• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Questionable Questing favicon

powerofvoid

Versed in the lewd.
I think we should have one.

Here's my proposal:
  • Pixel art:
    5UxGOZk.png
  • Higher resolution: http://i.imgur.com/GUAKPsv.png
I'm open to other (lewd) options.

EDIT: According to some people we do have one, but I can't see it for some reason.

Last edited:
EDIT: According to some people we do have one, but I can't see it for some reason.
Do you use Safari? There's a broken
Code:
<link rel="apple-touch-icon" ...>
in (at least) the Dark Responsive theme that may be screwing things up.

Our current favicon is simply
favicon.ico
. We could use something like
qq_q_black.png
or
qq_q_darkcyan.png
or
qq_q_transparent.png
or
qq_q_transparent_shadow.png
instead, I guess, but I don't think there's anything wrong with the one we have.

I think the simple like text is good enough... let's not get all hipster like SV. :3

I'm using Firefox and "Light Responsive".

I guess this qualifies as a "styling issue" then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back