• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Naruto] Naruto: Isekai Saiyajin

Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

On the fateful day that the Kyuubi attacked Konoha, a mysterious force emerged from the shadows. Along with the chaos caused by the powerful monster, a gigantic gorilla appears to fight the nine-tailed fox.

However, behind this monstrous body, there is a secret: the gorilla is, in fact, a reincarnated human.

Before being reborn in the world of Naruto, he was a simple anime fan in our world, who ended up being transported to this reality with the body of a Saiyan.

83c499a00bfc4d1f248bbe9a95eb4885.jpg
Last edited:
01) First Night New

RenanPMoraes

Getting out there.
During the period in which I accompanied my brother during his treatment in Thailand, I decided to pause writing my fanfics, 'Dragon Ball Isekai: Gohan Gamer' and 'Rusted Professor'. I made this decision to focus my attention on him and offer all the necessary support at such a delicate time.

However, during my free time, I spent time talking with my brother about Isekai story ideas. Below are the ones we liked the most.

NARUTO: ISEKAI SAIYAJIN =
The protagonist is reincarnated in the world of Naruto with a body with traits of a Saiyan. He will still use chakra, but several elements of the Dragon Ball universe would be adapted to work in the Naruto universe.

OVERLORD: ISEKAI SAINT
The protagonist is reincarnated in the world of Overlord. He does not have Gamer powers or anything similar. To survive in this fantasy world, he received a bronze armor.

GOBLIN SLAYER: ISEKAI WITCHER
The protagonist is reincarnated in the world of Goblin Slayer. He has the body of a Witcher, not as powerful as Gerald's. This story used elements of GS, Witcher, Monster Hunter and TTRPG. The concept of using monster parts as weapons or substances to kill other creatures is very interesting to me.

ONE PIECE: ISEKAI SPIDER MAN
The protagonist is reincarnated in the world of One Piece. He has zero knowledge about the One Piece universe and ended up enlisting in the navy and eating a Zoan Devil Fruit that gave him powers similar to Spider-Man.

MARVEL: ISEKAI KRYPTONIAN
The protagonist is reincarnated in the world of Marvel (Comics). With the body of a krypton, the protagonist falls into the world of the Marvel universe and is adopted by a famous superhero couple. I won't go into details because it would end up giving spoilers.

RWBY: ISEKAI OMINITRIX
The protagonist is reincarnated in the world of RWBY in the midst of the fall of Mount Glen. By helping part of the population save themselves using one of the Ominitix aliens, a new and strange religion is formed in Vale.

POKEMON: ISEKAI GRANPA PIKACHU
The protagonist is reincarnated in the world of RWBY. A foul-mouthed grandfather with few friends dies alone, only to be reincarnated in the body of Pikachu. In addition to helping Ash become a Pokemon master, Pikachu will also help his trainer with life's great dilemmas with his wisdom, such as "To err is human, blaming someone else is strategic".

At the moment I only did Naruto oneshot.

In the heart of Konoha, a baby stirs and awakens in an unfamiliar crib. The reincarnated soul's eyes in his new body open, finding the soft glow of a paper lantern gently swaying from the ceiling.

His newborn vision adjusts to the dim light of the room decorated in a traditional Japanese style with tatami mats under the floor and a scroll with kanji hanging on the wall.

'I don't believe it! Was that devil telling the truth?' The newly reincarnated thought in surprise. 'He reincarnated me in the world of Naruto?'

The reincarnated, now a newborn, squirmed in confusion as he tried to understand his new position. He felt a strange sensation at the base of his spine, something he had never experienced before. When he reached his little hand back, he discovered a soft, furry appendage sticking out of his lower back.

'A tail? Why do I have a tail?' He thought perplexedly until he remembered why. 'Shit! He really made me a-.'

Before the reincarnated man could complete his thought, the ceiling of his room was violently torn off by a huge red paw.

CRACK!

The sudden intrusion sent pieces of wood and debris flying, forcing the baby to shield his eyes.

The reincarnated man's heart raced as he looked at the imposing figure that now loomed over him. The creature was the iconic and colossal nine-tailed fox, its fur a fiery orange that seemed to glow in the moonlight. Its eyes were a piercing red and its fangs were long and sharp.

'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!' He mentally cursed the baby. 'Couldn't that asshole have reincarnated me on a better day?'

But luckily for the reincarnated man, the Kyuubi jumped away, towards another human who had his attention.

'Phew…' The baby sighed in relief. 'Despite that scare it could have been much worse.'

Facing the starry sky of Konoha, the reincarnated man noticed something that he didn't remember being present in the original story.

'The night of the Kyuubi's attack… was it during a full moon?'

N:IS

In the heart of Konoha, the Fourth Hokage, Namikaze Minato, stood atop the Hokage Monument, his eyes wide with horror as he witnessed the destruction unfolding before him. The once peaceful village was now a chaotic battlefield, with buildings collapsing and flames licking the night sky.

Minato's heart pounded in his chest as he watched the Kyuubi's colossal form wreak havoc on his beloved village.

"This can't be happening." Minato whispered, his voice barely audible over the cacophony of destruction.

He knew he had to act fast, or Konoha would be reduced to rubble.

"Gamabunta!" He roared with a deep breath, Minato concentrated his chakra and performed a series of hand seals. His eyes narrowed with determination as he shouted, his voice echoing through the night. "Please buy me some time."

PUFF!

In an instant, an enormous toad materialized in the sky above Konoha. Gamabunta's immense form cast a shadow over the village, his eyes glowing with an unearthly light. The toad's appearance was a beacon of hope amidst the chaos, a symbol of Minato's unyielding will to protect his people.

"Count me in brat." The surly frog replied, understanding the gravity of the situation.

With a powerful leap, the toad descended upon the Kyuubi, its powerful legs sending shockwaves through the ground. The two titanic beings clashed, their battle shaking the very foundations of Konoha.

"Forgive me Kushinha." The Hokage lamented. "I wanted to be by your side but-."

Before Minato could complete his thought, a powerful roar echoed throughout Konoha, drawing everyone's attention, even the nine-tailed fox.

"SCREENOCK!"

The source of the sound was a giant ape creature, the same size as the Kyuubi, emerging from the smoke and rubble.

"Another Biju?" Questioned the Hokage, confused.

In the moonlight the creature only reveals a tail of black fur attached to its body.

"A one-tailed gorilla? So it's not Ichibi or Gyuuki." Said Minato without understanding the origin or purpose of the creature.

The Reincarnated One, now a giant gorilla, stood amidst the rubble of Konoha, his form towering over the ruined buildings. His eyes, once innocent and curious, now glowed with a primal ferocity. A deep, resonant laugh echoed from his chest, shaking the very foundations of the village. He reveled in his new power, his massive fists slamming against his chest in a display of brute strength.

"THIS IS AWESOME!" He roared, the sound a thunderous declaration of his power.

The moonlight cast a silvery glow over his dark fur, highlighting the rippling muscles beneath.

On the other side of the battlefield, the Kyuubi stopped, its nine tails swishing with irritation. The fox demon's eyes narrowed, focusing on the new threat. A low growl came from his throat, a warning that went unheard by the Oozaru, who continued to pound his chest, lost in his own show of power.

The Kyuubi charged, its massive form crashing into the Oozaru with the force of a tidal wave. The ground shook beneath them as the gorilla was thrown to the ground, its massive form skidding down the debris-strewn street. He roared in fury, his eyes glowing with a primal rage that matched that of the Kyuubi herself.

With a growl, the Oozaru jumped to his feet, his massive form towering over the Kyuubi. He attacked, his fists raised, ready to fight. But the Kyuubi was stronger and faster, its nine tails whipping around its body in a blur of motion. A tail lashed out, catching the Oozaru in the chest and sending him flying backwards.

The Oozaru hit the ground hard, its body cratering the earth beneath it. He groaned, struggling to catch his breath, but the Kyuubi jumped at him, holding him to the ground with its jaws closing just inches from his face. The Oozaru roared, his fists slamming into the Kyuubi's snout. But the fox was unfazed, its massive form pinning the Oozaru to the ground.

"GET OFF OF, FURRY BAIT!" The giant gorilla roared.

The Oozaru attacked, biting the Kyuubi, its massive jaws closing around one of the fox's tails. The Kyuubi screamed, its body convulsing as the Oozaru bit down harder.

"Extend!" Announced an old but authoritative voice.

A staff crossed the field, stretching until it hit the kyuubi in the chest and threw it out of the village. Then, a man wearing ninja clothes from the third war jumped close to the still fallen gorilla.

"I don't know who or what you are!" Shouted Sarutobi Hiruzen. "But if the Kyuubi is your enemy, the Konaha shinobi are your allies in this battle."

Shocked by the sudden appearance of the living legend, Oozaru remains unresponsive until he recovers himself and stands up laughing happily at the situation.

"LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO!" Shouted the giant gorilla running towards the fox with the third Hokage on his shoulder.

Taking advantage that the Third Hokage had joined forces with the huge gorilla, Minato got the chance he needed to reach Kushina and Naruto.

"What's that monster fighting the Kyuubi?" Kushina asked upon Minato's arrival.

"Maybe a summon from Lord Sarutobi." Minato said, trying to guess the origin of the creature.

"I WILL MAKE YOU INTO A RUG!" The colossal gorilla roared in the distance as it charged at the Kyuubi, its massive fists slamming into the ground with each step.

The Nine-Tails, despite being more powerful than Oozaru, found itself momentarily stunned by the unexpected strength of this new adversary. Gamabunta takes advantage of the fox's surprise and jumps to get a good angle to attack.

"Suiton: Teppoudama!" The big frog shouted, shooting water projectiles at the creature.

"Keep him away from the village!" Sarutobi shouted, his voice echoing through the chaos.

The Third Hokage's hands moved in a flurry of seals, summoning a barrage of wind blades that cut through the air, aiming for the Kyuubi's flank.

Kushina, panting, turned to Minato.

"They caught the Kyuubi off guard, but if we don't seal her quickly, they will be killed." Their eyes, wide with urgency, reflected the chaos unfolding around them.

Minato's hands moved with lightning speed, weaving complex seals in the air.

With the seals completed, Minato's hands glowed with a bright, ethereal light. The air crackled with energy as the Shinigami began to materialize.

The Kyuubi, still fighting off the giant gorilla and the relentless attacks of Sarutobi and the toad boss, turned its attention to the new presence. His eyes narrowed, recognizing the threat.

But before she could do anything about the new enemy, chains of chakra emerged from Kushina's back and rushed forward like lightning to trap the fox.

"Minato, now!" Kushina screamed desperately.

Minato nodded, his hands moving into a final set of seals. The Shinigami's eyes shone, and he extended his hands, aiming at the Kyuubi.

The Nine-Tails roared in defiance, its tails lashing out, but the Shinigami's hand quickly reached it.

The air shimmered as the Shinigami began to extract the Kyuubi's chakra. Minato, his eyes fixed on the Shinigami, directed the chakra flow, dividing it into two equal parts.

A stream flowed into Naruto, his newborn son. The other stream flowed into Minato himself. The Fourth Hokage gritted his teeth, feeling the Kyuubi's immense power coursing through his veins.

Kushina watched in awe and horror as the sealing process continued. The Kyuubi's form began to shrink, its power divided and contained. The Shinigami's eyes blinked, and with a final surge of power, the seal was complete.

Minato collapsed, his breathing ragged. Kushina rushed to his side, her eyes filled with concern.

As the sun began to rise, the huge gorilla that was fighting the nine-tailed fox began to shrink. The once fierce Oozaru, now reduced to a mere baby, lay unconscious on the ground.

Sarutobi, who was nearby, approached the baby cautiously. He knelt down beside him and placed his hand on his forehead, checking for any signs of injury.

"It looks like this child has somehow been transformed into that giant gorilla." Sarutobi said, his voice full of concern. "Would this baby be a victim of Orochimaru's experiments?"

10 years have passed since the attack of the nine-tailed fox, although the village of Konoha has been rebuilt, its older population still remembers with regret that fateful day and all the lives that were lost.

The sun was high in the sky shining over the Ninja Academy's training grounds. Students practiced their basic jutsus, their laughter and conversations filled the air. Among them, Uzumaki Naruto stood out, his bright orange jumpsuit contrasting sharply with the muted tones of his peers.

"Hey, look! It's the classe idiot!" Kiba scoffed, pointing at Naruto. A chorus of laughter echoed from the group of students around him. "You're not even good enough to be a ninja."

Naruto's face turned red with embarrassment and anger, his fists clenched at his sides.

"Shut up, Kiba. You're just jealous because I'm stronger than you."

Kiba laughed, approaching Naruto.

"You? Stronger than me?" Said the Inozuka heir approaching Naruto. "You're just a joke, Naruto."

The other students joined in, their taunts and mockery growing louder. Naruto's shoulders slumped, his eyes lowered. He was used to bullying, but it never gets easier to put up with the mockery.

Just as Kiba was about to continue his insults, a loud thud echoed across the training grounds. The students turned to see a figure the same age as them, with black hair and a scoundrel smile on his face landing next to them.

"Yoh!" Declared Uzumaki Saruhiko, Naruto's brother.

"Saru-nichan!" Naruto exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh no…" Kiba grumbled, taking a step back, swallowing hard. "Not this weirdo."

The other students stared at Kiba, intrigued by his sudden change in behavior. The normally loud and confident boy was now shaking, his eyes wide with fear, beads of sweat formed on his forehead, running down his face despite the cool breeze sweeping across the training ground and his hands, which had been clenched into fists just moments ago.

"What's the matter, Kiba?" One of the students asked, nudging him. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

He tried to take a step back, but his legs felt like they were made of lead. His breathing came in short, ragged gasps, and his heart was beating so loudly in his chest that he was sure everyone could hear it.

"I-It's nothing." Kiba stuttered, his voice barely above a whisper. He tried to laugh, but it came out as a pathetic croak. "Just… just a little surprised, that's all."

Smiling amiably, Saruhiko hugged Kiba, laughing loudly as if they were old friends. Its primate tail swung in the air, capturing the attention of everyone around.

Kiba, in turn, didn't like Saruhiko and pushed him away from the hug.

"Get your hands off me, you freaky monkey!"

Saruhiko just laughed at the attempted insult before responding.

"Each one has their own challenges in life Kiba-chan." Said Saruhiko in a forced wise tone. "But I'd rather have a monkey's tail than stink like a stray dog like you, Ki-ba-chan."

Kiba's expression contorted into a mix of anger and humiliation.

"Do you think you're cute?" Kiba growled, his teeth bared.

"Bitch! I'm adorable." The black-haired Uzumaki responds, laughing loudly.

The tension in the air was palpable. The surrounding students began to murmur among themselves, some laughing nervously, others watching curiously. But before a fight could start, a female voice catches everyone's attention.

"Kiba-kun!"

It was Kiba's older sister, Inuzuka Hana, who had come to pick up her younger brother.

"Ne-chan?" Says Kiba, returning to a cold sweat. "I told you to wait for me outside the school-."

Before Kiba could complete his sentence he was interrupted by Saruhiko who took off running towards his sister.

"Oh no..." Kiba lamented, sighing tiredly.

Saruhiko quickly approached Kiba's sister, his eyes shining with an almost childlike excitement. He stopped at a respectful distance, but his posture exuded a contagious energy.

"Hana-chan!" He exclaimed, his face lighting up with a wide, genuine smile. "It's so good to see you again! You look even more beautiful than the last time we met."

Hana blinked, surprised by the sudden approach and familiarity with which Saruhiko spoke. She looked at Kiba, who was visibly embarrassed and trying to hide behind her.

"Saruhiko-kun, isn't that right?" Hana asked, an amused smile beginning to form on her lips. "Good to see you and Kiba are good friends."

"But of course!" Saruhiko replied, gesturing with his hands. "It's important to get along with my future brother-in-law."

Hana's eyes widened, staring at the 10-year-old boy who had just hit on her. Despite the unusual situation, Hana just laughed melodiously, finding the act sweet coming from the black-haired boy.

"Saruhiko-kun, you are very charming, aren't you?" Hana said, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "But you're still too young for me."

Saruhiko laughed, unfazed by the comment.

"You're a veterinarian, aren't you Hana-chan?" Saruhiko asked curiously.

Surprised by the abrupt change of subject, Hana responded by nodding her head.

"Have you ever heard of the howling stallion monkey?"

"I don't think so." Hana replied curiously.

In response, Saruhiko howled loudly, drawing the attention of everyone in front of the ninja academy.

The children who were witnessing the scene burst out laughing at the cardboard that their classmate was making.

Shaking her head and laughing because of Saruhiko's cheap line, Hana just patted little Don Juan's head and headed home accompanied by her younger brother.

Naruto followed Saruhiko as they walked through the busy streets of Konoha. Naruto's face was a mixture of confusion and frustration as he followed his brother's footsteps.

"Saru, how can you act like this?" Naruto complained, his voice filled with exasperation. "You were so embarrassing back there. Why do you always have to be so… so…"

Saruhiko turned to look at Naruto, a mischievous smile spreading across his face.

"So confident? So badass? So successful with women?"

Naruto rolled his eyes.

"So shameless! You were flirting with Kiba's sister right in front of him. She is much older than you! That's weird."

Saruhiko chuckled, his tail swishing gently behind him.

"Age is just a number my dear brother." Said Saruhiko as if it were the most elementary thing in the world. "Especially when it's a girl with amazing thighs like Hana."

"Stop." Said Naruto irritated.

"And those shorts she was wearing-."

"STOP!" Yells the blonde ninja before his brother goes too far.

Saruhiko's eyes narrowed as he looked at Naruto, who was still red in the face from yelling.

"You know, Naruto." He said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "I was just trying to have some fun. But since you had to go and ruin everything, I guess we'll have to train twice as much today."

Naruto's eyes widened in surprise.

"What do you mean?"

Saruhiko smiled mischievously.

"I mean, let's practice tree climbing. Without using your hands."

Naruto groaned. He hated these chakra control exercises.

"But Ka-chan told us not to do advanced chakra exercises without supervision."

Saruhiko stops and turns to Naruto and in a mocking tone begins to speak.

"Boohoo, I can't train my chakra without mommy's help, waaah waaah!"

Naruto's face turned red with anger, his fists clenched at his sides. Saruhiko's provocation had touched a nerve, and his blood boiled with a mixture of frustration and determination. He would not let his brother's taunts go unanswered.

"It's on." Naruto snapped, narrowing his eyes. "Let's see who really is the best. The first one to get to the top of that tree wins."

Saruhiko's smile widened, a mischievous glint in his eyes. He loved a good challenge, especially when it involved showing off his superior skills.

"Sure. But remember, no hands."

"I don't need hands to beat you." Naruto grumbled in response.

Without another word, the two boys ran towards their house where a red-haired woman awaited her children's return from the ninja academy.

I hope you enjoyed this oneshot.

If you want it to be serialized, leave a comment.

In addition to focusing on the plot of the original story, I would also focus on the dynamics between the protagonist and Naruto as two brothers who are always competing with each other.

Last edited:
Back