• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Shin Buki Tensei: Kalaido Edition (Back Up/Alt Quest of Naruto/Nasuverse)

Select (Personal) Difficulty!

• Total voters
Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

In case the 1st Post is confusing. Juuust having a GM Sheet on the front page to fully...

Lemonbarb

Very sour Grinch
In case the 1st Post is confusing. Juuust having a GM Sheet on the front page to fully exploit/save you Questers time at the start/OP. Anyway...

Before we continue to the Character Sheet, here's some Netiquette that you should consider following (which will haunt you always...)

–X–The Ground Rules–X–
  • While the number of votes for an option are important, good arguments and effort can also contribute to the weight of the decision, especially in close or tiebreaker positions.
  • Please make sure your votes have an [X] before them in order to make them counted, otherwise I WILL skip them when tallying.
    This Quest involves and deals with not just the Narutoverse and various reincarnations, but the NASUVERSE. As such, while there will be times that you can pick a "for the hell of it" and "because it's epic" option and come out OK, there will also be times where those kind of choices can easily go horribly wrong.
  • Choices and actions have consequences and reactions. It's entirely possible for you to decide to go ninja jesus route or homicidal neutral route. Just be aware that every action has a consequence and there will be potential DEAD ENDS.
  • Have Nettiquite to your fellow voters please, for I do not want a deal with a flame war sparking in this thread. If you have a problem with them, please take it to either PMs or IMs as these kind of arguments HAS locked Quests over at Spacebattles in a bad day. So please don't allow raging fires to kill this CYOA.
  • Write-ins, detailed plans, debating and fan-works are encouraged, if appliable and within reason. Depending on the Quality of Fan Work however...
  • QQ Addition: Even if it MAY be allowed/'acceptable' here compared to Spacebattles, for the sake of Netiquitte, I'd roughly stick to what's acceptable on the forums at Spacebattles. So I'd most likely (hope) not to feature Citrus Fruit/recreation, extreme violence (to Guro levels), especially if it features innocent smoothies being 'tainted', or being forced to label the innocent Citrus Fruit with [NSFW]

MC BIO

Origin: *Unknown*
Past Life: Kaede? Or is it... Sabi? Or possibly even the Book of Darkness?
Current Name: [NAMELESS] (The Reincarnation here is a Female Naruto. At Prologue II, you can choose the name.)

Alignment: BABY!
Elemental Affinity: ?

Past Life Experience: ?
Past Life Influence: ?
Dream Ratio: ?

Physical Stats
Health: Womb

Strength: ?
Agility: ? (How can you rank the stats of an unborn child?)
Endurance: ?

Social Stats
Knowledge: Aware?
Courage: ?
Expression: ?
Diligence: ?
Understanding: ?

Friends and such
*to be gained/added*

Story/Fan Index, ACHIEVEMENTS! Est...
Prologue: (1) *Below Post*, (2), (3)...

GM Links of interest;
About Tensei Mode
Tensei Mode continued
What could have been...

Prologue I: A Second Chance...

'Sup, gentlemen, eldritch, persons, concepts, ultimate ones, tentacles est. In case SB goes down (again) and I'm not having THAT much votes from the Beastie Lair... Here we go again. (If I have to do 3 Quests for this, then let it be so.) Still need to get used to formatting blues though...

Anyway, here's yet ANOTHER back up that's the Reincarnation Quest, in the Naruto 'verse/world (again). Along with having to say again to being inspired by Zeranion's Wizard or Magus, and a similar Naruto version that died of in the Lair of the Beast...

So far, in Spacebattles, we've ha-, since I'd expect most of you to lurk at SB before politely hiding Questionable Content here, I'm not going to Quote Thrice here. For those who don't know 'what is a Reincarnation' Quest is. It's basically you're the Reincarnation of X, placed in the body of a child for a 'second life' of sorts. In this case, you're the Reincarnation of a Weapon. Different options have different perks and such.

Other than Reincarnation blues in SB and such... Needless to say; what's preventing a Fourth attempt/'AU' of sorts on a Female Naruto? Also, I'll say that while some things in this world may remain the same. Due to the butterfly effect, there may also be massive differences in 'Canon'...

Now that that's out of the way, Let's Play! Shin Buki Tensei! (A Naruto/Nasuverse Reincarnation Quest)

(And since you're HUGE Nasu fans, here's ALSO hoping I don't fall under the same mistake/s that killed the previous Naruto/Nasuverse Quest on failing to give Source Material proper respect.)

*Copy Pasta no Jutsu*

=

Somewhere in Nevada/Konoha History...

War. War never changes.

In the past, it has always been the same, and in the future, it will never change.

No matter where you go or where you come from, no matter what cause it was fought for, if it was even a reason at all. Even if it is merely an innocent game being played just for the sake of make believe and nobody 'dies', or if said conflict is replicated in an online game for leisure, or just on financial institutions and the economy.

War never changes.

Since the dawn of mankind, when our ancestors first discovered the ability to murder their own kind with rock and bone instead of being hunted by higher powers or going bananas as ex-Monkeys, the soil has only been fed with even more spilt blood and fertilized by crushed skulls in the name of simple, purely human reasons. In fact, even without anything weird happening, it would have still happened, as it is simply human nature to be suicidal within conflict.

But then, Man kindled the first fire with Stone. Rocks soon started being chipped, sharpened and attached onto Spears. Spear points and arrow tips eventually evolved from stone into metal, and metal eventually was forged into swords and armour. As for swords and even the old fashioned bow, they eventually gave way to the ever deadly crossbows to modern day firearms, and even they eventually evolved into lethal instruments of bullet hell barrages.

But... War,

War never changed. Even when a golden age is forever lost, Legendary Magic forever forgotten from the face of the earth, never to be fully reclaimed again and mythological creatures fade into legend. It will never change as many fight against many for the last valuable relics of a bygone era, or the remains of the few precious resources that they need to survive another day, or just to be ever more 'better' than their pears.

Eventually, technology had began to fill in for what embers remained of mystery and legend burned out to entropy, but war will never change as Mankind commences conflict to hoard what remaining mystery they have to themselves, or to hinder any scientific progress that threatens their very own, personal monopoly or mystery.

In time, it would have come to a point in which Science would have become stronger over what diminished mystery remained. But even so, Mankind still had resting within its own spilt blood, a destructive cancer that is its own Death Wish.

As the midnight clock ticked ever closer to the final hour, by the chime of twelve, would mankind's struggle to prevent a cataclysm be unable to prevent a thermonuclear retaliation which would have baked the Earth to death with the fire of over a thousand suns.

And then the land died, the seas dried, and the soil began to lose the ability to sustain life. Along with what mystery remained, simply dying out from lack of planetary support. A land of illusionary growth became disillusioned by a cold reality, forged into steel by mankind's nuclear winter that followed an autumn of a burning inferno.

And thus the Radiation of mankind's very own destruction and the pollen of a dying planet spewed out into the sky, mixing with the ash and slowly turning the world into a Land of Sand and Steel.

However, even if Mankind's Death Wish will end in Mutually Assured Destruction, Man will still Struggle for life and the futile prevention of its very own Extinction, that man itself caused. Trying to preserve what is left or what they have, let alone what they have taken for granted.

And thus, what remained of Civilisation tried it's best to remain, let alone recover from the "End of the World" as they knew it, and to avoid the complete decay of morals as people suffered from a state of anarchy. And with that, came numerous struggles, many hardships...

And more strife, as the cataclysm greatly hindered food supply. With the lack of resources, came desperation and panic. And with panic, came Mankind's desire to survive through any means necessary, be it through stealing and murder, cannibalism and pica, or emergency research and development within a barren world, in hopes of producing SOMETHING that can be grown, let alone eaten in a dying world.

During that time, the decaying land was nourished with even more rich death, as bandits killed and stole what little remained of Food and Water, civilians rioted among themselves, Vigilantes trying to uphold some distorted order in a lawless land ending just as much life as the bandits themselves.

Suicide rates also went sky high as people began to give up living in a doomed world. The rate of unexplained corpses being discovered was also increasing evermore as the paranoid doomsday predictions of the paranormal began to be viewed as 'happening'.

While a deadly war within anarchy reigned, what Scientists remained managed to discover something; a whole new energy that forever resolved the power shortages, though it initially didn't resolved the food supply. What they found however...

Is another kind of radiation, one that dwarfed all previously known forms of Energy, even Nuclear Reactors where but a mere speck compared to it. This Radiation held within it immense potential, but it was also insanely lethal to human beings. This poisonous miasma was officially assumed to be the main cause of more grizzly deaths and mass extinctions, and another factor behind the dead planet. Even though it may not be as it seemed...

This new source of energy was christened 'Gin', after the alcoholic beverage that ironically described the miasma poison that became another form of Radiation, along with being the main drink that the Scientist who discovered it, drank to deal with the depression that followed. Almost as if he found out things not meant to be known.

This energy was studied with vigilance, and eventually mankind began to develop means to counter the poisonous Grain, among other treatments. But the potential it had was eventually abused on numerous experiments. Some in order to preserve what animals where left, as 'servants'. While in other cases, to try and bring relief to mankind, from supporting ever more powerful internet connections, to creating super soldier projects, or even to develop the means to not only deal with Grain poisoning, but even feed off of it.

All of this eventually developed into an even worse conflict. As Gin had just as much potential to be abused for power as it seemed to have the ability to treat the effects of a dying world. This conflict eventually developed into becoming what was dubbed a War that unleashed far more destruction than even World War III, one that generated Mass Destruction on a scale that can only be imagined in fiction; with collateral damage almighty enough to eclipse even the legends of a mythical Golden Age of Gods and Heroes.

This war continued on... But there was still another factor Man didn't 'officially' take into account. It got to the point (and maybe it already did) in which Abominations of all known laws arrived to permanently end the Grand War, with the goal to annihilate all remaining life on Earth.

Due to this unexpected arrival (or some claim reinforcements from the other end), a war that promised Extinction on most of humanity suddenly became a complete Massacre on what remained of mankind.

The worst Weapons that evolved clashed with this threat, but it was all in vain... And what could affect them, was also feared by everyone else. This lack of teamwork in the very end would have left a barren world...

But a Nameless Miracle by an unknown wanderer gave mankind given a second chance, to start things over again. The end became a new beginning, just as much as the beginning of a new chance signalled the end of a previous history.

However, even though the scars from the Great War that killed the Earth have been healed and the World itself revived and thrived with life once again, Gaia has not forgotten its own death cry, the Celestial Body has not forgotten the sword of man itself, and reality can't just be restarted so easily, even if a Miracle was cast, without the consequence of reaction.

Despite this curtain of gloom, Mankind was still gifted with a second chance alongside every other existence. Their chance however... was distorted, as it became not just a reincarnation of a legend, but an Origin of a past life.

Even so, the fact remains that Humanity itself has proved that it genuinely had a Death Wish and the will to fight to the very end, even if it is at the cost of the universe and even reality itself. This is the one last will man had that cannot be ignored so easily...

-

*Unknown*

You are given a second chance, a fresh replay under the vain hope of a different path.

You were born with nothing but innocence, lost your naivety in the midst of conflict, died in a middle of a battlefield that knew no remorse and you returned with nothing but scars caused by said conflict, created from, for and by simple, human reasons...

A soul that used to exist amidst fire and [destruction], no longer burned with [hatred]. Within a [void] of nothingness, no stimuli was given. Even the concept of [time], [pain], [memories] and [death] no longer exists, existed or will exist, as within a sea of zero, even the sense of [self] began to [fade]... For you are already dead. But given the pain you suffered in merely [surviving] a horrible war zone, you where finally given bliss in [oblivion], free from the [malice] of a cruel reality, or an equally cruel life. Eventually, after a long time of [ ]... Thoughts where no longer [thought] of, merely there. Around you, only the null and void of Mu, is there. For what seemed like [eternity], you where fully in sync with [ ], no [emotion] stirred, let alone any [thought] imagined. Not even the [concept] of [self] was given a [concern]... But then, something [new] happened. You slowly began to fell [warmth], and a [pulse] flowing into [you]. Then you eventually began to hear [life] as the rhythm of a heartbeat ached overhead, and though you can't [smell] or [taste] yet, you felt what could have been [sight] begin to develop [within] you, briefly [seeing] before being [closed] for further development. [You] struggled to [move], and at first you experienced... nothing. But then, after some effort, you [felt] that a [rope] has been attached to your [body]. After some time passed [playing] with that pulsating [string], you [touched] an all compassing [wall] that felt [damp], which would have eventually [shrank] in space to become [tight] all around you, as if it were like a warm cocoon. And thus you tried to recall your sense of [self]. [Why]? Why do 'I' exist? Why do I [recall] all those [words] and [concepts]? And thus you did nothing but dreamt of [life]... And you [dreamed] of echoes, no, your dreams whispered of suffering long forgotten. And thus may the scars from a previous history you [lived] in [cry], for they held tales of an inner personal [conflict]. Indeed: Conflict will never end, just as war will never change. - Even when you rest within peace, war never changes. You where still plagued by nightmares from a strong resonance of history... Indeed, war never changes. This echo- no. This [Weapon] is, or rather [was]... [b][ ] A broken prankster, who died before his time (A Naruto who died early via Fanon levels of Abuse.) [ ] The burning fire, of a scarlet bee's barrage (Elemental Doll [s]Sacchin[/s] HIBACHI, from DonPachi) [[url=http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/shin-buki-tensei-a-naruto-nasuverse-reincarnation-quest.251744/]X[/url]] [s]An artificial soul, gifted with the wild card[/s] (Aigis, from Persona 3) [color=#a5d7e3](Note: you CANNOT vote for this option, as it has happened before...)[/color] [color=#ff0000][ ] An eroding dream, that suffered from biological corrosion (Sabitsuki, from .Flow)[/color] [ ] An elfen child, whose song contained only tragedy (Lucy/Kaede, from Elfen Lied) [ ] A lost book, that represented the night sky (Book of Darkness, from Nanoha) [ ] A demonic weapon, that lusted for more souls (OC Custom Demon Weapon Quest 2.0) -[[url=http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/shin-buki-tensei-a-naruto-nasuverse-reincarnation-quest.251744/page-2#post-10098002]Ex.[/url]] Which Weapon? (HAS to be a Melee Weapon, so no; you cannot be THE Bow, sadly) [[url=http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/3525-Shin-Buki-Tensei-Beast-Lair-Edition-%28A-Naruto-Nasu-Reincarnation-Quest]?[/url]] A barrelled gun, that can inflict mortality itself (Black Barrel, [color=#777777]HARD MODE![/color] [color=#a5d7e3]though if BL wins on this option, I'd pick second place as I don't want TWO Gun Incarnations![/color]) [s][/] What Write In?[/s][/b] GM Note: One option is Locked by the Kalaidoscope, while another has been... Altered, to fit the theme , and the last option may be locked anyway if BL doesn't get more votes. Either way, chances are you may know who everyone is. I've even given you labels! As said before, I'm not willing to accept a/ny write in/s having Guts as a Reincarnation (or any that's been done already in SB!) Nor will I am actually accepting any other [write in] option at all (so I'm afraid to say, you can't have [color=#ff0000][b]Crimson Moon[/b][/color] as a reincarnation.) I'm only covering what I feel as a GM I can properly cover. Which is incidentally (and after lazing around contemplating Philosophy and such) all of these options... ... Then again, maybe~ I'd consider giving an exception? Depending on if it interests me as a GM (*cough* the Vel10 Sheep Lemming Express), IF I can personally cover and APPROVE it, AND if it has not been done before! BUT, it'd HAVE to revolve around Weaponry as a theme and such, BARE minimum. More likely, these options are FINAL! As it was a fairly important decision back in SB, I'm giving you [s]between Five to Seven Days[/s] until I update the SB Story and BL Version to Vote. More realistically, I'd most likely focus on updating/closing polls once I've finished the other Update back in SB, but you can at LEAST expect a day or so afterwards to vote or change your previous vote/mind. Time's a plenty.[/time]

Re: Shin Buki Tensei: Double Quote Edition (Now with EXTRA Codes!)

So can we vote here?
If so:
[X] An elfen child, whose song contained only tragedy (Lucy/Kaede, from Elfen Lied)

[X] A lost book, that represented the night sky (Book of Darkness, from Nanoha)

A chance at a decent Fem!Naruto quest? Hell Yes!

Also, my reasoning for this vote. The Tome of the Night Sky, A.K.A. The Book of Darkness, had a pretty raw deal in canon. Sure, it loved Hayate, and it was freed from the corrupted security program that was overriding it, but still. It couldn't survive past Hayate. And neither could the Wolkenritter, unless my canon fu has failed me.

Playing as the Tome gives it a chance at a Real life, free of the hell that the Security Program forced it to live for centuries and/or Millenia.

Plus, Ninja in Naruto are Already Sneaky Battlemages. This just makes Naruko an even Better Battlemage!

And possibly lets us summon the Wolkenritter. Or Reinforce.

GoC said:
So can we vote here?
If so:
[X] An elfen child, whose song contained only tragedy (Lucy/Kaede, from Elfen Lied)
Yes, you may vote. In fact, you can vote all day long... Now to see on providing linkies! on GM Notes for Gameplay stuff...

As for Reinforce, well... Lemme get the above link's quoted and linked, 'kay?

EDIT: I have now given links on such things as 'Tensei Mode', and 'What could have been'... Weapon example is obviously linked on the voting EX. link.

Basher, why are you bothering to put difficulty levels up? We all know what you're gonna do, just skip to the end.
[X] An eroding dream, that suffered from biological corrosion (Sabitsuki, from .Flow)

After reading the link provided, and how if we choose the Book its after a Bad End where Nanoha and Fate and the rest are Eaten by the book, I wish to change my vote.

[X] An eroding dream, that suffered from biological corrosion (Sabitsuki, from .Flow)

Because I completely missed her the first time, and Her in Naruto would allow for some Insanely Awesome things to happen.

Ardion Prosili said:
Basher, why are you bothering to put difficulty levels up? We all know what you're gonna do, just skip to the end.
Ah~, but the reason why I've included a difficulty vote is to gauge your personal difficulty. Like do you do Hardcore on IWBTG sort of preference sort of thing.
Darik29 said:
After reading the link provided, and how if we choose the Book its after a Bad End where Nanoha and Fate and the rest are Eaten by the book, I wish to change my vote.

Because I completely missed her the first time, and Her in Naruto would allow for some Insanely Awesome things to happen.
Actually, the BoD may have been Bad End, and with Heaven's Feel vibe. But who knows? Maybe they're STILL stuck in her stomach 'soul', so... Great, I'm imagining Dark!Sakura 'love' here, eheheh.

As for 'her', you mean Sabi right? Well, you'll see. At the end, I personally imagined many scenarios with her in mind. So, overall, if I where to be honest... Vote with your heart.

[X]A Naruto who died early via Fanon levels of Abuse.
because i am interested what you will spin out of that

I assume we aren't getting the DNA hatekillmurder voice along for the ride?

Because Kaede was very kind as a child, and later as Nyuu. She only became what she was as Lucy due to a break down and the voice in her head, which is mostly also due to bad luck and everyone around her torturing her.

Her first friend was killed in front of her, only a girl pretending to be her friend secretly smiled as it happened.

Then the Vectors kicked in. Note that before this advent they only ever did things when Kaede was having nightmares, in other words she had no idea she had them.

Even after this Kaede wasn't murderkilleverything. Even after she was lied to by Kyouta she was still kind.

How? Because the only reason she got caught was because she was protecting a friend. A friend that didn't think she was a freak, one that ran away with her to escape her father and find her mother. Well, she killed her father by mistake when he was trying to hurt her.

A normal human girl. And then they found Kaede and that girl got shot because they thought she was like Kaede. They then lied and said they would save the girl if Kaede- oh wait

That was Kaede offering to go with them only if they saved her friend. Crying and begging.

And she only left when she overheard that her friend had no chance of living in the first place.

Kaede/Lucy/Nyu my friends, a kind girl, made a monster only by mankind.

I'm sure, given Basher's in charge, it'll be all of the above lilly.

Ardion Prosili said:
Also pointless, despite what lying liar Basher says. There is only YOU MUST DIE modo.
Tis' true that Basher often loves Hardo Modo.

But I do promise that I shall pester him to not advance the settings in the middle of the let's play.

Lilithium said:

But I do promise that I shall pester him to not advance the settings in the middle of the let's play.
i'm sorry lilly but

It's useless! It's useless!

Ok, distractions from a walk to Glasgow and a time being pestered aside...
Ardion Prosili said:
Also pointless, despite what lying liar Basher says. There is only YOU MUST DIE modo.
Actually, I said "I Reject your vote, and substitute my GM Garrentee"" on Tensei Mode.

Basically, it means no matter what vote you do (and by Personal Difficulty, it's the option you wish for the most, or the option you tend to play with all your video games.)

There will be Reincarnations. Reincarnations everywhere. Including not just Konoha, but well... Let's see how THAT will derail Canon (and that's before Mushrooms.)
Lilithium said:

And pester you did. Here's my response.

If there is ONE thing restraining myself from forcing a child into being breakfast to TYPE MOON, it is this One Rule;

This ONE rule being; Strange Attracts Strange. The Stranger you are, the more Awesome you are and such... The more 'magnetic' you are to the Moonlit World (ESPECIALLY if you are involved in the Moonlit World.)

I actually have to RESTRAIN myself from having Naru-chan's blood sucked by by a True Ancestor losing control over her cute blood, let alone a Vampire. Hell, just a normal Vampire could be overkill in most circumstances, and this is before I CAN'T use ORT due to it being the 'Cthulhu' of the Nasuverse...

Though technically the 'best' way to 'win' in the Nasuverse is to just be an ordinary guy, I cannot allow that at all here. So for that reason, you are a Naruto (and probably Female,) and a Reincarnation of someone to boot.
Ardion Prosili said:
i'm sorry lilly but

It's useless! It's (all) useless!
So you're quoting Battler eh? (Don't mind if I edit in Quoted Red Truth there.) Well, though I doubt this Quest is 'SeaNeco Kwest' (it's a Naru/Nasu with Reincarnations,) it's more like to be towards this sort of music (as Nasu has a love affair with a few Genres of Music.)

Maybe reality, with a hint of Mystery (and this is before we get to your Cliche Murder Mysteries on suspicious islands full of seagulls, necos and seacats.) Nasuverse and the Moonlit World is riddled with Mystery. It's still Naruto, but seeing on giving it a more... 'Seinen Serious' tone instead of "SHONEN BUUULLLSHIIIT!" that was Naruto going Super Saiyan.

Badum-tish

Also, VOTE WITH [X] BOXES FOR GM COUNTING REASONS!

Current Tally...

[1] (Fanon Naruto)
Scia
[Sacchin] (HIBACHI)
[2] (Sabitsuki)
Ardion Prosili, Darik29,
[3] (Lucy/Kaede)
GoC, Lilithium, cyberswordsmen
[2] (Book of Darkness)
Malcolmo, Pipeman
[0] (OC Custom Demon Weapon Quest 2.0)
-[0] Options

Aggresivesnakes, Thou vote hath not beenth counted due to not being blessed by the [X] next to it. ¦(
Scia said:
[x]A Naruto who died early via Fanon levels of Abuse.
because i am interested what you will spin out of that
Well, know that SB vote that is changed due to this not being SB, but QQ? Well, let's say you'd still have Command Seals, but not the Forum Link or the Archetype blessing. They'd be a few more potential differences as well, depends really.

But that Naruto will be named Naruto if chosen, and s/he'd have a LOAD of issues. What could those issues potentially be? Will he hath been a soul who only survived by shear luck, a soul of sin who struggled to survive, or has that soul gone dim while the foxes cry?

We'll see...

made a proper [X] out of my [x]

[X] (Lucy/Kaede)

The amount of nightmare fuel and what in this game makes everything worth it

Last edited by a moderator:
GM Update/Last Call, on SB, BL and QQ...

'Sup everyone. Sorry if I kept all of you waiting. But juuust a little update and a looming last call for last minute consideration.

First of, I'd be updating on SB>BL>QQ>SB formula. Second, I've started updating SB, but won't start updating BL until 2.2's done.

And thirdly, once BL is done with a slightly different canon from the SB version due to AUcard, THEN I'd lock the votes here. So last call, along with a Dice Roll here since Invisible Castle has being 503/dead for awhile, sadly.

Oh, and to let you know. There's a minor chance as of this roll that I MAY Lock the Book of Darkness Vote instead.

Thing is, since Gun God has been in lead for above 7 days, I WOULD Have locked votes there. But due to update lateness, It got beaten barely by one vote by the Book of Darkness.

So, to compensate on numerous factors, such as them being Lunatics on difficulty, and lateness on my part. I'd say out of the d5 roll, 1/3 is Gun God, while 4/5 would be the Reinforce option. Let's see Beast's Lair's luck here.
[blockquote]Rolled 1d5 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

Re: GM Update/Last Call, on SB, BL and QQ...

Second thoughts, on event of 3, I'd do a coin flip here :p 1 = Gun, 2 = Book
[blockquote]Rolled 1d2 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back