• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I'm Taylor's What?! (Worm CYOA SI)

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

Here's my CYOA build for you now.

Nightgazer

Cute Lil' Pegasus
Gone for Good
Here's my CYOA build for you now.

Self Insert

---

God Mode +150 points
---

Disadvantages

Wanted +3 points 'ABB/E88/Merchants'
Without a Map +2 points 'in a three-way fight between the E88/ABB/Merchants'
Shard (Taylor's Shard) +4 points
Anomaly Magnet +4 points
---

Subtract

---

Things Get Worse

---

Rayvateil Origin

Aurica -26 points (Immortality) (Shapeshifting)
---

Advantages

The Stealth Package -5 points
Extra Skill -1 point 'Anything-Goes Martial Artist'
Greater Vials -5 points (for fifteen vials)
Charles Atlas Superpowers -1 point
Comic Book Pretty -1 point
Companion -1 point 'Princess Sunset Shimmer'
Companion -1 point 'Princess Twilight Sparkle'
Companion -1 point 'science Twilight Sparkle'
Item of Power -1 point (Captain America's vibranium/uru shield and a version of his uniform made of unstable molecules)
Resoures -2 points
Secret Lair -1 point (upgrade) -3 points
The Cybernetic Package -4 points
Tinkertech -1 point (personal force field) (upgrade) -3 points
Adaptable -1 point
Combat Aptitude -1 point
Logistician -1 point
Born Leader -1 point
Original Thinker -1 point
The Stickers Package -8 points "Baseball" (trick shot item is baseballs)
The Domestic Martial Arts Package -7 points
Special Cell Phone -1 point
The Utility Bundle -7 points "Artistic" 'Writing' 'Painting' 'Music/Singing'
Magic Ring -0 points
Genius -1 point (upgrade) -1 point
Shard Vision -1 point
Psychic Paper -0 points
Minions -0 points
The Girl Package -8 points
Special Snowflake -1 point
---

For A Brighter World?

For Want of a Nail -1 point 'every parahuman remembers the two entities and getting bonded with a part of them now'
For Want of a Nail -1 point 'Annette Hebert lives but now walks with a permanent limp in her left leg from the accident that almost killed her but didn't'
For Want of a Nail -1 point 'the supernatural - souls, gods/demons, spirits, blood oaths, magic itself - are quite real and publicly acknowledged on this Earth Bet'
Crossover -2 points 'Friendship is Magic' 'it's always been this way'
Crossover -2 points 'Ranma 1/2 both manga and anime' 'it's always been this way'
---

Convert

+5,800 dollars

---

Recruits

The Seraphim
Bill & Ted
The Real Ghostbusters

Last edited:
No offense, but either create an All in One CYOA thread for your various ideas... or just pick one and stick to it.

I was thinking of building my own xenForo Worm forum, but I'm too poor to be able to afford the server and hosting fees now.

I know of threadmarks well.

But if you have all stories in one post with many prologues and chapter ones threadmarks become confusing.

And not very helpful.
... Sorry, I've been holding my tongue, but .. You only have two stories. Yeah, you do a little editing, swapping words and names, but they're just minor variations on two stories.

Trust me: people aren't dumb enough to get confused.

edit: and note: you're arguing with a Mod. Again.

I'm going to say this... what do you think I did with my snippet thread? Or other people do with THEIR snippet threads?

Threadmarks and indexes. All it takes is making sure to label your snippets properly.

Maybe I'll just build my own forum.

A server can't be that expensive right?

And then I can post what I want and no one will complain since I'll be admin.

Maybe I'll just build my own forum.

A server can't be that expensive right?

And then I can post what I want and no one will complain since I'll be admin.

Or you could, you know... stop acting like a unique special snowflake and just... you know... have a single snippet thread with thread marks and an index?

Or you could, you know... stop acting like a unique special snowflake and just... you know... have a single snippet thread with thread marks and an index?

No. I will not conform to the rules and standards of others. I am me and I will not be someone else for anyone now.

... you do realise that by joining sites like this, you agree to abide by the rules and customs of that site? It's part of the registration process.

Gladius, gladius, gladius my friend. Don't you get it? Rules are obviously for other people. 's why we totally have anarchists running rampant and all that, yeah? Cause obviously some people are too cool for rules, yeah?

/s

Basically you're a narcissistic egomaniac who thinks standards are for peasants.

... you do realise that by joining sites like this, you agree to abide by the rules and customs of that site? It's part of the registration process.

Gladius, gladius, gladius my friend. Don't you get it? Rules are obviously for other people. 's why we totally have anarchists running rampant and all that, yeah? Cause obviously some people are too cool for rules, yeah?

/s
This topic has already been addressed. So long as Nightgazer's future threads contain new content they will not be considered spam, and his existing threads will be left as-is. Should a new thread consist solely of another rehash, and only if it consists of another rehash, will more than the existing warning be given for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back