• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

rate the songs above you

Lance crasher

Oy paul!
i'm bored so let's rate songs the user above you posted

[/spoiler]

i did not expect this thread to get a replies after so long
I couldn't understand the lyrics, as they were apparently in Japanese, but I liked it. It had a catchy beat. 4/5 stars.

i don't know anything about Bnha but damn this is cool as hell 8/10

Spoiler: Cherry pie - warrant

Not my cup of joe, unfortunately. Wouldn't dislike you for listening to it and similar tho. 6/10

I raise you mine. Here.

Hopefully 2 are allowed.

Last edited:
Not my cup of joe, unfortunately. Wouldn't dislike you for listening to it and similar tho. 6/10

I raise you mine. Here.

Hopefully 2 are allowed.

The first is a classic, 4/5. "Eat you alive" is fucking terrifying and had lovely animation. 5/5, and I have added it to my playlist.

Nice video + I really like that song. On the downside, I prefer the one by Madison Beer and Kim Petras. This version sounds like the singer's got a cold. 5/7

Having said that. Here's one of a pretty villain.

And this one's a super.

I'm sorry if it's too much, but I really like listening to music.

Spoiler: School's out - Alice cooper

2π. Good singing, although I prefer other styles.

Edit. Actually, what would ya fellas think of me if I had you listen to Reggaeton?

Last edited:
I can't seem to properly enjoy Alice Cooper's songs. They're 0K, but I think the effect is diluted since I'm not at a concert or party, I guess... 6,022 140 76 ×10²³.

Not bad. Not great but not bad... 7.5/10.

Funnily enough, it does feel like you're sailing above the clouds with this one. ;)

Not bad. Not great but not bad... 7.5/10.

Funnily enough, it does feel like you're sailing above the clouds with this one. ;)

enjoyable and fun to listen to 8/10

yes the misspelling of "baby" is intentional

Relaxing and calm 7/10
undefined
I was about to post before I saw you take my response. What a lucky cat. As for the song? Nice and soft to the ears, even if I didn't understand what they were saying. eiπ + 1 = 0

How nostalgic.

Last edited:
I was about to post before I saw you take my response. What a lucky cat. As for the song? Nice and soft to the ears, even if I didn't understand what they were saying. eiπ + 1 = 0

How nostalgic.

Yo this is really fucking good 10/10 it's really fun to listen

This songs is about a guy who forgot about a note of a song and is trying to find the book containing the note

Yo this is really fucking good 10/10 it's really fun to listen

This songs is about a guy who forgot about a note of a song and is trying to find the book containing the note

Is that pog rock or something similar because this is rather unusual in pace and substance... 8/10.

Sometimes considered the 'Secret Anthem of Ulm', and Ulm is the location of the tallest cathedral-tower on the planet, which still dominates the skyline to this very day.

Is that pog rock or something similar because this is rather unusual in pace and substance... 8/10.
I look at their Wikipedia page and it says that the genre of their songs are: Alternative rock, pop punk, Comedy and Metal hydraulic (the last one might be a joke considering the nature of the band)
Feels medieval. I'll enjoy hearing it whilst taking a stroll downtown, to a renaissance fair. 0b111

don't really understand what it saying and it's not really my cup of tea anyway 5/10

Kung fu cowboy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back