• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Edit post error?

ARMofORION

Wraith and Ruin
Hey there.

I'm getting a strange error going on with my forum-going. When I attempt to edit a post, this pops up, both in the mini-editor and the expanded editor:
Error
(Sorry about the image. Slapped together in paint.)
This issue doesn't occur when typing a reply with the expanded posting interface. As per suggestions by other users and moderator Biigoh, I have attempted:
  • Updating Javascript
  • Clearing cache/cookies
  • Disabling adblocker
None of the following fixed the issue. This is the first time I've had this issue occur on this site in specific, but from what I can recall, wikis that have their pages split with scripted tabs also aren't working properly, along with images/videos not displaying correctly. As of this moment, the wiki issue seems to have sorted itself out, but the editor issue continues.

Hmmm... what theme are you using? What happens when you go with the default Xenforo theme?

Hmmm... what theme are you using? What happens when you go with the default Xenforo theme?
I haven't changed the theme since I started here. Mostly because I don't know how. >.<
ARMofORION

Have you tried another browser? Which browser are you even using?
I'm currently using Firefox (Which I use ever since Chrome slowed my computer down significantly in the past), and haven't tried other browsers yet.

At the very bottom left of the page should be the theme option... Like xenforo default.
ATM, I'm not at my actual computer, so I'll check/change the theme when I get back home and see if it'll make a difference. I don't think it should be changed from the default, but I can check in three-or-so hours.

Last edited:
Update three:
Google Chrome uses the editor correctly. I think its something related to Firefox, then. Not sure what it could be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back