• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Femdom Request

Dragon God

Verified Rapist

Femdom Request.

Flavour

Fantasy setting. A Barbarian warlord has been pillaging and ransacking the Eastern lands of the Empire. The men are killed or sold into slavery, the women are raped or taken as slaves for pleasure. Think Genghis Khan.

Warlord and his culture is very misogynistic. Warlord is very masculine/incredibly muscular and a mountain of a man. He should tower over the Princess by at least two feet. Preferably more. The bigger the size difference the better.

Warlord can be any race you want.

The army has been fighting back against the Warlord but they've incurred many significant losses.

2nd Imperial Princess decides to deal with the issue personally. The Empire has already lost way too many soldiers to their savages, and she doesn't want to needlessly sacrifice any more of her citizens when she alone is enough.
Princess should be tall (like 5'10 to 6 feet) slender and curvaceous but athletic. Not too stacked that it would be a hindrance in battle. She should have long hair. She should be exceptionally beautiful.

Racially, I'd prefer if she's Caucasian, but also East Asian is fine? Depends on what culture you want to lean into for the Empire.

She should be supremely arrogant and haughty, but said arrogance is backed up my her ability.

She steamrolls through the stronghold, making quick work of the Warlord's soldiers. The Warlord steps in before she completely decimates his army. There's some pre fight banter with the Warlord's misogyny shining through (he makes degrading sexual comments and talks about how he'll have his way with her after he beats her).

The Princess utterly humiliates the warlord in battle and beats him silly. He's traumatised, terrified and aroused by her overwhelming power.

At the end of the fight there's a scene where she holds up his battered and bruised form with a sadistic/malevolent smile on her face telling him to "be a good boy".

Slaves are freed and the warlord is taken back as a prisoner to her palace.

It's not the Imperial Family's way to waste valuable human resources. They prefer to dominate, to make their enemies submit to their overwhelming strength. As much as the warlord caused them to suffer, he's still a powerful combatant and with some proper "education" and "training" he could grow to become a powerful general for the Empire.
[Because of magic/cultivation/whatever, people can live much longer lifespans in this world. I want there to be a rational case in bothering to reeducate the warlord. E.g. a few centuries of service protecting the Southern front from fiends would make up for the harm he caused during his warlord days.]

She decides to undertake the project of civilising the barbarian.

Smut Stuff

She punishes him for misbehaviour by beating him silly and rewards him sexually when he does as she wishes.
You could also add themes of him being kept as her pet. Throw in a collar or the likes. You could also have a public humiliation aspect where she walks in her dog to a dinner with her siblings.

For the sexual favours, foot stuff is very welcome (licking/kissing her feet, foot jobs, etc). Preferably not with shoes. Lots of verbal abuse and degradation.

Cock and ball torture or penis/urethra abuse makes me uncomfortable. More gentle femdom. Degradation, humiliation, submission.

She gives him the privilege of eating her out.

Eventual PiV penetration (where she rides him and makes him lose himself to pleasure) would be a huge plus, but isn't needed.

Pegging doesn't really do it for me.

Extraneous Detail

Stuff I left unspecified feel free to customise as you wish. How the Barbarian and Princess fight is one such choice. I'd like the Warlord to use a war axe or hammer, but not strictly necessary.

Maybe a sword or spear for the Princess? But also not necessary.

Setting is fantasy, this needs to be a world where an woman can face a trained army and destroy them in combat. Like it's very important to me that the Princess is actually super powerful in combat. "Hot powerful woman steps on me" is the fantasy I'm trying to tickle. That particular "flavour" is a big part of the appeal.

Princess could also be significantly older than the Warlord, or just so talented that she's that much stronger than him even if she's quite young. Both work for me.

Whatever magic/martial powers you give to the characters is fine. Make it cultivation, make it sorcery, etc. have fun.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back