• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Jumchain Intro

Created at
Index progress
Complete
Watchers
Recent readers

Just a snippet from my creative class, it was just a freewriting assignment.
Just an Intro

RexCaldoran

Bored Jumper
Hey folks, I had a free writing assignment in my creative class and thought I publish it here (and probably on SB/SV/FFN too). It is just a short snippet that l liked if I can say so myself.
I don't know if I ever continue it in whatever way, so just in case some feels inspired by it I preemptly give permission to use this one.
Have fun.

Jumpchain Isekai

I opened my eyes with a startled gasp. Where was I?
I looked around and saw a man in jeans and flannel standing in the shore, that I suddenly became aware of, looking at a …

"Wait, is that a Feebas?" I asked as I noticed the giant floating fish in the background.

And suddenly it was like blinders were pulled off.
I saw Wingulls and Waimlers and many other Water Pokémon around us.

"Ah, finally awake, are we?" I heard the man say.

I couldn't help but snort: "Nah, I'm pretty sure I'm still sleeping and dreaming to boot. You know, with the Pokémon around us and such."

Why was his voice so familiar?

"Hah,I forgot what a smartass we could be. Probably because the others were jaded already."

"What? We? What are you talking about?"

He turned around and I could only stare shocked.

"Yeah, I imagine I had a similar look when when I met one of us for the first."

He looked like, he looked like slightly older version of me!

"Welcome to my little corner of The Blind Eternities!" He exclaimed. "I'm here to make your transition easier."

"Wait a sec. Blind Eternities? Transition? I get isekaid? Oh Goddess, I'm dead?"

He waggled his hand. "Kinda. Yes you are getting on what Dumbles like to call 'The Next Great Adventure' And No you are not dead. Not quite. No you will get on a journey and only if you decide, at some point, to stay somewhere for good, some part of you will die in your first world. A more creative part of you but don't worry original self won't be different for it.
"On the other hand if you finish the Journey you will return either with a head full of ideas or with new knowledge and abilities.
"So let me welcome to the 'Jumpchain'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back