• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I Am Cadence?

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

Well here's another fic by me now. I think I might have put enough stuff in there to make it...

Nightgazer

Cute Lil' Pegasus
Gone for Good
Well here's another fic by me now. I think I might have put enough stuff in there to make it interesting now. Below are some image files for the fic showing current and future happenings for it.

It's Princess Cadence

Princess Cadence Happy

Princess Cadence With Wings Spread

Here's Milfeulle Sakuraba

Here's the build for my custom CYOA.

Self Insert 'Have body of Milfeulle Sakuraba' 'Time to awaken is shortly before Taylor Hebert left for the Summer Camp'

---

Skill Gained: Milfeulle's cooking.

Advantage Gained: Milfeulle's luck.

---

God Mode +150 points
---

Disadvantages

Wanted +3 points 'ABB/E88/Merchants'
Without a Map +2 points 'in a three-way fight between the E88/ABB/Merchants'
Outed +3 points
Anomaly Magnet +4 points
---

Things Get Worse

---

Alicorn Princess

Cadence -26 points (Immortality) (Shapeshifting)

Abilties Unique To Cadence

Power of Love
Aura of Attraction
Crystal Heart
Third Eye
Perfect Couple
Comforting Embrace
Love Magic
Familiar (Love Kitten) (Amore)

Abilities All Alicorns Have

Bright Mind
Stats
Sight
Memory
Psi
Snacks
Bed
---

Advantages

The Stealth Package -5 points
Extra Skill -1 point 'Anything-Goes Martial Artist'
Greater Vials -5 points (for fifteen vials)
Charles Atlas Superpowers -1 point
Comic Book Pretty -1 point
Companion -1 point 'Princess Sunset Shimmer'
Companion -1 point 'Princess Twilight Sparkle'
Companion -1 point 'science Twilight Sparkle'
Item of Power -1 point (Captain America's vibranium/uru shield and a version of his uniform made of unstable molecules)
Resoures -2 points
Secret Lair -1 point (upgrade) -3 points
The Cybernetic Package -4 points
Tinkertech -1 point (personal force field) (upgrade) -3 points
Adaptable -1 point
Combat Aptitude -1 point
Logistician -1 point
Born Leader -1 point
Original Thinker -1 point
The Stickers Package -8 points "Baseball" (trick shot item is baseballs)
The Domestic Martial Arts Package -7 points
Special Cell Phone -1 point
The Utility Bundle -7 points "Artistic" 'Writing' 'Painting' 'Music/Singing'
Taylor Sense -0 points
Magic Ring -0 points
Genius -1 point (upgrade) -1 point
Shard Vision -1 point
Psychic Paper -0 points
Minions -0 points
The Girl Package -8 points
Special Snowflake -1 point
---

Evolution Of Companions

Science Twilight Sparkle evolves into an Alicorn Princess (You are Twilight. The Alicorn of Science. The Learned Knowledge.)

---

Abilities Unique To Princess Sunset

Fireball
Flame Teleport
Fire Shield
Fire Manipulation
Flamethrower
Combustion
Summon Fire Wolf
Ancient Blaze
Summon Fire Bats
Fire Wings
Dragon's Breath
Fire Escape
Summon Fire Guardian Elemental
Fire Scrying
Fire Claws
Fire Extinguisher
Fire Magic
Familiar (Fire Wolf) (Fenrir)

Abilities Unique To Princess Twilight

Secrets of the Arcane
Organization
Librarian
Thief of Knowledge
Detective
Sanctuary
Magic
Familiar (Tome Bird) (Wordy)

Abilities Unique To Princess Science Twilight

Secrets of the Scientific: You have the capacity to learn every scientific skill in exisence, possibly even a few that don't even exist yet. However you will require lots of research, practice, and study to even use this knowledge. Because of this you will never truly master such knowlede, you will become more of a "Jack of all trades" regarding science. You are inherently able to understand a few basic scientific facts such as physics. Parahuman abilities count as scientific facts as well.
Organization
Librarian
Thief of Knowledge
Detective
Sanctuary
Scientific Knowledge: You know more scientific facts than you can shake a stick at.
Familiar (Magical Talking Dog) (Spike)

Abilities All Alicorns Have

Bright Mind
Stats
Sight
Memory
Psi
Snacks
Bed

---

For A Brighter World?

For Want of a Nail -1 point 'One day the Endbringers turn into a stone-like sunstance that cannot be broken and they go dormant and never wake again'
For Want of a Nail -1 point 'Annette Hebert lives but now walks with a permanent limp in her left leg from the accident that almost killed her but didn't'
For Want of a Nail -1 point 'the supernatural - souls, gods/demons, spirits, blood oaths, magic itself, ki-using Martial Arts, Really weird stuff - are quite real and publicly acknowledged on this Earth Bet'
Crossover -2 points 'Friendship is Magic' 'it's always been this way'
Crossover -2 points 'Ranma 1/2 both manga and anime' 'it's always been this way'
---

Convert

+5,800 dollars

---

Recruits

The Seraphim
Bill & Ted
The Real Ghostbusters

Last edited:
Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit.

I can't even make snide comments now. I swear. Sometimes I think that Nightgazer was hired by fucking Chatoyance to fuck with SB, SV, and QQ simply for disagreeing with xir that TCB is utter shit.

Will someone forcibly remove Fox from these premises? Someone can probably take him.

i NEED to know the Lore of this world, did this all start to happen in 1980's when shards started to show? or maybe even earlier?

i NEED to know the Lore of this world, did this all start to happen in 1980's when shards started to show? or maybe even earlier?

The next chapter will have Cadence going online to do research on the Earth she has found herself in.

What does this mean? i tried to look it up but i have no idea

does this author have a habit of leaving one chapter story's or something?
Chatoyance is an infamous MLP fanfic author, an alicorn worshiping misandrist who wrote some of the more vile Conversion Bureau stories. as for this 'fic's' author ... Check out their list of started threads, and do the same on SB and SV. You'll likely notice a pattern.

Chatoyance is an infamous MLP fanfic author, an alicorn worshiping misandrist who wrote some of the more vile Conversion Bureau stories. as for this 'fic's' author ... Check out their list of started threads, and do the same on SB and SV. You'll likely notice a pattern.
oh boy i am starting to notice a pattern in nightgazer, but i dont get the part about feeding Chatoyance. unless Nightgazer is Chatoyance.

oh boy i am starting to notice a pattern in nightgazer, but i dont get the part about feeding Chatoyance. unless Nightgazer is Chatoyance.

NO. WAY. IN. HELL. DUDE.

I'm anti-tcb understand.

My favorite story is "Other Side of the Spectrum'.

Floppy was implying that 'Gazer is basically an acolyte of the Chatty One: similar methods of dealing with criticism, similar obsession with alicorns, similar contempt for humanity, similar tendancy to simply ignore little things like plot, characterisation and good taste ... although, I will say, Chatoyance at least had more than two posted stories, and they weren't short.

So, I suppose we can say that Chatoyance is a superior author to Nightgazer.

Floppy was implying that 'Gazer is basically an acolyte of the Chatty One: similar methods of dealing with criticism, similar obsession with alicorns, similar contempt for humanity, similar tendancy to simply ignore little things like plot, characterisation and good taste ... although, I will say, Chatoyance at least had more than two posted stories, and they weren't short.

So, I suppose we can say that Chatoyance is a superior author to Nightgazer.

While I mostly agree with you here, I did say that Nightgazer was "General Factotum"- i.e., right-hand man. Ideological differences do exist, (I did see Nightgazer's most recent post) so it's more of a General Factotum in the sense of Iago to Othello between the end of Act II and Act V. But yes, there are numerous cosmetic differences.

Although I will give it to you, Nightgazer, you're not part of Chat's hugbox- nor do you give a shit about whether your publishing environment is one. Why would he be writing about a Worm CYOA if he didn't want to save or help humanity out in some way?

That does remind me, I need to start looking at ideas about spinning off the TCB in Worm. Ziz versus Sunbutt! Fight! I really want to see Eidolon and his immaculately conceived Endwhelps (Oh my god, the Endbringers are Kaiju Jesus times 20) trash one of Chatty One's Equestrias. Or Cauldron decides to abduct Equestrians and purposefully dump them back home as Case 53's. That type of shit really brings out equine xenophobia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back