• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

How to I post Screen capture pics?

phantomdemon2

Connoisseur.
So, as the title says.

How do I post the Screen Caps pics?

I can get the pic through CTRL + PRNT SCREEN

But, whenever I try and post it to QQ, nothing comes up, it doesn't even show up as a failed image.

I'm trying, but it requires a URL that the pic doesn't help.
You upload it from your computer?
JSbBnrB.png

Hit browse and go to where the capture is.

You upload it from your computer?
JSbBnrB.png

Hit browse and go to where the capture is.
It's nowhere but my clipboard.

I don't have microsoft word, I only have google docs.

Like I said, I take the picture using Ctrl and PRNT SCREEN, but I can't post it anywhere then.

Just paste it in paint and save it.

Are you sure you're on windows 10 then? Because all of those should work.
Was Windows 8 when I bought it, went through the several hour update it took to become Window's 10, so yeah, as far as I know, it's windows 10.

Unless it got rolled back or something when I sent it in to get fixed or something.

Was Windows 8 when I bought it, went through the several hour update it took to become Window's 10, so yeah, as far as I know, it's windows 10.

Unless it got rolled back or something when I sent it in to get fixed or something.
Then I have no idea, All of them work on mine and it was updated to 10 just like yours was.

If you are using win7 or later, Run snippingtool.exe and you can get a program that does screen capture and is pretty much integrated into the windows. Run is Win key + R for those who don't knows.

My process is:

-PrntScrn
-Paint -> Ctrl-V -> Edit as needed -> Save as PNG
-Find image-hosting site (postimg, tinypic are both good) -> Follow directions
-Hotlink to image-hosting site

EDIT: "How do I X", not "How to I X".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back