• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

IS THIS NOT THE FACE OF LOVE!? [Kill La Kill]

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

So…

Somehow I decided to make a Jakurze yandere quest. Namely inspired by watching her first...

Murderhobo of Lasombra

Or, Murderhobo of Nod
JakuzureNononfull1637938_zps235a43cf.jpg

So…

Somehow I decided to make a Jakurze yandere quest. Namely inspired by watching her first fight with Ryuko, it just felt... ....Oddly appropriate. But with far more, glorious BS.

To start, first, pick one of these.

[X] Oh, god dammit, Ragyo!
[X] How the hell do you even?
[X] What are the odds!?

These will not be explained at all, but will offer immense levels of bullshit hax and hilarity later on, however. They can only be used through Yandere Points, and when prompted. Yandere points as mention are Nono's yandereness rated 1-10, using these points unlock Nono's BS powers.

However, all spaghetti will be dropped the minute its used. Using a point will release all the pent up rage, frustration, and despair in a fiery inferno of cathartic-yan.

Use with care and responsibly.

Too high a yandere score, however, also invites trouble, as it will meddle and hinder Nono's perceptions. just having the score means Nono is irredeemable batshit insane.

In case you haven't realized it.

Nono is yanning Satsuki.

For every bit of perceived praise and affection, nets more yandere points.

Starting yandere points will be at five.

These points might also be used for different purposes all-together. Ask if any clarity is needed, but as a general rule, any activity, actively requiring level-headed clarity is a given no, and will end only in tears and bitter failure.

The system will be a 1d100(+/-)Modifiers, depending on how well-thought out a plan is. 5(and below,) are critical failures, and 95(and above, are critical successes. Everything in between is very murky average. The higher the better, the lower the worse.

Nono has three chances of screwing up royally before losing a fight. Each time a yandere point is used, grants an additional +1 prolonging chance.

And of course there are extra things not included, but will be found out, later.

IT BEGINS...

I can only hope that our BS ability involves Nonon's clear domination in the field of adorable hats in KlK.

[X] Oh, god dammit, Ragyo!

Question -- do you accept write-ins? If so, I'd like to propose this one:

[X] NanomachinesLife Fibers, son!

If no write-ins allowed, then... well, which of the 3 available options are the closest to a "Nanomachines, son!" situation of the 3? Because I'd go for that one then.

Garlak said:
Question -- do you accept write-ins? If so, I'd like to propose this one:

[X] NanomachinesLife Fibers, son!

If no write-ins allowed, then... well, which of the 3 available options are the closest to a "Nanomachines, son!" situation of the 3? Because I'd go for that one then.
'Dammit Ragyo', presumably.

I dunno, we already have Ryuuko and Nui with the life fiber dealie, I want Nonon to have something else.

Secondary character Kill la Kill quest? Sure, I'll give it a shot:

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems how the hell do you even is winning, same route that's on SB currently, I guess this will be a remix then?

THAT FEEL YOU GET BEFORE THE STORM, WHEN YOU HAVE NO RAIN-WEAR, AND ITS BEGINNING TO RAIN CATS AND DOGS!!

----​

Today was wonderful!

The birds were chirping, the sky uncloudy, the sun? Brilliant and warm… ...And Satsuki-Sama's hair? Lustrous as is silky, and sweetly fragrant as ever! Nonon strokes those looted clumps of her's, preciously.

But she couldn't dilly-dally too much today in her fantasies.

As much as she would like. No, Satsuki-Sama, was calling upon glorious Nono! ….And those other useless pieces of fecal matter. No matter! She had Satsuki-Sama! That made things okay! And everything better, oh yes!

Jubilantly, making an effort to arrive extra early, her beloved does love promptness, and prompt she shall be!

However.

Nono has that itch.

Today is so wonderful, but that itch persists achingly so. Is something wrong? Is something amiss? What could ruin such a day like this, possibly… Maybe bring disorder to Satsuki-Sama…. No, not going to happen. That would be silly.

Odds are it's a miscreant about.

Nono is sure.

Leave to fucking Ira not to do his job properly. Big-headed oaf….

Ah…

But today was going to be such a wonderful day! Poopy!

----​

[X] Ruthless Efficiency Nono: You have time. Find and annihilate that fucker!! Fuckers!? Anyway, there's no way in hell you're allowing such an abomination(s) to exist!

[X] Diligent Nono: Meet up at the conference! Get everything nice and ready. Just like Satsuki-sama likes!

[X] Apathetic Nono: …That's Ira job. Heh, hopefully he stumbles, maybe even dies~ Eh, that bastard is still too tough a cookie, but, it would be nice if something ruined his career, but alas!
- [X] (Something) Nono: Write-In (Of course I thought of that asshole!)

Yandere Points: 5/10

[X] Ruthless Efficiency Nono: You have time. Find and annihilate that fucker!! Fuckers!? Anyway, there's no way in hell you're allowing such an abomination(s) to exist!

What was the choice on SB ?

[X] Diligent Nono: Meet up at the conference! Get everything nice and ready. Just like Satsuki-sama likes!

Ira can do his job, while we do ours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back