• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

'Notepad' Account

Plotvitalnpc

Personification Personified
Considering the roughly one week time limit attached to the drafting system in Xenforo, and the lack of any real way to leave on-forum notes for oneself, I'd like to suggest that an account be made named QQ Notepad or something, with the intention that it never actually get logged in (Perhaps with it's full profile blocked to keep it from turning into a superfluous bulletin board), for people to use conversations with it as notepads, drafting pads and such for times when it's preferable to have nobody actually on the other end.

Alternatively, there are probably other means to the same effect that don't require QQ oriented acti

You can always use testaccount for it. It's only used when I need to test some sort of new permissions set, and those are all set pretty well how I want.

You can always use testaccount for it. It's only used when I need to test some sort of new permissions set, and those are all set pretty well how I want.
I didn't know that account existed.

Using actual Notepad, for example.
I would never, in all my life, consider notepad a viable place to write or store a draft.
Notes to self, maybe, but not ones related to QQ.

...I'm not sure how I didn't realize back when I ran the "Overthinking Shemales" thread that you don't auto-watch your own threads.

...and that you can ignore them, for some reason.

Last edited:
Eh, Noteoad++ automatically save your work, same with Google Doc. Plus Google doc got nifty add on that allow you to convert your document directly to BBCode!

I just use notepad on my computer for all typings... :3

I just use notepad on my computer for all typings... :3

Same for what little I do type.

Well kinda. I use the QQ box, get everything formatted, then occasionally flick it to BB code, hit ctrl-A, ctrl-C, alt-tab, ctrl-A, ctrl-V, alt-tab, then switch it back to rich text and continue on.

It's practically a reflex by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back