• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

How Do I Delete my account?

Azure Hero

Know what you're doing yet?
I never use it anymore so I figured I should go ahead and get rid of it., but I don't know how to do that.
Edit: I just saw Rule 6. I guess I just stay logged out till the next culling then?

Last edited:
I never use it anymore so I figured I should go ahead and get rid of it., but I don't know how to do that.
Edit: I just saw Rule 6. I guess I just stay logged out till the next culling then?
You leave and you never return. We do not do deletion or permaban requests. Because some decide to change their mind and then have more trouble coming back.

For me I had trouble logging into my old account (with user-name renew) and the email verification mail never arrived. I created a new account (with user name renew1) with a temporary email adress before I realized I could have just changed the email adress in the old one.

Do I need to do something about that or can I just abandon the old account?

For me I had trouble logging into my old account (with user-name renew) and the email verification mail never arrived. I created a new account (with user name renew1) with a temporary email adress before I realized I could have just changed the email adress in the old one.

Do I need to do something about that or can I just abandon the old account?
Just abandon it. I'll ban it now.

Just abandon it. I'll ban it now.
After the recent xenforo migration I had to login again and accidently used my old (abandoned) renew account. This time I did get a confirmation email and activated the account. I saw this account has no access to any forums.
I did manage to login with my correct renew1 account but I mention this in case this is detected as sock-puppeting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back