• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Reading Kronos talks about his children

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

Summary:

The Gods find out what Kronos thinks about them.
Warning: Bestia is Hestia

Kronos...

Akakiru

Connoisseur.
Summary:

The Gods find out what Kronos thinks about them.
Warning: Bestia is Hestia​

Kronos about his children

It had been a normal day at Olympus in the meeting of the Winter Solstice as suddenly fate appeared before them and seemed to not be able to stop laughing.

The Fates: "Here you can't leave this room, till this is done, hahahaha."

With a Poof sound, they were gone as fast as they were there.

Athena made her way to the little Book they left for them to read and picked it up.

"Athena what are we even supposed to see?" Zeus demanded his favourite child.

" Here stands "Kronos talks about his children" looks like what grandfather thinks about you father and your siblings." Athena read out loud.

"Father's thoughts about us?" Hestia asked not sure if she heard it right.

"Seems so." Poseidon looked at his siblings, all of them not sure if they really wanted to know it.

"Athena starts reading." Zeus commanded his daughter," the faster you read the faster we are done."

"Okay."

It has been a normal day at Tartarus the Titan Kronos was once again having a card game with the Norse God Loki and Egyptian God Seth.

"Father knows those gods?"

"Looks like it sister." Demeter answered to the Goddess of the Hearth.

"So favourite children, mine was Vali?" Loki started as he lost his hand," do you have one?"

"Do I look like Rhea?" Kronos said he was sure won the game," I treated all my children the same."

"You eat us!" Poseidon to the screen," mother saved us."

"Umm, mother only saved Zeus, we were saved by Zeus." Demeter started," so in a way she played favourites at that time."

"Hahahaha, I am mother Rhea's favourite." Zeus started to laugh at his brothers.

Before Zeus and Poseidon started a new argument Athena continued to read.

"Really?" Seth," What are their names?"

"My Perfect, has never will have done anything wrong, Baby Princess Angel, Flawless Perfect, Fire Angel, Cookie Princess, Best Girl, Good Girl, …."

"Father."

"What is it, daughter?"

"Grandfather is talking about the next 200 sites about Aunt Hestia and how great and perfect she is."

The gods in the room have to give the Titan King that truth Hestia is truly the favorite in the family. But 2000 sites to listen to Kronos talking about Hestia?

"Just start reading as fast as you can."

"……….. good girl….how perfect she is….want to see her baby pictures from my memories…. Shows pictures…."

More and more Hestia blushed and her family was shocked how Kronos sounded like a doting father to Hestia.

'Why did the Fates laugh then?' Hades thought as he looked at his older sister who was now blushing Black Gold on her face.

'This is embarrassing.' Hestia accepts a little doting of her dad but this is too much for her.

".... the glorious fabulous heir to my throne and Powers! Hestia the Bestia!!!"

Silence was in the council room.

"Wow." Apollo broke the silence,"2000 sites only about Aunt Hestia."

The rest of the family looked at Hestia who was seemingly burning. Outside and inside so golden she was from the Ichor.

"What is with your other children?" Seth wasn't that shocked to all that talk he is the same about Anubis when he sees him.

"Now it's interesting. Let's see what father thinks of us."

"Hestia little sister 1, Hestia little sister 2, Hestia first brother, Hestia second brother and not to forget my loyal Stone."

"HE DOESN'T EVEN REMEMBER OUR NAMES!"

"What kind of father are you!"

"See I told you?"

"Stone, WHAT IS ABOUT ME. I DEFEATED YOU AND I AM THE KING OF THE GODS. I AM YOUR SON ZEUS!!"

Seth and Loki couldn't stop themselves from laughing and laughing how Kronos first even said he doesn't have a favourite child.

"What is with Zeus?"

"What by Ouranus's Balls is a Zeus?"

While most of Hestia's siblings were angry at not being remembered even by their name they couldn't stop themselves from laughing hearing that Kronos doesn't even remember having Zeus.

And the god in question was turning a releasing lighting around him and his master bolt glowed to show his owner's anger.

"So the Stone? Haha hahahaha"

"Oh my loyal Stone is next to Hestia my heir in the case i Fade. Whatever this Zeus thing is he wasn't eaten by me so not my child. Zeus comes up with such a name. Hestia is a good name on the other hand Worthy of a Perfect being like her. "

"The stone?"Ares yelled, "The freakin 'Stone?!"

"The stone is the heir? After Hestia for his powers. How would that even work?" Athena asked herself.

The children of the titan couldn't even open their mouths right now.

Seth and Loki with their pantheons could after this moment no longer look at the Olympians the same.

"Grandfather is talking about the next 2000 sites about Aunt Hestia and how great and perfect she is."

The gods in the room have to give the Titan King that truth Hestia is truly the favorite in the family. But 2000 sites to listen to Kronos talking about Hestia?
FTFY
What do you mean by sites? Never heard sites used in such a manner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back