• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Snack Table Talk

Scholar of Time

Master of Lurking
Okay, so...those of us who have been in one of the sex-positive lifestyles for decades (generally divisible between the spectrum of kinkster vs swinger) know one truth:

The snack table is where you learn what's up.

Whether that's a swinger spread, a dungeon water & necessities bench, or a full-on closed-door munch spread, it's where we learn the cultural and social aspect of our velvet underground; what behavior gets you excoriated, who to go to about rope, what's the best way to work in watersports during a sounding scene, what snacks you should pack in your kitbag - anything and everything.

I don't see one, so I'm throwing a thread up here specifically to address that - if you want to plop down a topic, as you would whilst refreshing yourself with a nice dungeon-thick coffee or water.

I'll start by contributing a small list of some of the most important day-to-day things that come to mind.

1. Always carry emt shears / safety scissors
2. Always carry baby aspirin & children's benadryl
3. Aftercare after every scene, even if no-one touches (including online scenes, can't emphasize that enough)
4. Test your weight on the Dungeon equipment (with a fresh towel, of course) before you start play.
5. If it's in someone's house, pick your exit first and stick near it - whether it's a shifty host or a fucked-up situation, private homes are a must-escape not a stick-around. Dungeons & swinger playhouses, kind of the reverse - stick near the entrance, you'll meet and hear the most interesting shit (and be near the best exit anyway).
6. Watch someone play before you play with them, if you at all can; that's the only way to really know.
7. Always bring your kitbag, and keep nitrile gloves and a medium-size first aid kit in that bitch.
8. One comfort item for you, one comfort item for your play partners - your aftercare is important too. The top or dom/me should always mentally include the bottom / sub 's aftercare in their aftercare, even if it's 'leave me alone so I can recover'.
9. Oh shit, negotiate! NEGOTIATE EVERYTHING! And make it sexy...it's part of foreplay that is often overlooked.
10. YMMV on anything except safety and consent - people argue about those, but nobody who you want to mess with argues against those.

Alright, That's my rant and shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back