• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Poll To Decide What I Should Focus On Next

Alexander

That is not dead which can eternal lie
If this isn't the place to host something like this the mods can calmly close it, I won't complain.

I finally accomplished something that took seven years of my life to complete. As it is I suddenly have tons and tons of free time as I work to realize my (current) dream job.

So of course I can finally resume writing in earnest on QQ. But, as I am active on SV, SB and FF too I cannot split my attention between too many projects (I know, I tried). That's why I want you to tell me what you want me to work on now.

If there is an overwhelming victor I'll focus only on that. But if the first and second place have a similar number of votes I'll work on both, but not more than two.

As the system has a limited number of possible options, I'll post the list there instead and we do it the old fashioned way:

1) Council Without Shame Or Sanity
2) Hero Emblem
3) Prick Quest: Be the Oz, Be the Prick
4) The Wrong Person For The Right Job
5) Death, Rape and Browbeating Of Childhood's Memories
6) The Great Self-Insert QQ Fantasy War
7) Throne of Heaven
8) Blood For Blood
9) Servant QQ Quest
10) Teach Me Overlord-Sensei!
11) Advent of the God-Harem King
12) On the Problem of Evil
13) The Noble Virtue of a Sun's Return
14) Pinnacle of Ninja Arts
15) Monster Girl Quest

PS: specific links can be found here.

Arrgh. How is anyone supposed to choose between these?

I really like Hero Emblem and Council Without Shame Or Sanity and really want them to continue. But they are RPs with only a limited number of players.

Be the prick also is hilarious.

But I think right now I'm going to vote for:

[X] Servant QQ Quest

The quest was really fun and there are a ton of new QQ characters that we could use. I also want us to fuck Arcueid.

[X] Servant QQ Quest
Because who wouldn't want to be the overpowered servant of a teenage lunar vampire?
But also [X] The Wrong Person For The Right Job
It has a lot of potential for fun too

Last edited:
[X] Servant QQ Quest

ARCUEID! (and Len and Illya et al) :D

13) The Noble Virtue of a Sun's Return

I want to see more of Karna.

[X] Green Sun, Black Shadows

Yes, I know it wasn't on the list. GIVE ME LELOUCH. SUCH SMUG, VERY KEIKAKU.

I would like the Great QQ Self Insert War myself. Possibly rebooted if your mouse would be assisted. But really anything you run is awesome.

[X] Advent of the God-Harem King

Nobrainer.

Uhm, seems like people want "Servant QQ Quest" and "Advent of the God-Harem King" back. Didn't expect that. My lewd-writing skills are still bad, so I don't expect much of that in the first. I'm better at comedy.

[X] Blood For Blood

Last edited:

Don't worry, my focus on that one is also the comedy!

The pron just a nice DLC/add-on

Goddamn Sophie's Choice up in here.

[X] Blood For Blood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back