• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Fixing Stylus stylesheets to work on the new version

SlickRCBD

none
For many years I've been using the "Thread Starter Highlighter" script for Greasemonkey/Tapermonkey, along with several Stylus Stylesheets. All were broken at the upgrade, does anybody know if there are updated versions of any of these or if there's an easy way to fix them? I don't know how to work with CSS or JavaScript, and thumbing through an intro book I purchased at a library book sale shows me that fixing those is a lot more advanced.
I'm open to alternatives that accomplish the same things.

Automatically show but still highlight the QS tag spoilers:
SB/SV Reveal QS Spoilers

Automatically expand spoilers:
SB/SV/QQ Show Spoilers

Reveal but still highlight invisitext:
XenForo Invisitext Handler

Highlight posts from the thread starter:
SB/SV Thread-Starter Highlighter

Reveal but still highlight invisitext:
XenForo Invisitext Handler
Well you don't need that one XF2 has that built in. If there's invisi-text in a post, a little eye will appear at the top of the post that when clicked will turn all invisi-text into in-line spoilers (ie: THIS)

There is invisi-text here: CLICK THE EYE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back