• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Pepperjack Appreciation Thread

Mr_John

Versed in the lewd.
So.

Most of you know who I'm talking about in the title. For those of you who don't, go ahead and scroll on up and open up the members tab. If you take a glance at the Notable Members section, you'll find a name that's on the top of the 'Most Posts' list and third from the top of the 'Most Likes' list. That's Pepperjack in a nutshell. He's a fantastic guy who seems to be pretty much everywhere at the same time, and generally being great in all of those places at once.

Personally, I can attest to how fantastically supportive he is. Practically every time I wrote something new, he'd be one of the first there with a like and a positive comment. On top of that, he's insanely helpful- I started up a quest full of chaos and Pepperjack has been the one to help me rein it in. (Like I did anything but thank him for the fantastic charts.)

I mentioned it to a few other users, and to no-one's surprise, they were all pretty darn pleased with him as well. That's why this thread is here- to let one of, if not the most upstanding, wonderful member of the Questionable Questing community know how much we all appreciate him and all the effort and work he goes through to make our quest threads more organized and our story threads full of useful commentary.

Thanks, pepperjack! I'm always happy to see you around. I hope you stick around for a long time to come!

D'awww.

769e233f5cad9bee47340b6eadefd738.jpg

I feel like I'm going away or something. Is this a retirement party? Am I leaving and no one told me?

I want your babies, Pepperjack.
to eat
$7.99 a pound. Currently out of stock.

I too appreciate pepperjack, especially on a burger. Put on some onions and lettuce, and you have some fine eating.

Wait, what?

Oh, yeah the member is funny and helpful and probably the third biggest person in Nameless Shadow Quest, after VS and zheir significant other, Plot. I always enjoy reading his commentary. Its a honor to have you on the site.

I feel like I'm going away or something. Is this a retirement party? Am I leaving and no one told me?

I hope you aren't! We'd lose a distinguished cheese and then we'd have to settle on something less, like gouda, or or...I have no idea, but it would be traumatic.

I hope you aren't! We'd lose a distinguished cheese and then we'd have to settle on something less, like gouda, or or...I have no idea, but it would be traumatic.
I'm trying so hard not to launch into the cheese puns. They're too easy, and they come out enough that I'm afraid they'll get dry.
...damnit! That one's too close. *resolves to try harder*

Cheese san your a true member of QQ going above and beyond what is required of even the bluest of cheeses in your blood runs the blood of the proudest of cows distilled essence of milk. Were there a method of manufacturing to produce more of you the divine would no doubt throw their hands in the air and leave the world to your mouthmelting grip.

I don't really eat much cheese that isn't on pizza, and I in particular don't like spicy cheeses, but the pepperjack we have here on QQ is the finest in the world! One of the true saints of QQ, and a worker of miracles.
I too appreciate pepperjack, especially on a burger. Put on some onions and lettuce, and you have some fine eating.

Wait, what?

Oh, yeah the member is funny and helpful and probably the third biggest person in Nameless Shadow Quest, after VS and zheir significant other, Plot. I always enjoy reading his commentary. Its a honor to have you on the site.
B-but...but...but sempai is j-just my sempai!
Our relationship isn't like you're saying...
...M-maybe I should make a sempai appreciation thread, and express sadness that in my days as supreme kingmaker of the trophy points and likes I enshrined bfldyq higher on the list than sempai.

Last edited:
Since there is a thread for this...

Thank you, pepperjack, for big list of quotes and things, as well as your chart. It makes finding things so much easier. I didn't even realize that you compiled the party changes too, but I am thankful you did.

I... His greatest of Nemisisiseses come forward here to attest to the quality of good Cheese. Though he has opposed me on many fronts, it has been as one grand contestant against another, with mutual respect!

Sire Cheese, I salute you!

Hey! This thread is for the appreciation of fine cheese! Not your rom-com! Take your discoveries of intense, reciprocal, kinky smut-based love elsewhere! :p
You shush!

My apologies, to yourself and the most admirable cheese. I'll make sure to tease a certain NPC in a more private location.
Well, sure, you can do that. Sounds like a good idea, really. But...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back