• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

How to post pictures on Xenoforo 2?

MrClean123

Making the rounds.
I need help knowing how to post pictures on this site. I looked at other comments solutions and it doesn't work, It just saids that it can't load the image in.

Is there a simple way of just slapping the image in without the confusing and frustrating URL stuff?

I need help knowing how to post pictures on this site. I looked at other comments solutions and it doesn't work, It just saids that it can't load the image in.

Is there a simple way of just slapping the image in without the confusing and frustrating URL stuff?
The problem is that QQ doesn't host images which is what you wanting due to server size constrains.

What you do is load a pic on a host - https://imgur.com/upload

Once uploaded, just right click the picture and select "copy image link"

Click the image icon and paste it in there.

EaZr5Ip.png

Last edited:
The problem is that QQ doesn't host images which is what you wanting due to server size constrains.

What you do is load a pic on a host - https://imgur.com/upload

Once uploaded, just right click the picture and select "copy image link"

Click the image icon and paste it in there.

EaZr5Ip.png
Uh, QQ does host images - it just doesn't directly accept uploads. Also, your image is broken, which is perhaps not ideal for demonstration purposes.

@OP: "XenForo" has only two Os in it.

Uh, QQ does host images - it just doesn't directly accept uploads. Also, your image is broken, which is perhaps not ideal for demonstration purposes.

@OP: "XenForo" has only two Os in it.
It probably would help if I didn't use Imgur for the demo as it's known to have issues as an image host and stuff.
Yeah, that's what I've did and it still doesn't work. Is pinterest as a host site compatible with QQ?
Pinterest doesn't exactly work for this...

https://imgbox.com/ might be better as they do have an obvious BB code for re-uploading and has thumbnail size options for the BB code upload options

It probably would help if I didn't use Imgur for the demo as it's known to have issues as an image host and stuff.

Pinterest doesn't exactly work for this...

https://imgbox.com/ might be better as they do have an obvious BB code for re-uploading and has thumbnail size options for the BB code upload options

This didn't work either, it's not showing up. I'm genuinely curious as to what host sites people mostly use on this site because it works perfectly for them.

I have a similar question: What's the simplest way to use Danbooru in the new system? We don't have the proxy anymore to smooth things over.

I have a similar question: What's the simplest way to use Danbooru in the new system? We don't have the proxy anymore to smooth things over.
Copy and paste the booru link on QQ, like so~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back