• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Xombie122

Getting out there.
So I'm thinking of trying to get back into writing fanfiction (my previous stuff is all on fanfiction.net) by doing a CYOA using Lt Ouroumov's Worm CYOA v17 but there's a bit in the descriptions of one of the powers I'd like a second opinion on in the description it says: 'You can choose to be fully transformed into a Tarrasque, have a hybrid form between the Tarrasque and your current form or simply wield its power in whatever form you may have.' initially to me it seemed like it meant that if you had that power you could change forms from a human to a Tarrasque or a human/Tarrasque hybrid when ever you liked but after thinking about it some more I kind of think that it might mean that I have to chose one of those forms and that will be what the character looks like for the rest of the fic. I like the idea of fighting lung and when he's full rage dragon and going "Ok lung I see your dragon and raise you a Tarrasque" then turning in a Tarrasque but I can see that being able to do so might make some parts of the story boring like a fight against the slaughterhouse 9 being in Tarrasque form then using it's ability to eat and digest everything Bonesaw? pick her up and swallow her all hose plagues and diseases she's trapped her body with to release in the event of her death? delicious, Crawler? mmm, crunchy the Siberian? would just phase or carve her way out sure but I don't think she can actually do the correct damage to kill a Tarrasque temporarily let alone permanently

Users who are viewing this thread

Back