• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Infinite Fight Club

Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

A constantly iterating collection of fights.
šŸ„Š
Last edited:
Jill Valentine vs Nemesis

tilumadeup

Getting some practice in, huh?
Fight 1: Jill, Texas Ranger

Jill Valentine pondered, the weight of her task heavy. She had to take down Nemesis, a monster.

Jill untangled her thoughts. "Nemesis's corruption has seeped everywhere. I've seen the lives he's shattered. He thinks he's unstoppable. But I know the truth."

Her resolve hardened. "I can't let him continue. Too many have suffered. I must stop him, bring justice."

Determination gleamed in her eyes. "It won't be easy. He's ruthless. But I won't back down. This town deserves freedom."

Jill gazed out at the quiet streets. "I'll do whatever it takes. Be the voice for the silenced. Expose his darkness. Watch him fall."

She steadied herself with a breath. The road ahead held peril, but she was ready. Nemesis's reign ended now. She would bring him to his knees.

The sun glared down on the forsaken town, its streets now just ghosts. Tumbleweeds skittered like fleeing things. She stood, eyes fixed on the evil at the street's end. Nemesis.

She'd tracked his wake of ruin here. Their final fight, to decide the fate of more than this town.

Boots crunching, mind racing with his countless horrors. Mass murder, genocide, twisted experiments. She'd seen the broken lives, lost innocence.

Nemesis stood grotesque, pale mottled skin glistening, scars telling of his creation. The unnatural machine on his chest hummed, wires snaking in like parasites.

Lipless mouth snarling, jagged teeth bared. Beady eyes glinting cruel intelligence.

"Face me," his hellish rasp. "Think you can stop me, girl?"

Gun in hand, "Your reign of terror ends," she said firm. "Today."

His grating laugh, "You know nothing. I am the pinnacle. You're an insect to crush."

Tentacles exploded out, she dove and rolled, gun aimed at the abomination.

Tension crackled. He lunged inhumanly fast.

Three rapid shots to the chest. Wounds sealed, regenerating.

Grenade thrown, explosion rocking the street. Smoke cleared, him battered but alive, tentacles whipping.

She dodged his assault, seeking to end this. A weakness spotted, the grafted machine.

Launching in, knife to the exposed spot. Him staggering, retracting.

Gun drawn, a shot to the device. Sparking, shrapnel flying, him reeling.

Blows rained on his broken form, all her strength, for those he'd destroyed.

A final kick smashing him down. "It's over," she said cold. "Your terror ends."

His gurgling laugh, "You've won nothing. My legacy continues."

"No. It dies with you."

A bullet through the skull, his twisted existence ended.

Silence. The weight of victory. More battles to come, but for now, the needed thing done.

The town backdrop, grim satisfaction. Innocents could rest easy. The monster gone.

Walking away, work unfinished. Always those preying on the weak. She'd never rest until justice served, the innocent safe.

Sun setting, her lone silhouette against fiery sky. The road ahead long. She was ready.

A new chapter beginning. Danger, sacrifice, unending pursuit of right.

Darkness gathered as she disappeared. The town a silent witness to the epic battle.

Jill, one woman victorious against evil's forces. Courage and determination incarnate.

Last edited:
Lara Croft vs Natasha Romanoff
Fight 2: Apocalyptic Croft

The storm raged above the aircraft carrier, the wind whipping across the deck with a fury that matched the tension between the two women. Once united in their pursuit of the Mayan artifact known as Hunab Ku's Cosmic Codex, they now stood as adversaries, their conflict having simmered ever since they undertook the commission from Her Majesty's Government.

Lara's eyes narrowed, her stance firm and unyielding. "I can't let you do this, Nat. The artifact is too dangerous."

Natasha's face was a mask of determination, her body coiled like a snake ready to strike. "You don't understand, Lara. This is bigger than both of us. S.H.I.E.L.D. needs this artifact."

Lara shook her head. "No, you don't understand. This artifact has the power to bring about the apocalypse. We can't let it fall into the wrong hands."

They moved at the same time, a blur of fierce intent. Natasha's fist shot out, aiming for Lara's shoulder, but Lara was faster. She dodged the blow and countered with a swift kick to Natasha's thigh, sending her stumbling back.

Natasha recovered quickly, launching into a flurry of strikes that would have felled a lesser foe. But Lara was no ordinary fighter. She met each attack with a block or a counter, her movements fluid and precise, fueled by the knowledge that the fate of the world hung in the balance.

The deck heaved beneath their feet as the carrier plowed through the churning waves, but neither woman faltered. They were locked in a deadly dance, a battle of wills and skill.

Natasha feinted left, then spun right, her elbow grazing Lara's jaw. Lara bruised, but she didn't slow down. She grabbed Natasha's arm and twisted, using the momentum to throw her off balance.

Natasha hit the deck hard, rolling to absorb the impact. Lara was on her in an instant, reaching for the artifact secured in Natasha's belt. Natasha kicked out, catching Lara in the stomach and sending her reeling back.

In a flash, Natasha was on her feet. She raced towards the edge of the deck, her eyes scanning for an escape route. Lara recovered, giving chase, her heart pounding in her ears.

Natasha reached the edge, the churning ocean below. She turned, facing Lara, a triumphant smile on her face. "Sorry, Croft. Looks like I win this round."

With that, she leaped, disappearing over the side of the carrier. Lara raced to the edge, peering into the darkness.

Gone.

Lara felt the weight in her pocket. She reached in, her fingers closing around a familiar shape. The artifact. In the chaos of their fight, she had managed to snatch it from Natasha's belt.

A flash of memory hit her, transporting her back to the ancient Mayan temple where they had first discovered the Cosmic Codex. The intricate carvings on the walls, the dusty smell of centuries-old air, and the palpable sense of power. Lara and Natasha had worked together then, deciphering the cryptic clues that led them to this very moment.

Lara looked down at her hand. She knew what she had to do. With a deep breath, she raised the Codex above her head and smashed it against the steel deck with all her might. The ancient stone shattered, fragments scattering in the wind. A blinding light erupted from the broken pieces, engulfing Lara in its ethereal glow for a brief moment before dissipating into the stormy night sky. It was done. The Cosmic Codex, and the apocalyptic power it held, was no more.

The world was safe, for now.

Last edited:
Chun-Li vs Korra
Fight 3: Beach Level, Championship Match

The sun-drenched cove lay hidden, a secret sanctuary where time seemed to ebb and flow like the gentle waves caressing the shore. Korra and Chun-Li stood facing each other, their feet sinking into the warm, golden sand as they prepared for their unconventional sparring session.

"Ready to see what you're made of?" Korra grinned, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

Chun-Li smirked, settling into her fighting stance. "Bring it on, Avatar. Let's see if you can keep up with my lightning kicks."

As they began their match, the two women moved with precision and grace. Korra's waterbending flowed seamlessly, creating shimmering arcs that sliced through the air, while Chun-Li's powerful legs propelled her across the sand, leaving jagged footprints in her wake.

Their movements were a mesmerizing blend of martial arts and beach volleyball, a unique dance that defied convention. Korra manipulated the ball with fluidity, sending it soaring over an invisible net. Chun-Li's agility and strength enabled her to dive and leap, meeting each challenge head-on.

"Not bad, Chun-Li!" Korra called out, impressed by her opponent's skills. "But let's see how you handle this!"

With a swift motion, Korra bent a wave of water, directing it towards Chun-Li. The Interpol officer reacted instantly, leaping high into the air and delivering a spinning bird kick that sliced through the water, sending droplets cascading like diamonds in the sunlight.

In this sacred space, Korra and Chun-Li found solace in the purity of their movements. Each strike, each block, each fluid motion.

As the sparring session drew to a close, the two women stood facing each other once more, catching their breath.

"That was incredible, Chun-Li," Korra said, a wide smile on her face. "You're a true master of your craft."

Chun-Li returned the smile, bowing respectfully. "As are you, Avatar Korra. It's an honor to spar with someone of your caliber."

Sand and water proving grounds where they could push their boundaries and forge a bond of friendship through the spirit of fighting.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back