• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

"page could not be loaded" on mobile.

iamnuff

Connoisseur.
Hi, since about five minutes ago i'm unable to access QQ on my mobile.
On PC (using the same wifi) it loads fine.
On the mobile, I can still access other sites.

The weirdest thing is that i'm not getting a generic browser 'cannot load page' response, I'm getting a QQ specific one.
But if it can't load the page, how does it know that I'm on QQ?

TLDR: QQ clearly isn't down because I can access it on another device, and my phone clearly isn't failing to connect to the internet, because I can accessother websites.
It just won't let me access QQ on mobile.

Edit: Trying a second browser on the mobile, now I'm having 'certificate is not valid' errors.
I had these sparodically reoccurring before the forum update too, but I've not seen any in weeks.
No idea what's causing it.

Last edited:
I'm also getting that "page could not be loaded" page on both mobile and pc. It works after reloading but it is still weird.

Yeah, same i'm getting this on PC too, i just wait to give me the ''page could not be loaded'' and presss F5 them it reload and goes back to normal, but i'm getting this basically ever time i go to another page (ex: page 15 to 17).

I've also been having some weird lag moments - the site (and only qq) stuck not loading, but if I give it a minute or two, it'll work again. It's happened at least twice, so far, today.

Same, starting today. On PC.

Same, starting today. On PC.
same

FanFicFaire is reporting SSL errors

update: better though still have fics that won't update claiming wrong SSL version
update 2: spoke too soon, pages sometimes not loading, avatars sometimes not loading, bell alerts empty while loading bar runs across the top before giving up, like/edit/save buttons not responding, etc.

Last edited:
i just had the same thing happen but after a page reload it works fine

Seeing this intermittently on my xbox's edge browser today, also I checked it out on isitdownorjustme and that says it's down too.

I've been unable to load questionable questing on mobile all day until now, after I deleted my history and cookies, and it's still loading super slow. I have an iPhone with Safari, if that matters

As it turns out, I was unable to post this message on mobile and had to switch to PC.

Started seeing the same issues monday, and still through today as well, but only on mobile. PC is fine.

same here. started yesterday with intermitant 'this page couldn't be loaded' pages, still doing it today. usually hitting reload once reloads the page and if I'm lucky it'll be good for a few clicks or next click will have to be reloaded after page refuses to load. at least once, had to reload at least twice because first time didn't load it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back