beautiful the mask was. "Everyone, be careful! She could do anything!"

"Wa-wahwahwahwah!" I started to look and swing around wildly in a full-blown panic, and felt a panicked pair of hands hug tightly my waist.

T-This is bad! They think I'm a Witch!!! My life will be ruined!!!

"P-Please, help me!" I reached out, in the middle of a full-blown panic. "I was forced to Transform! I'm not a Witch!"

"S-Same with me! I'm a witch, but not a 'Witch' witch!" She released me and started to wildly flail her arms, clearly scared. "I-I don't even know what is going on!"

Save us, Tres Magia!!!

The floating mascot turned to me, its never-changing eyes clearly saying 'I'l post it, and your life will be ruined'.

"Wait, really?!" Magenta looked down at us surprised, clearly listening to our words. That sent hope into my and BlackWitchmon's hearts.

"Oh, please, yah gonna fall for day?" Sulfur said to Magenta reproachfully, clearly making her doubt. Those words felt like a kick in the gut.

"We should never believe the words of a Witch." Youkomon commented on the side, adopting a defensive posture as her tails starting to create fireballs.

"I agree with Youkomon, it must be a trick." Azul added, and met Magenta's eyes. It was clear that she was going to trust her friends.

"O-oh, I see..." Magenta responded as she looked at her friends of Tres Magia, and then back down at us, determination in her eyes.

"They- They don't believe us!" My legs started to tremble as I brought my hands to my chest, as if that could slow down my racing heart. I could feel the tears starting to form in my eyes.

"I-I don't wanna die!" BlackWitchmon was already crying. I could somehow feel in my heart the fear she was under now, sure that she was about to die.

"Oof, sucks to be you." Venalita said with its carefree voice and face, a part of me feeling that it was laughing at me.

"Hum! You can't fool us with your fake tears!" Leomon roared, and then pounced at us as a beastly missile, arm back ready to swing. "Keep still and it won't hurt too much!"

"Wahwahwah...!" "Wahwahwah...!" Me and BlackWitchmon hugged each other as she roared and the attack came at us. I was about to push us aside, but I was frozen in place as I saw the staff be raised, pointing at Leomon. "Nefarious Binding!"

Chains quickly exploded from the back of her staff, rushing against a Leomon that, in the middle of a pounce, couldn't even try to avoid them. She tried to punch and kick them away, but was overwhelmed and trapped, forcefully clashing against the ground at BlackWitchmon's feet... As a sphere of black and purple energy created on the other end of the staff descended towards her.

"Agony Shock!" BlackWitchmon shouted as she smashed the magic against Leomon's back, starting the swing even before the target clashed.

The exchange started and ended so fast that Sulfur barely managed to raise her arm, too late to create a shield to protect her partner.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Leomon's cries of pain reverberated through the warehouse.

One could FEEL the amount of pain she must be going through just by listening to her scream. It made my skin crawl, and my body grow hot. And somehow, the pain must have been much worse.

As the scream ended, Leomon's hands fell to the ground, twitching in shock. A sepulchral silence fell over everyone, probably for a different motive for everyone.

In my panic, I couldn't stop myself from breaking the silence.

"W-Why did you do that?! Now they have a reason to attack us!" I grabbed her hand, and ran away. I could swear it almost felt like I was flying as I escaped. "Run!!!"

"I-I'm sorry!" She took flight on her own, catching up to me... And dragging Leomon with us. "I panicked!"

"...Ah'll turn yer teeth upside down!!!" Sulfur roared even louder than Leomon, shouting a terrifying threat that I would have never expected of her.

"They are trying to kidnapp Leomon! Catch them!" Magenta shouted, and everyone got into pursuit.

"Kidna- Why are you bringing Leomon?!" Just throw her back! This will only make them more furious! And it'll slow us down!

"I-I tied her too tightly and haphazardly!" She shouted with tears running down her face. "I'm trying to undo the knot, but I can't!"

Is Leomon a bunch of Christmas lights?!

"Stop right there, Enormeeta!" "You can't escape! Homuradama" Following Azul's and Youkomon's shout, the temperature of the room quickly dropped and raised at the same time.

Oh god, I know what's coming!

"Jump!" I jumped as high as possible, dragging BlackWitchmon with me. And to my surprise, I didn't simply jump higher than expected... I was actually flying, the demonic wings on my back extending several times.

And as expected, right where we were just a moment ago, two ice swords stabbed into the ground, freezing solid the entire area around.

Unfortunately, I couldn't feel happy about it, as I had no idea how to evade the next one.

Nine balls of fire rushed towards us, changing direction in the air to pursue us like tracking missiles. Youkomon's attacks aren't strong, but they always hit their target!

"Raaah!" That is, until BlackWitchmon roared as she swung her staff, destroying the fireballs using Leomon's body, causing grunts of pain to come from the fortunately alive lion.

"Heh...!" "Heh...!" We both let a small laugh and smile at that. I guess the fireballs DID hit a target.

The swung Leomon didn't stop there though, crashing against the shelves on the side, and tearing through towards the next. The impact made all the shelves around and their contents fall over the Tres Magia, slowing them down and causing them to release grunts of pain.

"Those fuckers! When ah get mah hand on 'em!!!" I decided that Sulfur's ire was our signal to get away, and started flying towards the windows on the other extreme of the warehouse with a giddy feeling in my chest.

As we did, Venalita appeared besides us. It was holding a small... Rod? With a yellow star at the end, and offering it to me.

"Here, this is your weapon, the Frustrino Dominanza." It talked with the same tone and smile as before, as if this situation meant nothing to it.

"A weapon...?!" Any doubt in my mind was overwritten by the sheer panic I was feeling, so I hurriedly grabbed it. It was light and stretchy. It didn't feel like a weapon at all.

If you were going to cause all of this, at least give me the weapon earlier.

"Just hit an object with it. Maybe some tubes or cables?" To my unpleasant surprise, Venalita quickly disappeared into a black portal, leaving us to our luck.

"I-In front!" And our misfortune did not end there. "The windows are...!"

As we almost reached the windows, I saw as they were now covered in bright, yellow translucent panels. Sulfur Shields.

"Wahwah-!" Unable to stop in time, I clashed face first against the shield, my almost non-existent concentration over my flight cut short.

"G-Got you!" I plummeted towards the ground, but thankfully BlackWitchmon, that saw the shields earlier, caught me before I crashed against the ground.

But by the time I recovered my equilibrium and looked back, we were already surrounded by the Tres Magia.

"Uh...! This is not good!" We are between the sword and the wall...!

"Yah don't know even dah half of it...!" Sulfur sounded and looked REALLY pissed off, cracking her knuckles. "Ah'll turn yah inside out for what yah did tah Leomon!"

"If you surrender, it won't have to go that far!" Magenta spoke, getting a look of annoyance from Sulfur. "De-Transform and De-Evolve, surrender your Transformation Star, and we'll just hand you over to the police and Cosmos!"

That would get me a criminal record for terrorism! There's no way I'll let that happen!

A quick look at BlackWitchmon showed that, although she didn't get exactly what this would mean, she also had no intention of surrendering.

In that case...!

I strengthen the grip on the 'weapon' in my hand, a riding crop, remembering Venalita's words, and tried to find anything useful on the surroundings. And fortunately, right behind us, was the fuse box of the warehouse.

"This- This better do something!" I swung my riding crop at the fuse box, feeling as if some sort of something left my body as I hit it.

'Brrrr!'

A dark purple light emerged from it, and the warehouse started to shake, startling everyone.

"Be on guard! She just did something bi-!" Nefertimon shouted, but she didn't get to finish her words before it happened.

The ground and wall broke apart as oversized cables tore through, rushing towards the Tres Magia in waves.

The attack was so sudden that none of them had a chance to react on time, getting captured and wrapped by dozens of twisting copper cables. Though the Digimon, which were a bit further behind over the shelves, managed to barely jump back in time.

The cables continued coming out and folding on themselves, forming into an enormous and monstrous figure. It let out a loud roar is it finished forming itself.

"Ugh!" "Ah~!" "Dammit...!" Magenta, Azul, and Sulfur were wrapped in the cables, trying to fight back but completely immobilized and strangled. But that didn't stop stop the cables from visibly straining, and the ones surrounding Azul from starting to freeze.

"Ah'll tore this dam- RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" There was a bright light, as the Tres Magia shone from a powerful electrical current running through them, making them release screams of pain.

But it lasted for just a moment. Once it finished, their bodies went limp, twitching painfully. Their eyes still showed the determination to fight, but their bodies wouldn't respond. Even Azul stopped releasing freezing magic.

"RELEASE THEM!" "Get your hands off them!" Youkomon and Nefertimon roared, before stepping forwards as theirs tails and mask started to lit up... But they stopped at hearing Leomon's grunt of pain.

"You two won't move!" BlackWitchmon's words kept the two at bay, as her heel dug and twisted into Leomon's back, causing grunts of pain to be released one after another. Her staff was pointing down, another sphere of dark energy just centimeters away from Leomon's head. "If you do, she'll be the one to pay for it~."

"Ugh...! Damn Witches!" "How... Did it ends like this?!" Youkomon and Nefertimon cursed. But stepped back, the power disappearing from their tails and mask.

"We-We did it!" A sense of satisfaction and accomplishment filled my body at the sight in front of me. We managed to-!

...Uh? W-Wait a sec...

Why... Am I happy?

I'm are hurting the Magical Girls I love... She's using Leomon as a hostage...

S-Something is wrong with me...!

I cover my mouth with my hand, trying to hide the smile that inexplicably grew on my face as it grew hotter and hotter, and lowered the other between my legs, trying to calm the strange and funny feeling I was getting.

Besides me, BlackWitchmon's face was smiling from ear to ear, her face growing red, I could feel confused joy irradiating from her. I could feel her growing stronger.

Why... Do I feel like this...?!

"Utena?" Venalita's voice sounded besides me as barely a whisper. A quick look to my side showed the mascot floating besides me, its smile never changing.

"Ah-! T-This is good enough, right?!" Fortunately being taken out of my thoughts of this strange feeling, I pretty much begged Venalita. "Can I stop now?!"

"What're you talking about?" It spoke as if I had something very dumb, its face getting closer and closer to mine, making me flinch. "It's time for you to get there yourself, don'tcha think?"

"...Huh?" Wh-What does it meant by getting there? It sounds bad... "Um... Sorry, I don't... Think I can do that..."

Rather than answering, it simply took out the phone from its pocket, showing the post with the video about to be sent.

"G-Gaaaah! Stop!" Is this the devil?!

"G-Guuuuh! I-I can't move a muscle!" Sulfur groaned, frustration deep in her voice, as the cables started to explore the intimate places in her body. "W-Whoa, time out! Get outta there!"

"Giiiih... It's... Too Tight..." Magenta could barely speak, as the cables were wrapping tightly around her neck, threatening to asphyxiate her.

"Let us go, you...!" The cables started assaulting Azul's generous breasts, cutting her words short. "Ahh~! You damn Witch~!"

I looked at the trapped Tres Magia, and then back at Venalita's clear threat. And gulping down, I took a step forward, my body trembling by what I was about to do.

"Hey, uh..." I held the riding crop tightly with both hands, looking down at the ground. I can't look at them in the eyes with what I'm doing to them, nor what I'm about to do.

"Wh-Why are you... Doing this...?!" Magenta twisted to look down at me. Fear was clear in her voice and face. "Pl... Please... Let us go!"

"If you ask for help again, I'm gonna post this." Venalita threatened me from my side, on his always upbeat and empty voice. As if the threat wasn't clear enough already, and it needed to drive another stake into my heart.

Small tears fell down my face, but I bit the inside of my mouth to get a hold of myself. I looked up, and forced words to come out.

"S-So... Uhmm..." I took a breath, before I could let out my next words as I raised my riding crop. "Could you... Stick out your butts, please?"

"...Huh?" "What?" "Eh?" The three of them let out a confused grunt, before being forcefully dragged in front of me, their backsides raised high against their will.

"No!" "What are you plotting?!" "Stop, yah freak!" Their panicked voices reached my ears, but I couldn't stop. As I got closer, I raised the crop the crop high.

'Smack!'

"Giiiiiiiii!" A sharp and loud sound reverberated through the warehouse, as the crop went over all three of their backs. They could barely not contain their screams of pain, their long and sharp screeches reaching my ears.

I could feel a small smile inexplicably grow on my face, and I saw as small dark spheres came out of their bodies, guided by BlackWitchmon's hand, and lightly directed towards Youkomon and Nefertimon.

"D-Don't avoid them, understood?" They growled back, as she brought another scream of pain from Leomon by guiding one of the three small spheres towards towards her. Her chained body spasming from the pain. "Be good girls, and she won't take the big one from behind~."

"Grrrrrrr!" They shook as the spheres impacted against their bodies.

I raised the riding crop again, a strange feeling spreading through my body.

"What is wrong with you?!" Azul shouted back at me. 'Smack!' That, for some reason, brought me to unjustifiable bring the crop specifically at her. "Ah~!"

The funny feeling inside me grew again, and my mind became cloudy as another small sphere came out of her body, directed towards Youkomon.

"St-Stop it!" Magenta begged at me, her fear starting to be replaced by something that felt a lot better to me. 'Smack!' "Ahhhh!"

"Let me go, dammit!" Sulfur had tears in her eyes as she screamed at me, of frustration, rage, and something else. 'Smack!' I want to see more... "Giiiiiiiii!"

"This... This damn Witch...!" "This is... A nightmare...!" Youkomon and Nefertimon growled in pain, unable to do anything but watch and receive their own.

BlackWitchmon on my side was starting to breath heavily, an excited and frenzied look growing on her face.

'Smack!' 'Smack!' 'Smack!' 'Smack!' 'Smack!'

I continued smacking them with my riding crop, bringing more and more clear screams of pain as their buts grew redder and redder.

Ah... I'm hurting the Magical Girls with my own two hands.

"Let us go!" 'Smack!' "Ahhhh!"

How did this even happen?

'Smack!' More screams of pain, followed by beastly growls.

Is this real, or just a bad dream?

'Smack!' "Ahhhh~" Azul screamed, and I could see BlackWitchmon twitching in excitement.

Yeah, that's it. This must be a dream.

'Smack!' "Gahhhhh!" Sulfur's adorable scream make my face grow hotter and hotter. I especially liked hers.

And if this is just a dream...

'Smack!' They all screamed at the same time. It felt like listening to a beautiful and exciting melody.

I might as well enjoy myself!

'Smack!' The music continued, and I started to pant heavily.

"Ahhhh... Ahhhh..." I stopped a moment to recover my breath, slowly and rhythmically smacking the crop against my palm, as I admired my work. The tearful faces of the Magical Girls.

Magenta begging with her eyes for this to stop. Azul's eyes going cloudy. Sulfur full of frustration and impotency. Nefertimon and Youkomon wishing to tear me apart. Leomon trying to get up but stepped harshly on by BlackWitchmon.

The funny feeling inside me grew even more, and the sensation of growing strength from BlackWitchmon became more prominent.

And, satisfied with my work, I raised the Frustino Dominanza once again.

'Smack!'

"Ah!" I suddenly opened my eyes, as if waking up from a nightmare.

I was in my bed, and in front of my eyes was just my ceiling. There was nothing abnormal, and I was feeling perfectly fine.

"A dream?" I raised up, my mind in disarray for what I had just went through. A truly terrifying dream, like I have never had before... "Ahhh, thank goodness... What a crazy dream that was."

I stopped for a moment, clutching at my blanket and looking at the window. A funny feeling emerging in my chest, and a smile growing on my face.

Still... I did kinda enjoy it, though...

And looking at the window, I could catch on the edge of my vision something strange. Something that shouldn't be there.

Slowly lowering my eyes, I saw something lying on my bed besides me. A small, sleeping ghostly figure.

"...Eh?" The Digimon from my dream was right there, back to its Child form.

"Morning, Utena. Looks like you slept well." My blood froze and my smile vanished, as I heard a familiar voice.

I slowly turned my neck to the side, to the origin of the voice. And there, seated among the plushies over my drawer, as if it was one of them... Was the figure of Venalita.

"Too bad about yesterday." The fake plushie spoke with it's upbeat and empty tone. "Never would have guessed they would turn that around so fast. That Leomon was pretty gutsy to smash herself against the Agony Shock so the other two wouldn't have more reasons to hold back. And that enraged the Magical Girls enough that they finally broke out, even while being electrified!"

I looked at the fake plushie talk. The image in front of me and its words bringing back to memory the details of everything that happened yesterday.

"Anywho, don't worry about it." It continued speaking, but its words were starting to go over me. "That was pretty dang good for your first battle. I didn't think you would do so well."

None of that was a dream.

"But get up and at 'em! The fights not over yet!" It enthusiastically raised an arm, pointing at the sky. "The world won't dominate itself!"

I looked at the evil mascot in front of me. My just awoken brain finally catching up to everything, and words burst out of my throat.

"Save me, Magical Girls!!!"

Saga 1: Birth of the Defiant

Arc 1: The Domination Witch, Magia Baiser

eden_s_touch___cover_by_reikkko_di2hzku-414w-2x.jpg

Salutations!

I was recommended to post my Fanfic here, since it has an healthy and positive Fanfiction community with subjects that aren't the most widely accepted. So here I am!

With this work, I'm combining 2 franchises that I love: Gushing Over Magical Girls, and Digimon.
Some have called me crazy for mixing those two, but I promise they mix well! XD

Not all releases will be this long, this is an exception because I wanted to have something full and uninterrupted for the first release. Most releases won't be even half of what this one was.

This story will keep a lot of elements from the original story of MahoAko rather than being something completely different, but will also try to change how many things happen and why while I develop its own story.

Hopefully whoever is reading this will like what I'm cooking!

Welcome, to Eden's Touch!

Chapter 1: Temptation - Intermission New
Eden's Touch

Chapter 1: Temptation - Intermission

Dah moment ah arrived home, dah first thing ah did was throw mahself face-down in bed.

"Ughhh...! It hurts, dammit...!" Ah made dah mistake tah try tah rub my ass tah calm dah pain, but just touchin' it with mah hands felt like swinging a hammer at it.

It feels as if mah ass is about tah fall off at any moment.

"That damn Witch...!" Ah punched down at mah bed, time after time, tah try tah get some of dah frustration out. "What dah hell was dat freak doing?! Why go after our asses like dat?!"

Dat was so damn humiliatin'...!

"I'm sorry... It was all my fault..." Ah twisted mah neck tah get mah face outta mah pillow, and look at Angoramon. "It all happened because I rushed forward and got captured..."

...Damn, she looks really guilty 'bout dat.

'Sigh'

"...It's not yar fault, yah know? It's hard tah avoid dah first attack when yah don't know what dah enemy can do, so don't worry 'bout dat." Damn, we ended caught off-guard an' captured too at dah end... "More importantly, are yah alright? Yah ended out cold at dah end of dah fight."

"Yes... Strangely, I'm. Just some soreness where she stepped on me." She said as she tried tah look at her back. "That 'Agony Shock' of... BlackWitchmon, was it? It... Was very, VERY painful, but... It didn't HURT, it only FELT like it did. Enough to drive me unconscious."

"So... Some type of Pain Magic?" That's kind of messed up... "...Now dat ah think 'bout it, dah hits of her... Ridin' crop, were more painful dan ah expected... Was she usin' magic tah make it worse?"

"That's probably the case." She looked deep in thought, tryin' tah remember dah details of dah fight. "It's hard to tell if it was the work of BlackWitchmon or the Witch... Maybe it was an effect of their Domain. How are you feeling right now?"

"Mah butt's in shambles, an' on dah verge of fallin' off." Ah said with dah plainest voice possible. "An mah body's still stiff from dah electricity."

"Yeah, I get what you mean..." She started tah rub her own butt. Dat caught mah attention, since she wasn't hit there. "Those things she was throwing into us were somehow making me feel a part of your pain... If that was just a part, I can't imagine what you went through..."

"...Dah hell is wrong with dat magic?" What kind of sick person would have magic like THIS?! "Dah hell is wrong with those two?!"

Of all the Evil Organizations in the world, we end with the ONE that targets SPECIFICALLY Magical Girls, and now it results that they have a specialist in torture?!

Wasn't it enough for them to be terrorists and murderers?!

"At least we lucky to have survived." Her words felt like a bucket of cold water on my anger.

"...Yeah. Yeah, yah are right." With dah amount of Magical Girls dat Enormeeta has killed, we should be grateful to have gotten outta dat. "Next time dat Enormeeta Witch appears, they won't take me by surprise like dat. I'll drag 'em back, dead or alive."

"Are we sure they are from Enormeeta?" Dat question made me raise an eyebrow. Isn't it obvious? "They don't match the profile of any of their known members. They usually don't show themselves much unless they are in the middle of a 'hunt', with one exception. So one appearing alone like that..."

"...Yeah, we can be sure of dat." After all... "...Venalita was with 'em. Unless dat fucker is working double time, she's a Witch from Enormeeta."

"Doctor Venalita..." Angoramon whispered, a frustrated expression on her fur-covered eyes.

"...This is huge news. Dah bigshots at dah government will probably fall into a panic an' scream at each other for weeks." Like dah useless morons they are, gettin' in dah way of we gettin' reinforcements. Good thing we work with Cosmos rather than 'em. "We confirmed a fifth Enormeeta Witch, alongside her partner."

They are startin' tah get a bit too big for a single team tah deal with 'em... But we can't exactly gang-up on 'em given their modus operandi.

Fuck Enormeeta.

"What do you think we should do about this?" She crossed her arms, troubled by dah current situation.

"...We'll simply do what we do best." Ah forced mahself tah get up. Ah should at least take a shower, dat may calm dah pain a little. "We'll punch dah problems in dah face as they come."

It'll be a pain tah deal with her, an' unfortunately, it's more literal dan ever before. But if we get used tah dah heightened pain, an' properly understand what she did with those cables, she may be dah easiest Witch tah beat up.

Dah element of surprise only works dah first time.

"...He, I like that."

I watched silently from my throne at the floating screen, as it finished reproducing today's fight. Lightly playing with the broken Transformation Heart on my right hand to keep it occupied, and holding my head with the back of the palm of the other, I analyzed every event of the fight with keen interest.

Venalita was on the side, waiting for my judgment.

"...That was pathetic." I gave my honest opinion.

"Woah, quite hard on the new girl, don'tcha think?" The impertinent mascot didn't look nor sound the least but surprised by my words. It never does.

"No, I'm just giving the correct assessment. This new girl is pathetic, and weak." Is this really the girl it went behind my back to test and recruit? "She pulled off an embarrassing act of weakness, trying to pass as a victim while not even hiding her powers. Even if it worked, those types of tactics only work once at best. To conquer the world, what one needs is overwhelming strength, fake tears won't take you further than the starting line."

If she wants to be an actor, then send her to the drama club of her school. At least, calling tears on command will get her a good role.

"...But I guess I can give her a pass for it being her first fight, and a 1v3 at that." It is quite surprising that she got as far as she did for her first time. "And I'll recognize that her act of weakness managed to make the opponents overconfident, allowing her to take one of them hostage. And later on, another 3 with a trap..."

'Sigh' I let out a sigh of frustration, remembering what happened afterwards.

"...But that's where my magnanimousness end." What came after was the most embarrassing mistake of them all. "She quickly grew overconfident, with nothing to back it up, and started to play with her prey rather than finishing them off. In the end, they inevitably overwhelmed her trough raw force, forcing her to escape."

"Well, I think that's common newbie mistake. It was her first time after all." There is no place for 'Newbie Mistakes' here. A single defeat can be the end. "And I believe her magic will be very useful to us."

"...Her Monster Creation magic does look very flexible." Even with her lack of strength, it is a very useful ability. "She would do well as a general support on the battlefield. Once our plans reach the next stage, she'll be a very useful asset."

"Man, that's good to hear. I was worried you wouldn't want her." Its fake upbeat and lies got on my nerves. It couldn't care less about this girl.

"When are you bringing her to Natch Base?" As her Supreme Leader, I should at least welcome her to Enormeeta.

"I want to run a test, and let her run wild on her own for a little while. Same as a couple others." The mascot reached into its pockets, taking out two new Transformation Stars. "Let them develop directionless for a little while. I think that may help them at developing their Magic."

"Mmm, develop their magic, eh? ...So be it. Give them a month to play around and get used to their new powers." I won't question the methods of the expert. Last thing I want is to ruin the potential of the new recruits. "I'll be awaiting for our meeting. I may be especially interested in this girl you chose..."

"Oh? Why's that?" The fake surprise on its voice was almost satisfactory.

"...As pathetic her first attempt at fighting was, I can't deny I feel a certain... Affinity, with this girl. It's not everyday that you find someone that finds enjoyment in properly practicing torture." It was sloppy, but she probably didn't know any better. She's still young after all, she may have just been following her instincts.

But I can teach her better. She may not just be someone to command... But someone to teach. Someone to guide.

"I'm sure I can turn her into an outstanding Witch... Once I teach her how to use her Digimon." My gaze moved to the still figure standing besides my throne. Its head was low and it kept shut unless its opinion was requested, as it should be. "Don't you think so too? Voltobautamon."

"...Yes, Master."

Salutations!

I wanted to thank everyone that read this wacky story I'm cooking, and decided to read it.
This is just a smol Intermission.
I want to have short Intermissions between Chapters, to show what characters are doing or thinking after an important Event, especially non-main characters and thigns happening behind curtains.
In this case, the birth of our little Witch and her not so little Witch of a partner.

Sulfur is a fun gal to write XD.
She's the perfect combination of simple, smart, angry, calm, and itching to solve things with violence.
I'll have fun writing her in this Fic, though the rest of the cast will also get their spotlight and development this time XD.

And the rest of the cast includes the woman sitting on the big chair.
She will inevitably have her own plans and thoughts on our dear Utena.
Which will inevitably be twisted by her own twisted view of reality, and Venalita just showing her what is convenient to show.
That includes not including the part where Venalita pretty much blackmailed Utena into joining Enormeeta XD.

Anyways, see yah later!

Chapter 2: Witch - Part 1 New
Eden's Touch

Chapter 2: Witch - Part 1

We... Well, I walked towards school, more and more other students appearing the closer we got. I squirmed a little bit, nervous.

I felt as if someone would suddenly point at me accusingly of being part of Enormeeta, and I couldn't fault them... I... Fought Tres Magia yesterday under Venalita's orders...

But... But it's not like I wanted to! Venalita as forcing me!

I-I don't want to hurt my beloved Magical Girls... Whatever I felt yesterday, must have been caused by that weird magic changing how I feel...

"Utena, are you alright?" Ghostmon's voice asked from beside's me, worry clear in her voice.

"A-Ah, yeah, don't worry..." I took a glance at my side, and spoke barely above a whisper, hoping to not be too obvious. Besides me was the transparent figure of Ghostmon. "I'm just... Waiting, for someone to appear and point at us for what happened yesterday... Are you sure they can't see you?"

"I honestly don't know." She shrunk in her shoulders, looking around with a bit of paranoia. "Nobody has reacted to me yet, so... I guess?"

"I see..." I glanced down at my bag... Where I kept the Transformation Star. Venalita made it very clear I had to keep it always with me. "...How does it feel... Inside there?"

"It's... Not as nice as your phone." Ghostmon pouted. It was slightly cute. "But I can't get inside it anymore, and here I can project myself out like this, so... It's not too bad."

"That's... Good, I think." As long as Venalita was honest and only people with Transformation Stars can see Ghostmon in this form, I can relax... At least a little bit.

I looked away from Ghostmon and closed my mouth. Who knows who could be watching me right now, and notice I'm doing something strange... If I'm found out, it's over for me.

My mood improved as the water fell over the first patch of flowers.

Here, behind the school, has always been my place. A tiny private garden just for me, to enjoy in silence without worrying about other people's gazes or thoughts.

People may come during recess and lunch, but before classes start, this is my small sanctuary, that I have built myself since first year...

"The flowers are so pretty..." Ghostmon was floating around, enjoying various of the different patches of flowers. "So many different types... I wish I could touch them..." She tries to touch them, but her transparent hand just passes through.

It's not so private anymore, but... I like Ghostmon, it's not like it's her fault that we are in this situation. Or at the very least, her words made me feel proud of my work.

And, we can speak freely here. There is nobody watching

"T-Thanks, I have been growing them for about a year now..." Nobody else of the Beautification Committee wanted to work here after they heard that we needed to touch earth and compost for the most exigent plants... "...If-If you want, you can come out the Digivice to touch them..."

"E-Eh?! Wo-Wouldn't that be... A bit too risky?" She panics a little, but I notice her smile at the idea.

It's not like I don't understand her nerves. If someone sees her....

There are only 3 types of Digimon normally seen in the Material World: The Partners of Magical Girls, Minion Digimon controlled by Evil Organizations... And Digimon working for or straight up commanding Evil Organizations, which may or may not be paired with a Witch...

If someone sees Ghostmon with me and rumors start... I-I'll have a Satellite checking the registers to see if I'm or not a Magical Girl... And when they find out I'm not, it'll be clear that I'm... I-I was made a...

We-We are in the third type.

If that is found out, I'll be arrested, and Ghostmon will have luck if she isn't killed...

"...It-It should be alright..." ...Still, I want her to be able to touch and smell the fruits of my work. "J-Just make yourself invisible, alright?"

I could see her face bright up, and the image projected in front of me disappears as I felt a small tug inside me. Then, I saw how the bag on the side started to open on its own from the inside.

I couldn't see her, but I knew she was now out.

"Ahhhh~. They smell great..." Her voice sounded pleased and relaxed, and I smiled as I saw movement in a few flowers on a few patches in front of me that I haven't watered yet. "They feel so soft... Fr-Fragile, but as if they wanted to be cared for..."

I felt giddy, as Ghostmon expressed how I tend to feel with them.

"Ehehehe... Don't they? There are so many different kinds, all with their own peculiarities, expressing and provoking different emotions, and each one needs a different kind of care to bloom in the most beautiful way they can..." There is an unique pleasure to helping a flower bloom bright and healthy, or fruits juicy and tasty... "...They-They are kinda like Magical Girls, in a way~. Maybe that's why I love them..."

"Like Magical Girls... Wh-Which one?" Ghostmon asked as I watered the next patch. "Which one you liked first...?"

"Magical Girls, of course~." That's an easy question! "Though, I also love flowers, just not as much. I-In fact... During the days I dream of becoming a Magical Girl, I imagine myself using flowers as my magic... Grow giant roses to shoot their spines, or trap the villains in great roots..."

...Of course, that impossible dream is not even a possibility anymore... Not now that I'm a... I'm a...

"...U-Utena, can you tell me more about Magical Girls...?" That question started something in my brain. "We-We fought them yesterday, but I don't know much about them..."

"Of course! I'd love to!" I moved to the next patch, a smile quickly growing into my face. I could feel that I wouldn't be able to stop now. "Magical Girls are heroines of justice! They work under the guide of Cosmos, the Goddess of your-your world, who came to ours to spread love, fairness, and understanding. They started dealing with normal crime and accidents, each working together with a Digimon partner to strengthen the ties between our world, but... With the coming of Evil Organizations, their main job has become to fight and keep people safe from Evil Organizations, with evil Digimon and Witches like... Like..." ...Like...

"Morning, Utena-chan!" "Gyaaaaa!" A voice suddenly spoke behind me, and I let out an unintentional scream out of surprise.

A burst of panic explodes in my chest, and a second wave washed over me right afterwards. It took me a moment to notice those was Ghostmon's own panic.

Slowly turning around, I'm greeted by a warm smile under a set of pink twin-tail drills wearing our white and green sailor uniform. A face I see almost every day, but one that I don't think I have interacted with before.

"Hanabishi... Hakura-chan?!" How long was she listening for?! What did she hear?!

"Sorry! did I scare you?" She rubbed the back of her head nervously, and starts looking away.

She was in my class. I never spoke with her more than a few words, but her outgoing personality and relatively loud voice made her easy to remember. And I definitively, 100% didn't want come greet me today of all days!

She looks around curiously, as if searching for something.

'Bump' 'Bump' 'Bump'

My heart-rate accelerates, becoming clearly audible to me. I want more than anything else in the world, to shout at Ghostmon to go back to the Digivice. She herself told me that she can only remain invisible for a couple of minutes at most, as long as she doesn't move much.

But I can't. I must not. If I do, it would be like declaring myself guilty of terrorism.

Fortunately, moments after I feel another tug in my chest, and see the transparent and mostly-intangible form of Ghostmon coming out of my bag, showing that she had come back to the Digivice.

And as she did, Hanabishi-san stopped looking around.

Does she have a kind of sixth sense or something?!

My heart keeps pounding, as I see my bad in the corner of my visions. It was left open, and anyone that peeked inside... Would see the Transformation Star.

Ugh... Control yourself! Ac-Act normal!

"Yo-You... Know my name?" That- That must be a reasonable question, right?! All words we exchanged must have been when passing a paper to each other, so I don't think I even gave her my name...

...Wa-Wait, then why does she know it?! Is-Is she investigating me?!

"Of course, you're in my class!" Does she remember the name of everyone in class...?!

...I-I'm worrying too much about this, and jumping at shadows... It-It's not strange to know the names of your classmates, I'm the weird one that has problems with that.

And... Being remembered put a slight smile in my face.

St-Still, I have to keep her away from my bag!

Having finished this row of flowers, I break the normal order I water them in, and move to the ones on the side of the school building. The ones furthest away from my bag.

"I always see you here early, taking care of the flowers!" She walked towards me, and crouched down to look at the flowers more closely. "You are singlehandedly keeping the school's garden!"

"Y-Yeah... The other members are busy, so I have been taking care of it the past..." ...Eh? Wait, something there is not right. "...Di-Did you say always...? But... This is in the back of the school..."

This was just my little private garden... Right?

"Yes! It's relaxing to look at, and feels like it makes the school-day a lot more vibrant, so I always come to take a look before classes start!" She said enthusiastically, as she quickly turned my safe place into just another site where people could find me out. "I always see you putting a lot of work to maintain the garden, and I didn't want to interrupt the work, so I never said anything. But doesn't it get tough to do it alone? I'm sure the beautification committee has more members, right?"

"Y-Yeah... The other members are busy, so I have been taking care of it the past year..." I would like some help with the heaviest part of the work, but... I can manage.

Still, being told that my work improves her day so much...

...I...Can't feel bad about this not being my little own spot after that. I would like to have it all to myself, but if she has always enjoyed it while also letting me have my peace...

...Well, I can share it.

"Having a flower garden at school makes everyone happier, thanks you!" I was a bit taken aback by that, and couldn't stop the blush from growing on my face. "I'm sure the flowers would thank you too, if they could!"

And I also feel more pride in my work after hearing that... It's a very nice feeling.

"Ehehe... You think so?" I scratched my face nervously and embarrassed. The idea of my work making everyone happy, including the flowers themselves... That felt funny and nice in a way I haven't felt before.

If my Magic as a... Instead of creating monsters, let me control and speak to the flowers, that would be nice...

...Though, maybe...

If it works on any inanimate object, then...

I look down at the flowers, deep in thought.

...Wha-What am I thinking?!

I crouch down, holding my head in my hands, as if that somehow would get those thoughts out of my head.

I shouldn't be thinking about using those powers! That Magic is bad, and would only hurt the flower, and make it hurt others!

I should avoid using those powers in plants, at all cost!!!

"Utena-chan, are you alr- Ugh!" Hanabishi-san tried to crouch down to help me, but she suddenly made an expression of pain, holding her back, and got up.

"Ha-Hanabishi-san, are you okay?!" I get up, reaching for her.

Did-Did she strain a muscle?!

"I-I'm alright, don't worry!" She put a strained smile clearly in pain. "I-I remembered that I had to get to the class a bit early to check on something with Sayo-chan! Se-See you in class, Utena-chan!"

She pretty much ran away. Her attempt at hiding her pain being one of the poorest I have seen.

...She was so friendly, kind, and praised so much my work...

...I... I have to make sure that, if things end bad, if I am forced by Venalita to hurt people... I can keep her out of it. Her and her friends.

But for now...

"...Ghostmon, sorry, but I don't think you can come out inside this garden..." Nor anywhere outside home... As long as she keeps away from Mom.

As much as I enjoy the idea of Hanabishi-san enjoying the garden... Now, I don't feel as safe on it as I did before.

"...Yeah, I guessed." Her voice was small, and sad, but she quickly cheered up. "But... Can we talk more about the Magical Girls? They sound cool..."

That managed to put a smile back on my face.

Class passes quickly. My mind too trapped in the events of yesterday to pay any attention. Ghostmon is looking around, but can't get too far, limited to the 10 meters range from the Digivice.

When they end, I listlessly pack my things, burying the accursed Digivice under all the weight of my books and notebooks, and take out my phone, in case mom sent a message.

My breath freezes, as the screen quickly turned completely black, and white, pixelated letters appeared one by one.

'Come after school. Don't take any detours.'

This time, no choice was given.

After that message, the screen turned back to normal, but the map app was opened, pointing at at a specific address, and how to get there.

...This... This is going to end very badly...

I had never felt so grateful of classes ending.

As me and the others started packing our things, we didn't waste any time in standing up from our seats. I let a small sigh of relieve as my tender backside could separate from the hard chair.

A quick look at the others, and I could see they felt the same. Meanwhile, the other three had not been anywhere as affected by yesterday's battle.

Angoramon was taking a nap against a wall, and Plotmon was taking one on top of her. Renamon, as always, was standing on the back of the class, having paid more attention than any of the students, and taking a few minutes after it to process what she learned.

To be honest, I wish I could imitate Plotmon and take a nap of Angoramon right now. Her body is like an overly fluffy, light yellow humanoid rabbit, larger than all of us. Rather than the hard surface of this chair, I would rather submerge my body on her fur.

And having the small, dog-like Plotmon resting over me would have made it even better.

"Ahhhh, finally we can stretch a bit bit our legs~." Kaoruko started stretching her back, finally being able to relax. "After yesterday, last thing ah want is be seated all day~."

"I agree~. I still- Woah!" Haruka was suddenly interrupted as Hiiragi-san, the girl seating by the window, pretty much ran out of the classroom, almost crashing against her. She was soon followed by other classmates simply walking out.

That was... Weird. I don't think I have ever seen her in such a rush.

"Did she have an urgent business or something?" I hope she's not arriving late.

"Oh, I talked with Utena-chan this morning, in the garden. She looked to be having a headache, but she looked alright during class..." Haruka looked worried, as she looked at the door.

"Oh, dat's weird. Yah never interrupted her while she worked, didn't yah?"

"Yes, it's just... Me and Plotmon got a strange feeling from there, and got closer to check. But it was nothing in the end." She looked embarrassed to the side, scratching her cheek. "I may be getting too paranoid since she managed to escape yesterday... My bottoms are making me remember constantly..."

"Yeah, ah get yar pain." Kaoruko looked at Haruka with understanding, as she rubbed her back. "Literally."

"Yes, the Witch from yesterday... Certainly left an impression." To be honest, that's putting it mildly. "What even was she attempting?!"

We severely underestimated her, that acting she put on made me drop my guard, regardless of how obvious of a trap it was, and thinking we had the numerical advantage turned everything against us. She captured one of us, and proceeded to use her as a hostage, a shield, and a weapon. And when we thought we had her trapped, she caught us with a surprise attack from the ground and walls, getting incapacitated with electric shocks...

We eventually got out, but she took that as her signal to escape through a portal... And before that, she proceeded to torture and humiliate us as much as possible.

The memory of yesterday made me clench my fists, and my face grow hot.

Ugh, just remembering that...!

"Uuugh! I don't wanna remember that!" Haruka was throwing a small fit, waking up Angoramon and Plotmon. "Let's go to the Karaoke! I don't want to think about yesterday!"

That would be nice. But... "I'm sorry. My cousin has to run some errands today, so I have to take care of the Shrine."

"Ehhhh... What about you, Kaoruko-chan?"

"Eh?! Just us-?!" Kaoruko was taken aback for a moment, embarrassed. I wonder why she's always nervous around Haruka. "...Uh, ah'm sorry, but ah can't... Ah have an appointment with mah mom, an' ah can't miss it."

"I see..." She looked down, but quickly came back to her upbeat attitude. "Oh well, we can go next time!"

"See you two tomorrow then." "Same." "See you later!"

We were almost at the sanctuary. As always, Renamon was walking besides me, her posture as straight and confident as mine.

Her tall, yellow and white fox-like body moved with grace, arms lightly swinging back and fort and tail side to side. Purple gloves, the same color as her eyes and adorned with yin-yang symbols, were the only clothes she wore.

"...Renamon, what do you think of yesterday's battle?" Her eyes moved to mine, the purple patterns below them having made her intimidating in the past, though not anymore.

I couldn't take my mind off the battle, nor in how I... Felt, during it.

What that evil Witch did... I... I don't know if to consider us lucky or unlucky that she did that, or that she just did that.

But what I'm sure of... Is that it shouldn't have come to it in the first place.

"...This Witch is..." She took a moment to think of her answer, playing with the long fur of her neck. "...Opponents that play with and change how people feel are tricky. Manipulating pain is, as weird as it may sound, far from the worst scenario, but..."

"...But that is, if they don't have other abilities that can make use of it, right?" Something that can make use of the tiny moments where the body flinches from the pain... "...Like creating monsters."

"...That is not all." Uh? There is more? "I'm not entirely sure if I felt it right, and it may be something else, but... I felt that Digimon grow stronger, each time one of us got hit."

...What? But, that would mean...

"...She grows stronger by causing pain." That... That's a BIG problem. "...The more she hits us, the stronger she becomes... Making her hit even harder."

It's a nightmare loop...

"...Fortunately, abilities like that tend to only give one a temporal boost, and the size of it is proportional to the strength of the people or items they take power from, so we don't need to worry about her becoming unstoppable in a couple of days or weeks, but..." She closed her eyes, frustrated. "...It's still a problem."

"...What an evil power..." Growing more powerful through the pain and suffering of others... What one would expect of a Witch.

She just nods, not having anything to say to add or against that statement.

"Ahhh, I truly wish we don't meet her again for a long time." At least until my butt finish healing...

After saying that, a small wave of magic hit us, coming from somewhere close. It was corrupt, dark, and full of negative emotions.

"...I guess it was too much to ask for." "Unfortunately, justice isn't allowed vacations."

We swiftly moved to a side-street with no people around. We took a few looks around to make sure nobody was looking, and I took out my Heart from my bag.

"Trans Magia!" "Renamon Evolves to...!"

Utena just got what she needed all her life:
Someone to nerd about Magical Girls with.

I think that's enough reward for becoming a dangerous criminal, don't yah think? XD
Though, if she'll be one, she should be more careful!
Just letting your Digimon out like that in the open is not a good idea!
What would have happened if Ghostmon didn't conveniently have the ability to turn invisible?!

Well, that's it for today.
See ya later!

Chapter 2: Witch - Part 2 New
Eden's Touch

Chapter 2: Witch - Part 2

I nervously looked to the sides, worrying that someone may be watching me, and entered the construction site that the map pointed at. To my surprise, there was nobody inside, but that did little to calm my heart.

I shouldn't be here... I shouldn't be intruding...!

Looking around for a little while, I find Venalita floating near one of the corners of the site. It was looking into a floating screen, but as I approached, the screen disappeared and it looked at me.

"Hey, Utena, right on time." It made no comment about what it had been looking into, and I knew better than to ask.

"Why... Is this place empty?" They should still be working at this hour, right...?

"I killed them all and dropped the bodies in the river." "Eh?!" I talked with a completely serious and unreadable face. "Just joking. The workers went on strike, so I'm using the place for today."

"Pl-Please, don't make that kind of jokes!" It didn't look like you were joking!!!

"Anyways, I wanted to give you a bit more time to get used to your powers, but there is a bit of an Enormeeta job I need you to do. You up to it?" Somehow, that didn't sound like a question.

"I... I don't... Want to..." The words came slowly from my mouth, as if each one got a knife dangerously close to my heart. "I... I don't want to be a Villain... Nor hurt people..."

"Sa-Same with me..." Ghostmon on my side... Hiding behind me, agreed with me. "I... I don't want to do bad things..."

"I see, that's a shame..." It slowly said, as it took a phone out of one of it's long sleeves. It was reproducing a... Video montage of me Transforming and of Ghostmon Evolving, and the of us torturing the Tres Magia. "I guess this video will go straight to your mom, and then the authorities."

"I would rather die!" "I will be killed!" We screamed in sync, at the threat hanging over our heads.

When did it make that video compilation, and why did it make one?! ANd why does it look so well made?!

"Ugh..." "...Alright..." I could only tremble in frustration and fear, and Ghostmon was the same, but at least she could say what I had to but didn't want to.

"Great, now, let's start." It put the phone back on its pocket, and we let a sigh of relief. "We need a distraction for a different job that will be performed by a different member. Just remain here, and Transform when you receive the signal. She'll move once at least one of the Magical Girls is engaged with you, just keep one of them engaged for a couple minutes. I'll pick you up once you are done."

A different member...

Enormeeta's members... Are a bit of a mystery. The only publicly known one is Loco Musica, though the Magical Girl may know more...

...I... Would rather not meet them...

"...How long... do I have to wait?" Ghostmon kept hiding behind me. Not like I could protect her if Venalita tried anything...

"Well, that depends on how a few other things go. Could be 5 minutes, could be an hour, you'll have to be patient." Ugh... So I can't even hope to be done with this quickly... "Meanwhile, why not check some S&M stuff on your phone to pass the time? Considering your powers, you may like it, and it may give you ideas on how to fight."

"Uh? S&...M? What th-?" It didn't even wait for me to finish, disappearing inside a black swirling vortex.

"..." "..."

'Sigh'

We both sighed, resigned to our situation.

"How did we get stuck on this...?" "I wish I knew..." We looked at each other, and let out a small smile. It was good to at least have company in this.

Fortunately, there is a chair nearby, so I can sit down as I take out my phone and start searching images of the Tres Magia on the Internet. At least I'll enjoy my time as I wait.

"Oh, those are the Magical Girls we fought yesterday, right?" Ghostmon looked over my shoulder at the screen.

"Ye-Yes. They are the Magical Girls in charge of this city and the surrounding areas..." Ghostmon listened interested, which prompted me to continue. "They have been active as Tres Magia for about 8 months, which was when Sulfur joined the group. Before that, they were Due Magia for 5 months, when Azul joined Magenta, who had been working alone for a couple of years."

"They... They have been at it for a while." She sounded slightly impressed, but even more than that, nervous. "Then... How did we do to fight them yesterday?"

"...Ahahah... We-We got very lucky..." I'm still asking that myself. "I guess that was the element of surprise...? This city was relatively pacific until Enormeeta came about a year ago, and since they cause problems across the country, we weren't particularly targeted... They have fought plenty of Minion Digimon, but I don't think they have fought a... A..."

I stopped a moment, not being able to bring myself to say the word.

"...So, we probably took them by surprise. There's no way we could beat them in a straight fight." There is no way... Right? "...Oh, since we are at it, want to know what each of them can do?"

She suddenly looked enthusiastic, getting a bit closer. "Y-Yes! Please!"

I smiled, and searched for images of Magia Magenta and Nefertimon.

I'll make sure to educate Ghostmon in the greatness of Magical Girls!

"Th-They are so cool!" Ghostmon looked with sparkling eyes at the Tres Magia pictures and fanart on the phone screen.

"Aren't they?!" She gets it! "They are so cool, cute, brave... They are everything good and more!"

Ahhh, what is this feeling of satisfaction... I never got someone interested in Magical Girls before...

"...But, how are we going to fight them?" She asked the question that I didn't want to think about, my satisfaction freezing and crumbling. "We are a... Distraction, right? I acted in a panic last time, and somehow it worked, but... Doesn't look like we stand a chance..."

"We-Well... Venalita wouldn't simply throw us at her without a plan... Right?" It must have a plan... There is no way there isn't one...

"...W-What about that thing it mentioned?" A thing? "That S&M thing... I think it said that would help us fight?"

...Ah, I had forgotten about it.

"L-Let's check it out." We-We need all the help we can get! We can't fight the Tres Magia without some sort of advantage!

But, what even is S&M? Some sort of martial art...?

I opened Rooble and started to type 'S & M' in the search bar. Then, I jumped into the first of the results.

And I'm greeted to the site with the image of a voluptuous woman in very skimpy leather clothes.

"...Eh?" "...What?" We were both taken aback by it, confused on what we stumbled upon. Though, Ghostmon looked confused rather than embarrassed, unlike me.

Wh-What is this?

This... This can't be what Venalita was talking about...

...This is porn.

"Uoh?!" "Uooooh?!" As I passed to the next image, we were shown a scene of a beautiful woman in a full-body leather outfit with a whip, smacking the back of a gagged, almost naked one, which had her arms and legs tied up.

Ghostmon looked way more interested in this one.

"I-I can't be looking at this!!!" I looked away from the phone, holding it away.

Wh-What am I doing searching this type of thing?!

I-I shouldn't ever search again anything that Venalita recommends...

I slowly opened my eyes, looking back at the screen to move to the button to close the site...

...But, some curiosity in me moved my finger one last time before that.

One more wouldn't hurt... Right?

The image of a naked woman, stuck to a weird shiny wall, immobile as another touched her body, appeared in the screen.

Ghostmon looked closer to the screen.

My head dived forward, going through her immaterial body to look at the screen. Our eyes overlapped on each other as they fixated on the same thing, and my body started to grow hot.

So... So many tools...

So many activities...

So many things... That I could do...

One of them... That I had already done... To the Tres Magia...

My body felt hotter than I have ever felt before, no matter how bad of an illness it was. But I was not sick.

I didn't know why it was, but as I looked at more images, as I explored more of this site, as I checked more sites, a warmth started to spread in my stomach, eventually becoming a searing flame.

Ghostmon's feelings were different, but at the same time, the same as mine.

I don't even know when she replaced her projected body for her real... And I also didn't notice, when my body started to leak some strange purple energy.

"...Eh?" The moment I noticed it, it was already too late.

The energy... The magic coming out of my body exploded outwards and high into the sky, blinding me.

"Wh-What is happening?!" "U-Utena, what's this...?!" I screamed, as I covered my eyes, and I heard Ghostmon crying on my side.

But it wasn't Ghostmon's voice anymore. It was more mature, slower, and sharper.

When the light calmed down, I looked down... And saw I had Transformed, my body partially covered in leather, and two horns poking on the sides of my vision.

"Ah?! Why...?!" "I Evolved?!" I looked to the side. Ghostmon had changed again, back to her tall and beautiful figure in her layered and revealing dress and big hat. She had Evolved once again to BlackWitchmon.

Why did we Transform?! I didn't even use the Star yet! Venalita even gave us instructions on how to use it!

"Wa-Wait, will we get in trouble for this?!" BlackWitchmon turned to look at me, panic clear in her face. "We Transformed before we received the signal! Did we ruin the plan?!"

"...Ah!" She's right! "We-Well, Venalita will probably understand, right?! I mean, we don't know why it happened!"

"R-Right! I-It's not really our fault, so it can't get angry!" She looked relieved, even if she didn't appear to believe it entirely.

"Y-Yeah! For now, lets turn back to normal!" I raise my hand to the Star at my neck, and take a deep breath. "I only need to say the same words as when Transforming into this, rig-?"

"Stop right there, Villain!" A loud voice resonated high up,

We turned up, our eyes meeting with those of Magia Azul and Youkomon, floating above the construction site.

"Magia Azul!" "Youkomon!" We took a step back, still overwhelmed by the situation.

Magia Azul looked down at us with her sharp, burgundy eyes. Her deep teal hair swayed with the wind, alongside the big light blue ribbon on its side. She was wearing her Tres Magia uniform, a swhite blouse with puffy shoulders and a stiff a-line blue skirt with white borders that reached down to the middle of her thighs and was secured all the way up to right below her breasts, with a big light blue bow on the back. Long blue gloves covered her arms until they folder below her shoulders, and blue heeled boots went above her knees, with a big light blue bow at top her feet. A puffy light blue bow was tied around her collar, with a blue heart set in the middle.

Around her stood Youkomon, her regal figure looking down at us with an accusatory glance. She had a majestic body covered in purple and white fur, with a long white mane around her neck. Two white lines went below her eyes, while yin-yang symbols sat in her forehead and the side of her legs, while flames covered her four legs and the end of each of her nine tails. A large and wide shimenawa in a white and green pattern tied around her neck, ending in two big bells.

Their beautiful, cool, and majestic figures inspired awe in my heart. How much I would have loved to see them from this close before.

Now, I feel nothing but fear.

I'm not looking them as a fan, but as an enemy.

"Prepare yourself, agent of evil." Azul held her wand up, a small rod that ended in a big blue heart, with a big blue star on top and a smaller one as the pommel. The wand was quickly covered in ice, turning into a long, freezing sword.

"I'll be performing your last rites!" Youkomon spread her tails, as they started to grow their flames.

"Eh-Wait-Ah!" "Awawawa-!" Neither me nor BlackWitchmon could let out a coherent word, recoiling, hands and weapons on our chest.

"Say your prayers!" "Say your prayers!" Azul rushed forwards, sword held high, as Youkomon released 9 balls of fire from the back.

"Homuradama!" Azul slashed at me with her sword, and the 9 fireballs rotated around each other as they approached us.

"G-Gyah!" "Ne-Nefarious Binding!" I barely managed to jump away from the sword slash, the freezing air around it sending shivers through my body, as BlackWitchmon floated away, releasing chains towards the approaching fireballs.

Unfortunately, the fireballs, albeit comparatively slow, moved in the air to avoid the chains and continue forward.

"W-Wait! It's not what you think, I s-swear!" "W-We can talk things out!" The fireballs followed Azul's slash, flying around the chains no matter how much BlackWitchmon tried to swat them.

Unable to think how to avoid them, and without a big and convenient Leomon lying around to get them, I grabbed her by the arm and flew away.

"Get back here!" "Your tricks won't work, Witch!" They quickly started pursuit, the fireballs tracking behind us as they took each side.

"W-What do we do?!" "I-I don't know! H-Hit something!" But what?!

A cold sensation on my side warned me, and I made a quick split-second decision, grabbing BlackWitchmon firmly and pushing her back.

We barely avoided a set of freezing swords that stabbed right where we were going to be, freezing the ground. But that left us vulnerable to the approaching fireballs.

In a desperate move, I looked at the closest object I could see. I smacked it with my Frustino Dominanza, as BlackWitchmon tried to swipe at the now way too close fireballs with all of her chains.

Fortunately, she managed to hit a few of them. Unfortunately...

'Brooom!'

"Gahhhhh!" "Gahhhhh!" The hit fireballs exploded, making all of them explode in range of us.

The force of the explosion sent us flying past where the freezing swords stabbed the ground, their searing heat feeling as if my skin was boiling, and tearing and burning part of our clothes off. We crashed painfully against the ground, my vision going blank for a moment.

"Guuuuh...!" It hurts...! It hurts!!!

I could feel BlackWitchmon suffering the same. This was the most pain I had ever been in, though that was a low bar to surpass.

"It's over." "Stay down, and we'll make it quick." Azul and Youkomon's voices sounded over us.

Ughhh...! It hurts...! But... If we don't move...!

I forced myself to stand up, and BlackWitchmon besides me did the same. Looking down at my wounds, my skin looked very red, but appears to not have been really damaged. It was the same for her. Looking up, Azul and Youkomon were glaring at us, contempt filling their eyes.

"So be it." "This will be divine punishment." Azul pointed her sword at us, smaller swords appearing around her, and Youkomon's tails flared up as she prepared to release more fireballs.

And so, we smiled.

We smiled, as we were all quickly covered in shadows.

Magia Azul and Youkomon quickly turned, alarmed, but it was too late.

"What is-?!" "A monster?!" They shouted in alarm before trying to fly away from the monstrous and strangely feminine mass of liquid cement.

Youkomon barely to get out of the way, but Azul, slower than her partner, was caught and consumed in a deluge of cement.

She wasn't even able to scream.

"AZUL!!!" Youkomon screamed, and her tails started to burn bright, flames exuding and gathering above her. "Jaenryū!!!"

The flames quickly gathered, expanded, and condensed into the shape of a furious dragon, flying towards the head of the monster.

Don't even think about it!

I point at the monster with my Dominanza, and swipe it upwards, hopping that it would understand the instruction. Fortunately, it appeared to know what I wanted to me even if I did nothing.

'Gasp!'

Right before the dragon impacted, Azul was forcefully brought to the surface... In middle of the attack and the monster.

It was just for a moment, a single instant where time appeared to stop for everyone to fully take in what was about to happen. A moment when I could see the face of Azul fill with pure terror.

'BROOOOOOOOOM!!!'

A large smokeless explosion that melted and blew apart the top half of the monster engulfed Azul. It so quick that, after a flash of light, all that remained was her smoking body, ashened all over and uniform turned into burned tatters, which proceeded to fall into the bottom half of the still living monster.

"AZ-!!!" "Agony Shock!" "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Youkomon cried to Azul as she noticed what she just did, but BlackWitchmon took it as her chance to make her cry even higher. And as she was still crying in pain, she grabbed her with her chains and swung her into the cement monster.

Both Magia Azul and Youkomon were submerged and lost inside the monster, which was starting to reshape itself with just half of its original mass.

...Are... Are they alright...?

Did... Did I...?!

...No! There's no way that happened...!

I... I have to run!!!

I grabbed BlackWitchmon's hand as she came back to the ground. When she looked back at me, she hard a terrified look on her face. She must have been thinking the same as me.

I made the monster bring out Azul's and Youkomon's heads so they could breath, and ran away.

"Th-This is our ch-chance to escape!" "...Y-Yeah, you are right!" Her voice was trembling, and sounded insecure. Probably as much as me.

They-They'll be alright, I know it!

We just need to get away, and...!

"...Guh...!" I stopped in my tracks, right as we were about leave the site. "Where... Do you think... You are going...?!"

It was Azul's voice. In clear pain, and barely able to speak.

"You won't... Grr... Get away...!" Youkomon's angry voice continued, as the sound of struggling could be heard from here. "Damn Witches...!!!"

Both me and BlackWitchmon froze in place, and slowly turned our heads.

Both Magia Azul and Youkomon were struggling against the liquid cement, it visibly freezing and becoming brittle around Azul, and it growing red and melting to the point of falling off around Youkomon.

The liquid cement was running down Azul's face, her breasts poking out of the mass of slowly hardening cement, and her knee trying to escape from its prison.

My body and mind started to grow hot, and what I was about to do vanished from my mind.

"This won't stop us... Witch...!" "You'll pay for ll your crimes, Witch!" They both shouted at us, determination burning in their eyes.

...Ahhh...

...Ahhhhhhhhh!

This... This is so beautiful...!

A Magical Girl... Receiving such an attack... Getting so injured...

...And still, her will to fight is only stronger!

Her will to protect people!!!

Her determination to stop me!!!

I... I want...

I want to...!

I turned around. BlackWitchmon turned around at the same time. And together, we walked back, smiles growing on our faces.

Writing Fights is fun, even if I don't consider myself especially good at them.
Writing what comes AFTER fights in this story...
...Now that is more complicated XD.

Azul and Youkomon are going to learn quite a few things they didn't want to know about.

So, see yah later with the last Part of Chapter 2!

Back