• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Mass Effect: Legends

Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

"Oh. I've been stabbed. Neat." That was the only thought that could stay in his head. Rain...
Prologue

TyricGaias

Getting sticky.
"Oh. I've been stabbed. Neat." That was the only thought that could stay in his head. Rain pounding the pavement, the cries of his best friend and the girl he had been too scared to confess to mixing in the background of life in this shitty part of the city. He knew they were trying to tell him to hold on but it was strangely hard to understand them.

He was dying. Shit.

"Probably nicked an artery. If it went through one of my intestine's bacteria is being released in my blood stream. Ugh, this sucks so fucking much." He thought. Though this was just his best attempt at alleviating his fear. It didn't work.

"Ok. Final words, make them count" he thought, gathering all his remaining focus and shifted his gaze to the only remaining people that cared for him in his life.

"Andrew, Jaz. Listen. Don't have time left." They tried to interrupt but the glare he gave them shut them up.

"Love you guys, you were the best. Don't blame yourself, even tho' I know you won't listen. Hear these words and take it to heart; Never be cruel, never be cowardly." He could see the realization come on their faces and began to grin; he always did love this speech. Too bad he couldn't say the whole thing. Ah the Twelfth Doctor, so underrated.

"Live long. Run fast. Be kind. Clear my browser history." He took one last long breath despite the pain that turned to numbness and absorbed all he could of the moment. The rain plinking off the pavement, the smell of the alley; rotten food mixed with rusting metal and the rough concrete underneath. The looks of amusement mixed horribly with devastation and emerging grief as denial gave way to unwanted acceptance.

He laughed. He died. And that was all.

Fresh grass. That was the first thing I noticed. Though those two words are inaccurate to describe the scent. It was as if every lazy summer day was imbued with the smell in the best of ways. It reminded me of... better times in my life. Then I opened my eyes and saw Eden.

A beautiful meadow, with swaying, brilliant green grass from a gentle breeze. It seemed endless but I could, somehow clearly make out a row of trees in the distance. The sound of water had me look to my left and see a stream cut through the grass into the direction of the forest ahead. All in all a very picturesque sight. It was too good to be true. I sighed.

"Alright, who brought me here? I know this isn't a dream, it's WAY to vivid in detail and I'm not that creative."

Silence.

"Don't be a dick. I'm not upset but I'd like to know what I'm doing here." I let steel enter my voice.

"NOW"

LIGHT (the capitals were necessary) filled my vision and a booming voice announced itself. Huh that worked. Point to me I guess.

"WELCOME MY CHILD TO GLORIOUS HEAVEN. YOU HAVE SUFFERED MUCH AND CA-"

"Cut the bullshit, I can see the floodlights and speakers". I could, after shielding my eyes, make out the lights floating in the air with a giant megaphone hiding behind the lights.

"Fine, fine. No need to get touchy" a very familiar voice said amusedly from behind me. I turned, stared, then snorted in disbelief.

"Wow. I mean really?" I sighed again. "So, are you who I think you are?"

"Yes."

"Oh. Great. This fucking cliché."

Looking at me, clearly struggling not to laugh, was a 6ft 4in tall man. Dark skin, with dark hair, beard and connected mustache, he exuded strength in an intense way. He wore a Captain America Shield T-shirt and dark blue jeans. Though the shirt was slightly baggy I could still make out powerful muscles that shifted as he crossed his hands over his chest.

It was like looking into a mirror. Well, a better-looking mirror anyway. While I was the same height, I did not have the same level of physique, leaning more towards chubby than anything else, considering I had just started working out. In any case I could guess who he was and why I was here, I've read enough fanfiction to see where this was going. Though to make certain...

"Are you me?" I looked straight into his eyes and face. The amused look remained though it was lessened.

"In a way. Different paths, different life. I was... Gifted power. Remember those CYOA's?" I nodded in recognition.

"Yeah. One of those. I fulfilled my end of the bargain. Ran into some trouble but I WON. Now I use it how I see fit." His amusement was gone now. When he mentioned being gifted power, he seemed pissed, though also vindicated? It was surprisingly difficult to read him. "Well shit, what did he go through to close himself off like that?" I did not think I'd like the answer. Although… Different paths…

"Different paths... What do you mean? Is-is she alive in your world?" Pain. Familiar and no less poignant lanced through me. After all it had only been a year since mom died. Doing what she loved, what she felt was born to do, take care of people. That only bought a modicum of comfort though.

"Yes." He said gently "She is. And she is happy. I made sure of it." I could see that he understood and I felt relief. A breath I did not know I was holding escaped me.

"Good. Good. Multiverse theory would naturally ensure that but it's still good hear." Packing away the pain I shifted focus to the matter at hand.

"However, I doubt that's why you brought me here. Am I being reincarnated? I remember what happened, so I know there is no going back."

It was true. I remembered dying. I remembered the panic and the brief moment of triumph before the cold blade slipped in between my ribs. I remembered the feeling of floating in an endless sea of black, the only thing keeping me sane was going over my memories from beginning to end over. And o̶͎̦̱̻͌͑v̴̧̛͎̺̱̬̝͎̱̱͚̣͚͕̜̰̲͖̺͓̲͓͍͍̙̠̮͈̞̺̭̐̊̇͋̎̉̿̌̎̓͋̌̎̓̈́̔́̈́͛̄̎͂͛̎̕͘͜͝é̴̛̟͓̳͍̘̱̳̲͔̘̳͍̆͐̈́̈́̅̾̒̃̅͗̍̆̄̒̈̆̔̚͘̕͘̚͠͠r̴̢̢̨̗̪͔̗̣̰̗͍̣͖̖͙͖̣̯͚̟͇̤̱̣͎͇͕͖͍͎̟͂̓͂͜͜͝.̸̫͇̣͇͎͎̥̻̼̲̙̭͈̦͇͗̅̋̒̓̅̓̐̈́̌̇̋̽̍̒́̆́̀͊͂́̄̉̌̐̍̑̄̕ ̷̢͈̱̲̬̗̞̮̞̝̘̻̮̠͙͙͎̹̘̘͈̼̯̣̥̜̠̹̩̤̤̻̀͗̒̇̈͐̃͋̔͌̋̅̒̽̓͊̀͑̂̔̕͝͠Ǎ̸̢̫̱̭̟̜̰̫̞̦̲̼̩̝̱̗̳͓̝̙̳̭̙̺̦̀̒̎͊͆̔̋̄̑̉̈́̋͛̕ͅN̴̰͓͙̮͔̝͇̱͔̲̿̈́̾́͂͑̐̿̂̿̓̂͛̑̚͘͜͝D̵̢̢̧̡̰̱̖̞͈̤̮͇̙̥̝͉̗̼͕̠̘̊̏̒̔́́̅̽̀̌͜͝͠ͅ ̵̡̢͔̞̯̲̣̳͔̰̦̻̬̰̱̘̮͖̬̰̜̺̣̰̦͔̞̣̏̀̿̐̋̿̌̀͝Ở̵̡̧̡͈̟͔̯̥̲̜̯̦̱̦̟̘͇̝̰͔̂̋̂̂̾̓̓͌͑͂̐̓͒́͌͂̇͂͘͘̚͜͝V̷̨̨̢̛̯̼̼͚̪̮̰̥̺͙͎̞͍̼̲̯͕̄͆̄́͛̐̈́̊͋̔́̃̓̉̋̀̅͌̽̎̂̎̊́̚͘̚̕͜͝ͅͅͅͅE̶̜̋̍̉̌̍̍͆͑͊̍̅̈́̎̒̓̈͊̇̿̐͑͂̀̈́̈Ŗ̸̢̢̡̛̩͉̖̼͉̲̯͙͓̥̖̠̮͙͕̩͈̜͍̤͈̪̬̜̏̒̔͂̇̇̂̿̆͗͊͌̅̃́͆͑͆̀̀͛̍͛͘ͅͅ-̶̨̧̢̝̮͉͓̹̯̳̥̦̳̜̺̰̖͇͕͓͈̬̣̣̱̭͑̊̑͑̎̓̐̑̚͜͜ͅ ̸̨̢̧̡͕̗̹̰̱̖̱͎̮̞̣̜̦̝͕̱̯̗̼̝͇͓͕̩̏̉͘͜Ḣ̷̛̦͎̣͍͇͚̞̰̟̦͌̌͋̐̈́̀͐͒͛̽̐̈́̅̀̾̓́͘̕͝͝͠ͅA̷̡̛̤̬͒͒̂̒͂̆͛̓̒̐͂͂͆͋̕͝͝͝P̶̧̢̡̡͖̗͔͍̥̹̬̩͕͎̠̞̗͓͎̰̱̠̖̠͙͚̬͓͖̝͚̀͋̐̔̍͋͌͌͛̏̿̊̒͂̈̈͒͛̏̕͜͠͠͝P̶̪͂͛̈̆̆̿̈̓̇̀̂̿͝Ȉ̵̧̧̡̛̖͉̣̝̗̟͕͚̤͔̹͚̊͛͐̇̂̀͛̅̈́̏̃͆̉̔̏́̋̾̑̄̅͆͒̚Ņ̴̛̫̗͈͚̦̭͚̤̦͍̜̠̳͂̀́̔́͊͑͜͝͝͝E̸̢̲͔̘̰̹̼̙̫͓̙̘̞͕̥͚͍͙̺͎͆̂́͆̈́̀͌̈́͆͋͆̓̿̎͆͛̂̉̂͘͘͝͠S̵̢͈͓̖̮͙̦̠͛̔͂̎̏̇͒̈́͛̄̓̈́́̔͘S̸̡̢̛͓̰̺͖̱͈͍͖̙̻̙̻̈́̈́̀͗̂̄̈̑̒̌̽̉̉̓͑́̈́̓̑̾͆̕̚͜͝͝͠P̴̢̡͇̼̫̖̠̮̫̳̳̝͈̤͓̥̏̑̈́̓͊̑͌̔̀̏̌̌̃̂̌̾̆̓̌̾̊͑̕͠A̸̢̡͈͔͎̟̣͇̪̝̘̝̣̱͊̐͋͑̚͜͜Ï̵̡̡̨̛̫͉͚͕̝̖̭͈͈͇̟̖̻͇̝̳̣̪̜̌͊̋̽͒̌͒͑͐̇̀̈́́̉̽̄̀̌̉̋̎̇̑́̽̓̍̂͐͂̕ͅŅ̴̹̳͚͇̯̟̹͖̺̱͕͕̼͓͎͇͖̍̐̍͊̄̒̌̆̽̈́̽͂̋̾͛͋̓́͒͛͐́͌͌̚̕͝Ĺ̷̨̧̧̢̨̥̬͎̜̤͓̣͈̼̯͚̪̯͇̔̑̅́̂͒̃͗̈́͑̀̋̓͗̆͘̚ͅͅƠ̷͔̹̼̯̑̃̎̊́̾̎̿̆̐̉̐̀̾̎̃̽͊͂̕̚͘̕͠V̵̡̢̧̼̤̯͔̮͙͚͓̭͈̠̤̫̦̪̫̲͉̝̓͋̚Ḛ̷̢̨̧̞̣̲̱̱͔̯͖͔̭̃̈̏̒͌͛̈́̚̕̕J̵̨̧̡̢̡̧̨̛̲̬̳̤̲̰̤̣͎̣̗͍̱̰̟͚͔͇͖̦̹̲͛͗͑̒́͜ͅO̷̡̩̟̹̣͎̼͕̦̖͚͇̗͎̬͖͙̼͉̩͖̯̽͆̏͑̽̈̊͊̊̓͂̓̂̋̃͗̉̏̚̕͝͝͝ͅY̶̝̮͍̼͉̼͍̪̘̤̏͋ͅR̸̰͕̈͊̿̽̂͛̇͂̃͆̂̃̋̾̐̋̚Ą̷̲͔̭̇̉̃̏͋̋̓̊̔̃͊Ģ̸̡̢̡̨͕̳͔̖̜͚̻̞̳̼͉̟̯̩̳̘̤̼̘̳̼̾͌́̈́̚Ȩ̷̢̢̡̡̨͓̝̲̪̻̗̹̻͙͎̱͖̭̩͙̜̭͉̻͗̀͊̿͐̈͐̏͝Ȟ̶͚͙̤̩̺̬̳̩̱̼͔̒̍̈́̑̂̄̌̇̆̾̈́̈̐̿̚͘̕A̶̡̢̛̦̭̭̜̦̳̺̦̯͊̌̓̎͑̑͌̈̔̅̌̽͂͑̀̇́̆̃̍̃̒̕̕̕͝͝͠T̸̨̪̼̺͔̥̝̳͕͉͈̖͕̥͍͖̩̠̹͉͐̂́̉͑̀̇́̽͒͗̈́͛͘͝͝͝͝͠ͅĘ̶̢̨͍̣̙̬̹̟͍̹̻̥͎̣̻̗̣̫̘͈͙͚͈̻̝̖͔̖͉̠̖̐̓͂̽͂͆̽̒̉̑̇̂̓̕͠ͅH̴̨̧͈̙̹̪̞̠͉̰̘̮̭͙̖̭̟̩̦͈̟͙͍̮̦̪̙̹̜̯̀̓́̇̇̃̎͊́́̿͐̀͆͋̿͛͘̕̚͠͝͠͠Ā̸̢̢̳͈̱̯̣̫͎͙̯̪͔̹͚͇̲̖͇̮̞̲̏̿͂̃̔̐̏̿͆̈́̋̇͆̎̂̔̔̆̑̅͒̚͘̕͝͝͝ͅT̶̡̨̡̛̛͚͍͍̙̳̠͔̠̫̹̬̖͉͖̈́̑͂͗́̀̔̀̑͋͛̓̋͌̌̒̓̈́̎͐̐͑̇̚̕͠͝͝ͅE̴̡̨͕̱͎̠̠̪̦̟̩͍̪͕̫͉̟͙̠͖̻̽̆̎͒̍͆́̓̓͗̾́̔̏̽̇̀̿͑̓̓̏͑̔̏̌̍̚̚̚͘̚͜͝ͅD̶̡̡̨̦͙̝̙͚̗̩̩̩̪̖̰̰̙͇͕̜͛̈́̈͗̋͌̆̀̌̄̇̋͑̄͊̓̊͗̍͛̍́̚͘̚͜E̷̲̼̦̰͙̟͚͓̦͖͍̬̮̘͋̓͛̂͂̎́̎͊̒̄̊͊̑̐̄̕S̴̡̛͓̝̗͈͚̦̣͗͂͋̀̋̋̃̽̀͌̏̿͝P̷̡̛̞̩̫͓̣̤̝̟͔͖͖̤͍̩̖̩͔̦̙̟̠̮͚̦̫̳͖̥͍̈́̀̆̍͑̚͝A̶͖̹̘̬͍͙͕͓̝̙̻̙̩̾͑͐̂͐̒̉̃̍̑̋̌̀͛̑͊͐͗͑̉͗͋͒̕͠I̵̧̛͙̦̹̣̠̱͔̥͚̫̺̩̰̹̘̪͛̊̊̐̀̐̈́̀̓͋́͋͗̏̐́͗͆̓̉́̀̏͐͘͘͜͝͠R̴̨̨͙̩̗̠͍̝̯͉̩̖̞͕̣͈͍̙͎͔̭͉̖̼̤̬̈̒̊̇͐́͌̽͋ͅŴ̷͉̞̩̠̮͉̻̠̞͠H̸̞̟̺̗͓̞̬̰̟̯̻̎̐̑̓͛͂̏̈́̂́̀͝Y̷̨͍̭̪̻̫͒̈́̓̊̊̈́̆̓͘A̴̢̨̛̛̟̘͇̹̦̖̜̗̳̼͓͓̰͇͈̮̯͇͔̮̠̖̹͋̈̀̈́̿̇̂͐̅̓̀̕̚̚͝͠͝M̸̢̧̛̙͙̞̰̪̦̪̪̭̺̥̝͓̱̲͈̮͈̘̣̀̑͐̅́̏́I̷̟̙̮̠̲͚̪̼͈͕̳̭̼̯͈͆͆̿̔͜H̷̨̞̦̙̝͍̥͕͆́̒͒̋̅̉͌̿͌̈́͒͆͒̕E̸̛̦̭̱͓̠̻̱̠͛͋͒̌̏̓̄̈̀̓̓̅̏̆͗͂̕R̴̢̺͖̼͔͔̰͍̠͖̭̯͚̟̖̗̳̩̠̮̝͎̲̯͐̃̀̉̽̇͗́̔̄̈́̈̇͜͠E̵͕̰̜̭͔̖̫͓̗̟͕̬͈̘͚̎̏͂̃̏͆̚ͅW̵̹͉͚̯͗̿͊͊̉̐̐͑̐̓͋͗̑̒̽̀̽̽̋̄̋̓̚̚͝H̶̛̙̳̑̈́̓͐̀̇͒̄̍̉̏̓̑͊̒̆̊̐͛̈́̀̉͐͘̚͜͝͝͝ͅͅA̸̡̡̭̼͉͇̖̝̦̫̣̘̭͊͒́̈́̿̈̅͐̆̀̅̀̍̔̈́̌͐̂́̕̚͜͝T̸̛͔͎͗̂̇̓͒̏͌͋̓͒̂͛̃̔̅͂̎͗͌͊́̃̽̆͘̚͝D̵̡̧̺̹͓̫͇̞͖̝̹̩̮̥̘̻̜͍͉̦̺̻͉̩̫̥͙̈̐͂͋͗̋̒̎͊͘ͅƠ̴̧̨̦̞̞̩͓̝̱̱͚̻̺̰̮̽͒̔̇̿͗̾͋͛͊̀͗͛̌́̾̈́͐̏̇͒̔̈́̌̏͋̕͘̚Ȋ̷̧̢̢̘̖̪̮̫̳̥̫̞̘̘̫̱̜̭̺͚͖̯͇̭͈̲̪̦̤̥̤̌͛̿̏͗̉͌̉̑̌͂̍̋̿͊̓̂̈́́͂̓̔͒̈́̔̀͘̚͜͝͝͠D̸̨̟̠̫̟̳͎͓͍̙̦͖̪̮̳̲̰̗̣̳̰̰̥̹̯̺͑̿͋̚͜Ọ̸̧̺̤͚̣̻̜͉̩̥͖͓͇̪͎̞̪̻̰͇͓̲͉̳̳̫͓̰̲̜̽̒͐̿͊̄̾̈̐̎̍̕͜ͅ?̴̤̩͎̤͂̽͋̾̎̾̍͛̚͠ͅͅ?̴̧̡̡̠̣̫̫͚͔̥̙͔͍̰͚͓̹͍̻̥̖͖̪͉͓̻͉̻̪͗͂̈́͋̿͑̾̆͑̊͑͋̿͋͐͌̓̐̈̀̔̓̍̽̀͋͑̒̚͝͠ͅ!̴̛̛̛̝̤̬̦̆̓̿̓̈̅̐͐͂̌́͌̈́̔̅̀͐̚!̷̪̜̳́̒́!̵̨̡̛̥̬̥̱̲̻̯̯̘̝̞̥̞̫̥̰͍̬̰̳̬̈́̅͐̋̐̇͌̽͑̌̅͑́̒͐̓̏̆̂̕̕͠͝͠ͅ!̵̻̙̞̳̗̯̺̯̼͈͎͕̹̬͖̼͎̻̆̍̌̓̿̉͊̈́̄̇͝͠ͅͅ!̶̨̛̖̼̖̯̻̤̥̤̣̦̹̣̼̣̲͓̥̻̩͖͚̹̦̝͗̅͊̄͊̆͂̽̅͘ͅ
It took me a while to realize I was kneeling, hands digging into that fresh Forever Summer grass and breathing like I'd just run a marathon. Sweat was pouring out of me, mixing with equally salty tears. I then noticed a comforting warmth slowly spreading through me from my shoulder. I looked up and Alt!Me with his hand glowing on my shoulder. I didn't know what it was, but the maelstrom of emotions was finally settling, and I could breathe regularly again. He stood back up and took a couple of steps back to let gather myself and I could only feel grateful. Once I fully calmed down, I asked him the important questions.

"Where? When? And most importantly, why? Why me?"

"The Mass Effect Universe. Before Eden Prime. Why? Because you are a version of me that has potential. You could have done so much, and it was taken away before it was realized. You are also one of my alternates with my nature. Plus... I'm curious to see what happens." Like me he started serious then gradually shifted to that damn smirk. I couldn't stay mad though, the loveable bastard. With his lovable, punchable face.

"Fine, fine. Can I get any special abilities?" I hoped he said yes, I mean I'm not stupid but I could use all the advantages I could get.

"Sure, what you want?" He looked mildly curious.

"Biotics for one. A Reed Richards/Tony Stark/Victor Von-Doom level of intellect. Magic! Can you give me magic?"
"Possibly. Any particular kind?" I had to really think about this. So many different magic systems. Hmm…

"Aura from RWBY and chakra from Naruto."

"Well, aren't you greedy? Yes, I can do those two-no problem. I'll even let you be able to awaken chakra in others since aura has the possibility built in already. However, you'll have to cultivate those powers. You'll start off weak and will have to discover the mechanics. It won't be a one-one."

"Perfect. Thank you."

Despite how this had happened I couldn't help but be excited. I had some ideas about the possibilities with biotics and with that level of I intelligence combined with chakra and aura? I could possibly make it a reality. With the utter cluster fuck that was that universe with the threats known and unknown having those abilities would be my Big Heavy Stick. Although, no man is an island…

"Hey, can you make it so will encounter Shepard at some point? Male or female don't matter so much to me, as long as I can possibly be allies with them in some way."

"Yup I can do that. Any MORE wishes Aladdin?"

"Anything else?" He seemed amused again especially when I mentioned Shepard. Well. I just know he's going to do something to piss me off, but I also know it won't be too malicious. I hope.

"Yea, one last thing. I need to remember everything about the events of the games, even the DLC. I mean I played them but it's been at least 10 years for me. OK.. I think- wait five questions, five assists"

"Yea, no. I'm willing to answer three questions and one free pass to ask me to do something. Within reason. I am giving you a lot with no strings attached."

"Somehow I sincerely doubt that" Everything seemed to suddenly flicker around me. "Guessing time is up?"

"Yeah. Can't keep everything like this forever. Well I could I just don't want to." He then grinned. A very known fear came over me. I was NOT going to like what he was about to do.

"Ugh. What is it? What did I miss?!" His grin widened and I panicked more.

"You'll see. Have fun~!" Then he snapped his fingers, and I knew no more.
For about five seconds before a piercing white light overtook me and titanic beings were hovering and seemed to be holding me. I felt weak, could barely move and wrung out. Then again considering I was pushed out my new mother's vagina and presented like a fleshy trophy to her and my new father I felt entitled to be exhausted. Didn't stop me from wailing in fury.

"Look at that! He's healthy!" The blob to my left said, pride overflowing his voice.

"My beautiful boy, so handsome already." This blob was clearer to see. My new mother was beautiful I could tell even that much. The warm feelings that had begun to appear, went away as soon as I realized what she was about to do. "OH GOD NO!!! WHY??!!! YOU COULDN'T HAVE ME JUST WAKE UP A LITTLE BIT LATER?!" Despite my weak protests, which basically amounted to me squirming slightly I couldn't escape my fate. The giant boob was getting closer. My fate was sealed. The only thing I could I do at that point was cry and scream in my head "I AM SUCH A BASTARD! REVENGE WILL BE MINE DAMNIT!!".

A/N Hey there new readers, Tyric Gaia here presenting a story from my weird mind. This is the first story I am ever writing so go easy on me. I'm forcing myself to write and post this story to spur myself to really try at this whole writing thing. I appreciate constructive feedback and will ignore trolls. If there is anyone who wants to help me with the lore of the series as well as editing, I am definitely open to the idea. Don't know how this story will do but I'll give it my best I promise you that much.
P.S I plan on going back editing this chapter more later, promise!

9/15/2023 A/N So this is a slight rewrite of my original chapter with what I think are better improvements. Adding the capabilities of aura and chakra may seem too much for some but I promise this won't be an OP stomp. Not for a while yet anyway lol. In any case my goal is start posting more chapters soon! Signing out.

P.S I will also post on Sufficient Velocity and Spacebattles!

Last edited:
It looks like an interesting start to a good story. I love a good SI in Mass Effect universe especially if the story isn't PwP.
Let's give some feedback about the chapter. The part before his death was pretty vague and pointless IMO. If you want to create some background with that part, it didn't work.
I wish you would limit his powers and abilities further. Considering Chakra has thousands of jutsu some are so versatile and powerful that they could be setting breaking in the hands of someone with that kind of monstrous intellect. While aura is really worthless without a powerful semblance and that's probably luck of the draw IIRC. If he is going to be a native biotic just like Asari or Protheans it could be pretty powerful too.
The thing is it would be much better if he didn't have an ability instead of him underutilizing his ROB given abilities.

Honestly if I was him I would have asked for it one more thing. Since he was allowed to get chakra I would have asked for the knowledge of how to do the Shadow clone jutsu. Even if he didn't teach me anything else just that alone would be invaluable with what he already has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back