• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Questionable Questing History

daimahou

Gentleman Tentacle(s)
The history of how QQ came to be always seem to come up and, I think, a dedicated page for it might be good...

The Creation according to Biigoh
The history of how QQ came to be always seem to come up and, I think, a dedicated page for it might be good...
Once long ago, the lord said "Let there be light."
And lo, there was light as heat, magnetism, gravity, and all the energies of the universe came to be.

Also, there may have been a fluffy creature...

How QQ came to be
Once long ago, there was TFF (The Fanfiction Federation), it became a lawless land with no mods and an administrator/owner lost to WoW and other MMOs.

For a while, things held steady... but without a center, things could not hold.
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world.
And to this troubled lawless land, a man proposed that he would take it over.
And so, it came to be that Nick Numbers appealed to the InvisionFree staff that he be allowed to take it over.

Thankfully, he didn't succeed in attracting their attention beyond a no. It, however, earned him the ire of that lawless land.

From here... were ships launched. A new TFF... and unseen and unthought of, Questionable Questing.

It attracted those who were on SB while it suffered its own issues with the server and those who realized that SB really is suppose to be SFW.

Then came the great calamity that struck down Chibi-Reaper and his Azula.

A migration happened to the boards of Zeta.

Along which came such things as Darts of the Sea, Squishy... and a new forum was launched as there came a realization that ToU were being broken by QQ.

And here we are.

Once long ago, there was TFF (The Fanfiction Federation), it became a lawless land with no mods and an administrator/owner lost to WoW and other MMOs.

For a while, things held steady... but without a center, things could not hold.
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world.
And to this troubled lawless land, a man proposed that he would take it over.
And so, it came to be that Nick Numbers appealed to the InvisionFree staff that he be allowed to take it over.

Thankfully, he didn't succeed in attracting their attention beyond a no. It, however, earned him the ire of that lawless land.

From here... were ships launched. A new TFF... and unseen and unthought of, Questionable Questing.

It attracted those who were on SB while it suffered its own issues with the server and those who realized that SB really is suppose to be SFW.

Then came the great calamity that struck down Chibi-Reaper and his Azula.

A migration happened to the boards of Zeta.

Along which came such things as Darts of the Sea, Squishy... and a new forum was launched as there came a realization that ToU were being broken by QQ.

And here we are.
So... I found this from the Pruning Accounts thread.

Exactly what was the great calamity of Chibi and Azula?

Soooooo

Very first time posting something, though its been a year since I've been lurking here

I dunno if I'm supposed to post it here but its a General thread so eh

I've been surfing through the internet about the history of Sufficient Velocity and Spacebattles, searching for drama here and there

It was a pretty interesting read, though I only know the general gist of it

Though when I searched for something about QQ, I've noticed there really aren't any information about how this forum was formed

I only know its an offshoot of SB though more focused on the NSFW parts

From the very beginning, what is the History of Questionable Questing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back