• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

ROB Turns You Into a Saiyan Deity And Sends You To West City Four Years Before Dragon Ball Z

Kane_Astergea_M77

Getting sticky.
So ROB has sent you to West City in the Dragon Ball universe four years before the start of Z, and he has turned you into a saiyan along with your soul into that of a deity or a kai in this case. You're similar to that of Goku Black but without his maliciousness and when you transform into a super saiyan, you'll instead transform into Super Saiyan Rose, a divine form of the transformation.

However you'll start with a power level of 1000 meaning you need to train your saiyan body if you want to achieve Super Saiyan Rose, and since you're a god you can't be sensed by mortals or those with mortal ki. Would you just sit back and lets the events go as planned, or would you get involved and change the Dragon Ball Canon?

If you decide to intervene, how would the characters react to you that you are a saiyan "with no ki" and what would happen if your godly status is revealed in front of them?

Last edited:
So ROB has sent you to West City in the Dragon Ball universe four years before the start of Z, and he has turned you into a saiyan along with your soul into that of a deity or a kai in this case. You're similar to that of Goku Black but without his maliciousness and when you transform into a super saiyan, you'll instead transform into Super Saiyan Rose, a divine form of the transformation.

However you'll have a max power level of 1000 meaning you need to train your saiyan body if you want to achieve Super Saiyan Rose, and since you're a god you can't be sensed by mortals or those with mortal ki. Would you just sit back and lets the events go as planned, or would you get involved and change the Dragon Ball Canon?

If you decide intervene, how would the characters react to you that you are a saiyan "with no ki" and what would happen if your godly status is revealed in front of them?
Wait? A power level of 1000 is low.

I mean early on in Z when Goku is fighting Nappa he is already over 9000!

So uhh we can't really do much lol.

It's four years before the Start of Z as I said before, meaning there is still time to train your godly saiyan body in preperation for the saiyan's attack. Even training with Goku and his friends, if you meet them, could give them a phenomenal boost against Raditz, Nappa, and Vegeta. God Ki included.

I start picking fights with cannon dbz characters as "training" be they good or evil. I'm going to learn all I can before visiting other planets and fight all their strongest fighters and probably have on again off again fights against the frezia force. If the z fighters ask about me I'm going to say magic and call it a day.

It's four years before the Start of Z as I said before, meaning there is still time to train your godly saiyan body in preperation for the saiyan's attack. Even training with Goku and his friends, if you meet them, could give them a phenomenal boost against Raditz, Nappa, and Vegeta. God Ki included.
You said a max power level of 1000 when you say that do you mean that is our 100% NOW but we can improve and get stronger, or are we stuck at power level 1000 and we can't go above it no matter how much we train?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back