• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Every post is its own page

Red_Faux

Don't let this guy fool ya. He's an idiot.
I'm trying to read over in Creative Writing, but for some bloody reason every single post, whether a thread marked post by the OP or just a regular post commenting on it, has its own page. The amount of pages has obviously sky-rocketed everywhere and it's it very VERY aggravating to try and read.

This just me? Do I need to pray to the QQ gods that it just fixes itself? Is there a setting somewhere I don't know about that I've SOMEHOW changed?

It's not happening for me and I've been reading on it for the past few hours.
I suggest in no specific order trying to log off and view it, if it works then I'd assume something in your account settings is doing it- maybe something in the style chooser- at least it might be worth a try to choose a different one (lower left of every thread has a link to it).

If that doesn't correct it close then clear cookies since maybe that's it somehow and if that doesn't do it maybe it's an addon or extension, try opening the site in incognito mode or restarting the browser with addons disabled.

Last edited:
There is a "custom messages per page" option in preferences, make sure it didn't somehow get set to 1.

Other than that... I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back