• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Last words to your possible killer

Becouse i like old horrors,it would be either "You are not Jon"/"What did you do to John" or why do you have axe/knife/rifle/whatever in your hand.

Well, I guess this is it. Can I at least have a chocolate and a glass of wine before you do it?

Very rough translation that I remembered, but I had to use google translate and a curse word list to make it greek again.

It was something along the lines of:

"I have my coins to greet death, now come and take them you thrice damned bastard."

What I got was:

Écho ta nomísmatá mou gia na chairetíso ton thánato... tóra molṑn labé, pankataratos bdelyròs.

I don't think this is correct, but the spirit of it is definitely worthy of this thread.

What about economic? in Poland state must pay old people retiring pension.I live in Poland,so maybe::
"Thank you for helping budget of my country"

Very rough translation that I remembered, but I had to use google translate and a curse word list to make it greek again.

It was something along the lines of:

"I have my coins to greet death, now come and take them you thrice damned bastard."

What I got was:

Écho ta nomísmatá mou gia na chairetíso ton thánato... tóra molṑn labé, pankataratos bdelyròs.

I don't think this is correct, but the spirit of it is definitely worthy of this thread.

Would you like modern Greek, Ancient Greek or a mix? Because the last time I touched the ancient language, I was in High School.

...As for me, I would simply insult the killer's mother, I think.

Would you like modern Greek, Ancient Greek or a mix? Because the last time I touched the ancient language, I was in High School.

Whichever sounds better in your opinion.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the saying was made up out of nothing for the sake of sounding cool. The guy was doing a report on greek warfare, specifically Thebes as a major power.

He was the sort to do that.

Whichever sounds better in your opinion.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the saying was made up out of nothing for the sake of sounding cool. The guy was doing a report on greek warfare, specifically Thebes as a major power.

He was the sort to do that.

Έχω το νόμισμά μου για τον Χάροντα... τώρα μολών λαβέ, τρισκατάρατο και βδελυρό υποκείμενο

Écho to nomisma mou gia ton Cháronta... tóra molṑn labé, triskatárato kai bdelyrò ypokeimeno

(I have my coin for Charon... now come and get me, thrice-cursed and slimy subhuman)

It was indeed tradition in Ancient Greece to bury the dead along with a coin, as fare for Charon to carry them across the river of the Underworld.

Edit: If I were a killer and someone told me that, I'd probably rob them to the last coin, gold tooth and jewel (if applicable) out of spite. :p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back