• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I want to know your opinion And if you want, you can use

Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

If you want to do it or our idea and suggestion, you can use
Gundam!/infinite stratos! New

makasu

Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?
Hello, sorry for the writing, I'm new and I'm using a translator.

An acquaintance found it in the FanFiction comments and talked about a crossover, it would be interesting if it was created.

Infinite Stratos/ Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch of Mercury)

I know it's strange, we want to meet famous or non-famous authors, please create a really good FanFic for the fans.

I'll show you our ideas from our conversation:

That ichika was married to Suletta and Mirione and was 20 years old.

Interesting idea.

Chifuyu's truth upon finding out that her missing younger brother is twenty years old and married to two girls would be kind of funny XD.

Although the IS storyline wouldn't happen with this Ichika XD.

Chifuyu's truth upon finding out that her missing younger brother is twenty years old and married to two girls would be kind of funny XD.

Although the IS storyline wouldn't happen with this Ichika XD

Although I admit I like the idea of Ichika piloting a Gundam Aerial or a Gundam Calibarn turned into an IS. from Mercury seems interesting to me (I have no idea how this technology would affect an IS that uses it)

You can tell that chifuyu, ichika and their twin sister are from the gundam universe and went to another world because of the attack on their parents' company and ichika came back like what happened in the warehouse,He was rescued by an acquaintance of his parents and he helped him and trained with gundam (it could be gundam from any chronicle).It matches anime and the final battle happened with gundam and IS technology,united the two universes and worlds, in IS it was a year and gundam in years,Years passed when he became a househusband and mobile suit teacher.And this gundam can become big or small

Did you like it? I know my idea may be strange, but I want to know your opinion.

There are some details that could be improved, but overall I liked it.

You can say that Ichika's parents were researching wormholes or something related to a quantum aspect or something like that (Yes, I sound like the MCU, XD).

I have no idea how the merging of worlds would work, I mean, the two worlds are very different and I can't imagine the chaos that would arise from this event...unless the merge happened without anyone noticing (except Ichiks and his two wives, XD).

I suppose Madoka (Ichika's sister) would be the one to get involved in the IS plot (with some changes, for obvious reasons, XD)

Yes, like Ichika, who would be a mobile suit teacher,shows how he fights and how he pilots for the IS and can make girls interested in Ichika and he refuses advances,And the girls would be jealous of Suletta and Miorine,and Madoka is still a serious terrorist, but they had a good relationship as siblings and she could also be in the ichika x suletta x mirione wedding,for example, he called them to his home and to reconcile their relationship,and Ichika would have a scar and futuristic glasses and makes his parents the true creators of the IS that would be a prototype for a larger size.

I was hoping Madoka was a student and not a terrorist, but it's a good idea.

Infinite stratos girls must be desperate if they are willing to flirt with a man who is happily married to two good women, XD.

My only question would be do you use characters from Infinite Stratos: Archetype Breaker?

Put it on. Because I did some research and I liked the characters.

It would be interesting if ichika loved suletta and miorine at the same time.Suletta loved ichika and mirione at the same time and mirione loved ichika and suletta at the same time, it would be very romantic!!!¡!!!!I'm right. Right?!?!

I know, Archetype Breaker has interesting characters... it's a shame that many don't know about him😔.

This is the perfect romantic triangle (Suletta loved ichika and mirione at the same time and mirione loved ichika and suletta at the same time),without any of the unnecessary drama you see in romantic comedies.

Am I right It would be funny and romantic for non-believing girls to know about Ichika's relationship.

Speaking of Ichika, which Gundam do you think is perfect for him??

If you have no options

I will show the options

GAT-X105+AQM/E-YM1 Perfect Strike Gundam

ZGMF-X20A-PF Gundam Perfect Strike Freedom

GAT-X105E+AQM/E-X09S Strike Noir
Gundam

ZGMF-X23S Saviour Gundam

ZGMF-X56S/θ Destiny Impulse

ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam - modified variant for additional CQC capability (such as more bladed weapons), beam blade/gun drone bits, and perhaps transformable MA mode

GAT-01A1 Dagger (aka 105 Dagger) or GAT-01A2R 105 Slaughter Dagger - with Perfect Strike configuration

MWF-JG73 Civilian Astray 0 Custom

MBF-P02 Gundam Astray Red Dragon

GAT-X105B/FP Build Strike Gundam Full Package

GAT-X105B/ST Star Build Strike Gundam

RX-0 Full Armor Unicorn Gundam Plan B (also known as RX-0 Unicorn Gundam Perfectibility)

RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 03 Phenex

GN-0000/7S 00 Gundam Seven Sword

GN-0000/XN XN 00 Gundam

GNT-0000/FS 00 Qan[T] Full Saber (aka 00 Qan[T] Full Saber)

Find these options on another site

Based on your options, I would choose the RX-0 Full Armor Unicorn Gundam Plan B (also known as RX-0 Unicorn Gundam Perfectibility) because Ichika and Banagher Links have the same Japanese voice actor (Koki Uchiyama), XD

Although these options are also good:
GN-0000/7S 00 Gundam Seven Sword

GN-0000/XN XN 00 Gundam

GNT-0000/FS 00 Qan[T] Full Saber (aka 00 Qan[T] Full Saber)

think it would be cool for ichika to be newtype And it would be super smart to create your own gundam and solve the gender and core IS problem.
Will Ichika have her original last name or will she use the last name of Suletta or Mirione or will they all be together?.
The question about the last name is a good one... It depends on how Ichika feels about being called Orimura, does he like his original last name or hate it?In the end I vote to use a combination of the two surnames of his wives,I think doing that is a good idea because the IS characters wouldn't easily know that he is Chifuyu's brother and Ichika wouldn't easily be seen as him.

Soooo, What do you think of our idea and suggestion for making a FanFic.

I want to know your opinion.And if you are interested in using and creating, use it and

SeIf anyone, an experienced author or an amateur, can adopt my ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back