• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Ideas

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

Hello, and welcome to my idea thread! First thing: I Do Not like grimdark unless it has a chance...

DavidMswdlvr2

RWBY fan seeks digivice & gunscythe
Hello, and welcome to my idea thread! First thing: I Do Not like grimdark unless it has a chance of getting better. Second Rule of Cool applies.

Now for the first Idea/ Prompt!
——-/———-/——-
C C M is based on Spy X Family, in which a Bond Expy, A telepath and an assassin come together to make a fake family. This being on the hopeful side so far, all of them get more than what they bargained for!

——///——/
This Fic is an Alternate Universe from Canon Spy X Family, in that things are ….. Different.

Prologue
Anya, who actually wanted her name originally to be Anja, had a plan, inspired by an episode of Bondman that she would have missed if Anja hadn't gotten a bad cold. Bondman had a co-worker who went missing, and had given her neighbor a key to her lockbox. It turned out that the coworker had some quirks to her, like being afraid of the sea and loving Fire!!!!!! that made her disappearance suspicious, being on a cruise. Bondman had used the info to take down the Evil organization that had mutated her into a Firestarter.

She talked both Mama and Papa into opening a vault of secrets, just in case Project Apple found her. Each of them would put their secrets inside, just in case something from their pasts revealed a false version of them. It would be a way to avoid any twisted tales from breaking them up.

Anja put in her name and everything she could remember of APPLE, and also both her parents' superior's numbers, giving them a shot of working something out. She also wrote down her nature, and the things she had helped in, her true age and some of the changes they made to her.

Yor put in the Shopkeeper's number initially, but added her growing love for both Loid and Anya. She also added in one of her weapons, and her diaries. Included in that was her worry about her brother, and it's roots.

Loyd added Operation Strix, just so that when he left, the two could have closure. Overtime, he added in his journals, coded in a cypher on the first page, detailing his growing insecurity about the faked nature of the family, as well as why he was so obsessed with preventing war. His divided nature was also included, as well as his code name during the War.(Wraith)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back