• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Gaming, what do you play?

WizardOne

I'm currently playing Path of exile, and enjoying it greatly.

Its a kind of indie Diablo 3. It was designed along the lines of Diablo 2, and has an interesting economy and barter system in that there's no gold.
The only currency is in the form of crafting items. Its led to a very interesting economy, and bypasses inflation very well.

[embed=425,349]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8ejSJiGN4A8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/embed]

I'm playing on Hardcore as 'QuestionableQuesting' which I thought was an oddly appropriate nickname.

What are you guys playing? Got any recommendations?

Fixing to get onto my 360 and play Borderlands for a bit- Going to try and get online and find some help for Moxxi's Arena.

Damned waves and waves... It's a pain to get past one or two rounds on your own. I generally don't multiplayer, but at this point I'mma say 'Hell with it'.

Vindictus said:
Fixing to get onto my 360 and play Borderlands for a bit- Going to try and get online and find some help for Moxxi's Arena.

Damned waves and waves... It's a pain to get past one or two rounds on your own. I generally don't multiplayer, but at this point I'mma say 'Hell with it'.

I can't stand playing First person shooters on consoles, it feels very weird to me.

The controls just feel clunky compared to a mouse.

Currently re-playing Dragon Age Origins. This time, I want to become King of Ferelden.

WizardOne said:
I can't stand playing First person shooters on consoles, it feels very weird to me.

The controls just feel clunky compared to a mouse.

Eh, it happens.

Somewhat annoyed myself- I know I have an internet connection, but apparently standard Xbox live doesn't have multiplayer priveleges.

... So, what's the point of it I wonder? -_-

Eh, I guess I'll just finish up #2 instead.

Been playing a bit of LoL.

Favorite champion so far is Annie, anyone who plays LoL as well may have been able to tell from my avatar. :3

Other than that, some D2, PoE and Terraria.

Right now, right now: I'm finishing Infamous 2, going through Prototype, grinding FFXIII when I have time and playing BlazBlue Continuum shift because I like the story and it was on sale.

then we get into my gaming backlog... Yeah, I'm not even going to start there, specially since I know a girl that knows a guy whose brother will let me borrow his brad-new Assassin's Creed III. *squeals*

I am addicted to Dark Souls. I cannot stop into it. It helps that the streaming community is plenty fun, always coming up with hilarious antics and tough (but not cheap flipping giants) builds to PVP.

Outside of it, I'm usually playing SMT: Strange Journey to slake my SMT fix.

I'm playing Dorf Dwarf Fortress at the moment... And Kamidori Alchemy Meister, but that's mostly for plot, honest. Ah, Aht~

I play Tokimeki Memorial Girls' Side games, Assassin's Creed, and that's about it.

Just finished Strike Suit Zero, Something over halfway through Assassin's creed 3, replaying Ratchet & Clank: Crack in Time.

There's also Arma 2, Darksiders 2, and Borderlands which I'm trying to get through.

Picked up the Balder's Gate: enhanced edition as well. Finding a bit hard to get into, to be honest.

On the MMO front I'm playing Planetside 2 and trying to pull together $30 to get another timecard for my EVE account, which has been out of charge for a few months now.

When I get a hankering for it I've also been messing around on Minecraft, the Voltz pack and Feed The Beast pack to be specific. Usually get a craving whenever one of the Yogscast put out a new video, mostly Duncan's work. Lewis and Simon kinda irritate me if I watch them for too long.

Oh, and I've recently gotten back into Billy Vs SNAKEMAN. Doing things the hard way this time round, no looping to season 2 until I've met certain, rather lofty, goals. Almost there, just need to finish some wasteland content and maybe a bit of Kaiju stuff.

...I think that's it for now.

I've been playing Skyrim on the weekends for the last month or two. My level 40 Breton Dovahkiin is hilariously powerful, with his dual-wielded Daedric Swords. At the moment I'm trying to level up Smithing, Enchanting, and Alchemy so I can pull off the hax reinforcement loop; right now, I've got about 55 Smithing, 75 Enchanting, and about 45 Alchemy.

Meant to play Crysis 3, but my graphic card can't handle it. That aside, I'm playing Sd Gundam Capsule fighter, a silly online shooter using the mechs from the Gundam franchise.

I tend to find a multiplayer shooter and obsess over it.

Used to be Team Fortress, then Left 4 Dead, now its Mass Effect 3 multiplayer.

Have you played Borderlands?

Seems like something that would amuse you, anyway.

I haven't, although it looks pretty hilarious.

I only have a PS3 and a laptop that's not particularly good for playing games, though, and I've never been overly impressed by PS3 shooters.

So, has anyone been playing Warframe, out of curiosity? It's into the Open Beta, now, and I know there's a big thread on SB about it (which is where I found out about it).

I generally play RTSs along with the odd fps. Not playing much currently.

I finished Super Metroid Recently, and am torn between Chrono Trigger and Skyward Sword.

Replaying Mass Effect as an Infiltrator. I played soldier my first time going through the first three games, but I enjoyed sniping, so I decided to try out a class that was made for sniping. I'm going to try out Adept or whatever it's called next.

Just heard that most of Ranger and Duelist tree got refunded in Path of Exile so I'm off to fiddle around with my toon.

Presently getting murdered by FTL (I swear the RNG is out to get me), and doing roughly the same thing to Sid Meier's Pirates (love this large frigate sooooo much. So sorry, I can't hear your feeble protests over the sound of forty-gun broadside >:D)

Last edited by a moderator:
Crypsis said:
Presently getting murdered by FTL (I swear the RNG is out to get me), and doing roughly the same thing to Sid Meier's Pirates (love this large frigate sooooo much. So sorry, I can't hear your feeble protests over the sound of forty-gun broadside >:D)
I killed 4 Wizards in FTL. >:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back