• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Space Anomaly OCC (Hiatus)

Necrorifter

Lord of the Death and the Wanderer of the Reality.
This is an SFW thread.
I do not write any sexual content.
If you guys write it yourself without me having any part of it.
Then feel free to do that once I give the go-ahead as I feel like it is the proper time and mood for that between characters/PCs.

Welcome to the Space Anomaly. Exactly like the No Man Sky version. This is a Hub of players known as travelers who are mostly isekai aka chosen via shuttle who land next to their house and ask if they want to go on grand adventure and they accept. Here, this is a new iteration and you are the first traveler of Surveyor: Space Anomalies Artificial Intelligence otherwise affectionately called Sai, which chose to explore the multiverse and gather data for itself while providing rewards to its agents. A pseudo Jump-Chain so to speak.

However, because this is a new iteration. Most things are offline until you accomplish missions and let Sai gather data and resources to improve and awaken its dormant functions.

The sheet is not needed although helpful to keep track of your things. What is needed is your name, appearance, and maybe skill/talent/experience/knowledge to make you stand out a bit more or utilize to your advantage during missions. You are likely to be an average Earth human tier citizen of your world whether it is Earthian or otherwise. You are provided a grey sleek suit made of advanced fabric and an airtight helmet that is tougher than it appears along with an attached energy pistol with a rechargeable battery on the suit's magnetic belt. The shuttle also offers to store your memory upon recruited so you don't feel a sense of homesickness until your adventure is over. Or at least the sentimental memory, you still retain practical knowledge. It won't be helpful if you forget how to speak or walk now will it?

Last edited:
Welcome to the Space Anomaly. Exactly like the No Man Sky version. This is a Hub of players known as travelers who are mostly isekai aka chosen via shuttle who land next to their house and ask if they want to go on grand adventure and they accept. Here, this is a new iteration and you are the first traveler of Surveyor: Space Anomalies Artificial Intelligence otherwise affectionately called Sai, which chose to explore the multiverse and gather data for itself while providing rewards to its agents. A pseudo Jump-Chain so to speak.

However, because this is a new iteration. Most things are offline until you accomplish missions and let Sai gather data and resources to improve and awaken its dormant functions.

The sheet is not needed although helpful to keep track of your things. What is needed is your name, appearance, and maybe skill/talent/experience/knowledge to make you stand out a bit more or utilize to your advantage during missions. You are likely to be an average Earth human tier citizen of your world whether it is Earthian or otherwise. You are provided a grey sleek suit made of advanced fabric and an airtight helmet that is tougher than it appears along with an attached energy pistol with a rechargeable battery on the suit's magnetic belt. The shuttle also offers to store your memory upon recruited so you don't feel a sense of homesickness until your adventure is over. Or at least the sentimental memory, you still retain practical knowledge. It won't be helpful if you forget how to speak or walk now will it?
How does this work exactly though I'm probably sleeping for at least a few hours

How does this work exactly though I'm probably sleeping for at least a few hours
This is a semi-jumpchain because instead of a benefactor, it is just an intelligent space station moving you guys throughout the multiverse, dropping you off in missions for rewards. Nothing stops you from persisting in the world after completion of a mission to do more things but there is no "quest" or extra "reward" beyond what you acquire in the world. However, since the reward itself does not provide it, it does not necessarily function in other settings or last long.

Also in a normal jumpchain, you get points or power of setting before actually facing it. Here, you get rewards after the jump itself. So you have to survive off what you acquire from the setting itself and previous settings. Thankfully, these are mission-style meaning it is small-scale and much safer as you can just leave early if it gets dangerous or ditch the world as soon as you complete the mission and retreat back to your shuttle/dropship. Still, nothing stops you from exploring the wider world at your risk.

The reward system basically acquires credits and some bonus items, depending on the quest, side objectives, etc. The credits can be spent in the shop which is themed after the current setting and anyone you encounter during a mission can appear in Space Anomaly for you to "hire" their service as your companion. Hell, random companions themed after the current setting can still appear for purchase too. There is a bar where you can also buy some buff pre-mission to give you an advantage in tackling the next mission, etc. You guys will have to play the game to see more of the stuff and rules since it is basically growing with you guys and your needs/wants. This also means that what you guys do here can shape how things will work for future players too. The perk of being the first crew of travelers is being its founder and shaping how shit works around here.

This does mean you both can buy shit right now and want to save some credits for future mission rewards that you like but cannot afford. There is a favorite system so you can store some shit that you want but cannot afford right now.

As for world selection, I am going with your "PC" wishes and offer a selection of missions that can focus on the part of the world you guys want although it might be quiet or calm or dangerous outside of the mission area if you going out into the wider world. I also offer selections of my own custom missions and worlds so as to not always step into the canon and even canon can have its unique twist such as a mission that sends you to RWBY to help power up the Atlas City into the sky because all other kingdoms have fallen to walking sea Grimm straight out of eldritch horror.

So you guys can ask for worlds for me to include them if I have a mission that takes place on them.

This is a semi-jumpchain because instead of a benefactor, it is just an intelligent space station moving you guys throughout the multiverse, dropping you off in missions for rewards. Nothing stops you from persisting in the world after completion of a mission to do more things but there is no "quest" or extra "reward" beyond what you acquire in the world. However, since the reward itself does not provide it, it does not necessarily function in other settings or last long.

Also in a normal jumpchain, you get points or power of setting before actually facing it. Here, you get rewards after the jump itself. So you have to survive off what you acquire from the setting itself and previous settings. Thankfully, these are mission-style meaning it is small-scale and much safer as you can just leave early if it gets dangerous or ditch the world as soon as you complete the mission and retreat back to your shuttle/dropship. Still, nothing stops you from exploring the wider world at your risk.

The reward system basically acquires credits and some bonus items, depending on the quest, side objectives, etc. The credits can be spent in the shop which is themed after the current setting and anyone you encounter during a mission can appear in Space Anomaly for you to "hire" their service as your companion. Hell, random companions themed after the current setting can still appear for purchase too. There is a bar where you can also buy some buff pre-mission to give you an advantage in tackling the next mission, etc. You guys will have to play the game to see more of the stuff and rules since it is basically growing with you guys and your needs/wants. This also means that what you guys do here can shape how things will work for future players too. The perk of being the first crew of travelers is being its founder and shaping how shit works around here.

This does mean you both can buy shit right now and want to save some credits for future mission rewards that you like but cannot afford. There is a favorite system so you can store some shit that you want but cannot afford right now.

As for world selection, I am going with your "PC" wishes and offer a selection of missions that can focus on the part of the world you guys want although it might be quiet or calm or dangerous outside of the mission area if you going out into the wider world. I also offer selections of my own custom missions and worlds so as to not always step into the canon and even canon can have its unique twist such as a mission that sends you to RWBY to help power up the Atlas City into the sky because all other kingdoms have fallen to walking sea Grimm straight out of eldritch horror.

So you guys can ask for worlds for me to include them if I have a mission that takes place on them.
I'll starts with mosty low and somewhat powered worlds Food wars chaotic yo kai watch sword art online I don't want to get hurt so i max out my defense kenichi assassin creed full metal alchemist bayblade

Last edited:
I'll starts with mosty low and somewhat powered worlds Food wars chaotic yo kai watch sword art online I don't want to get hurt so i max out my defense kenichi assassin creed full metal alchemist bayblade
So you will try to focus on buying as many armor/defensive items and magic and everything related to just staying alive as long as you can. Oh right, while I can use the jumpdoc/CYOA themselves as inspiration for that stuff. I ultimately decide what will appear in the shop afterward. It is much more physical goods than actually perks themselves. It is a hyper-advanced space station that empowers you, not an omnipotent benefactor after all. I do have the means to give perks in some fashion but it is more expensive because it basically rewrites your essence and there is only so much you can have active at once before you... well... not you... or going rogue and power-crazed.

Can you go back to that worlds?
Yes, you can repeat the missions, although you might not get any more rewards if Sai doesn't get anything. Please don't abuse this. This is meant for new players in the future to replay some lower missions that other players already did. I also have a difficulty scale that can change up the missions for new rewards and harder or different challenges.

If I take away the same world or same missions, that can mean future players miss out on some stuff or are never able to get that one shit they want because they just don't have enough credit at that time.
If you ever need help with ideas I can try and help with ideas
Let's see if I got your list right. Oh and by the way. This is SFW. I do not write any sexual content. If you guys write it yourself without me having any part of it. Then feel free to do that once I give the go-ahead as I feel like it is the proper time and mood for that.

Food wars
chaotic yo kai watch
sword art online
I don't want to get hurt so I max out my defense
Kenichi
assassin creed
full metal alchemist
Beyblade

So you will try to focus on buying as many armor/defensive items and magic and everything related to just staying alive as long as you can. Oh right, while I can use the jumpdoc/CYOA themselves as inspiration for that stuff. I ultimately decide what will appear in the shop afterward. It is much more physical goods than actually perks themselves. It is a hyper-advanced space station that empowers you, not an omnipotent benefactor after all. I do have the means to give perks in some fashion but it is more expensive because it basically rewrites your essence and there is only so much you can have active at once before you... well... not you... or going rogue and power-crazed.

Yes, you can repeat the missions, although you might not get any more rewards if Sai doesn't get anything. Please don't abuse this. This is meant for new players in the future to replay some lower missions that other players already did. I also have a difficulty scale that can change up the missions for new rewards and harder or different challenges.

If I take away the same world or same missions, that can mean future players miss out on some stuff or are never able to get that one shit they want because they just don't have enough credit at that time.

Let's see if I got your list right. Oh and by the way. This is SFW. I do not write any sexual content. If you guys write it yourself without me having any part of it. Then feel free to do that once I give the go-ahead as I feel like it is the proper time and mood for that.

Food wars
chaotic yo kai watch
sword art online
Kenichi
assassin creed
full metal alchemist
Beyblade
Chaotic and yokai watch are different.

And I ment mostly like not repeating missions just going back into that world.

Food wars
chaotic yo kai watch
sword art online
Kenichi
assassin creed
full metal alchemist
Beyblade
And not really focused on buying defense stuff I just mentioned the low power stuff first

Chaotic and yokai watch are different.

And I ment mostly like not repeating missions just going back into that world.
Yes, you can repeat the mission, do different missions in the same world, or keep exploring the world after/during the mission. I might do free roam in the future but the nature of this means players likely want to just keep doing missions to acquire rewards and grow stronger faster than just salvaging resources from the world that may or may not work in other verses. Of course, there could be zone missions aka missions that suddenly appear while you exploring the world that catch the attention of Sai and want you to resolve that for reward.

And not really focused on buying defense stuff I just mentioned the low power stuff first
I understand and I expect that as I offer smaller and lower power at first and let players work their way up.

Yes, you can repeat the mission, do different missions in the same world, or keep exploring the world after/during the mission. I might do free roam in the future but the nature of this means players likely want to just keep doing missions to acquire rewards and grow stronger faster than just salvaging resources from the world that may or may not work in other verses. Of course, there could be zone missions aka missions that suddenly appear while you exploring the world that catch the attention of Sai and want you to resolve that for reward.

I understand and I expect that as I offer smaller and lower power at first and let players work their way up.
Is any I suggested/want a issue?

Is any I suggested/want a issue?
Food wars (Trying to think of how the hell to make mission that benefit Sai in some way here but I guess I will send you to hell kitchen because you got to know how to cook for yourself in future missions if you going camping. Note to self on add Cooking in Dungeon anime here afterward to make use of those cooking skills)

chaotic (Look like Yugioh style aka card monster battle game. Beside need to check the plot and what monsters they have. Should be fine. It like going on pokemon adventure yeah?)

yo kai watch (Same as above but digimon style)

sword art online (No problem)

I don't want to get hurt so I max out my defense (Need to remember to watch this someday but no problem, just good old fantasy theme... with partially gamer system? You might not get the game system off the bat if we doing this early)

Kenichi (Good old street fight. No problem)

assassin creed (No problem but umm. You probably will beat everyone with just an advanced suit and energy pistol... Not unless I change thing up for the mission such as Eden can effect you or Templar gain an power up from strange source and you must stop them, etc.)

full metal alchemist (Whew, lot of catch up on plot since I am sure you really want to get involved in plot and meet all the characters here.)

Beyblade (LET IT RIPPPPPPPP! No different than Chaotic and Yo Kai Watch, just top spinner style.)

Last edited:
Basically
Feel free to explain both of them. I have the general gist of things. Maybe not enough to actually do the whole plot as expected from true JumpChain but enough for the mission style of this game... Unless you wander off to explore more of the setting.
Basically there the human world where to most people chaotic is just a card game but by winning a certain amount of online games in a row I think it's 10 but could be wrong there get mail from the site they input it in and a copy of them is sent to chaotic note I say copy.

They get ported into the port cort where there Immediately get there first match where they actually become the creatures.

Okay quick rules of the game there 4 tribes but I'll get to them more in depth in another post Damian mipedian overworlder and underworlder

The 3 official play is 6v6 3v3 and 1v1 eatch creature can have one battle gear and depending on how many creatures at the start mugic witch is basically music magic. Items

And ten locations.

Last edited:
What important about creatures are there tribes stats energy aka hp don't know the official name but basically what smaller group there are and what elements there trained in if any.

There attacks cards but that ain't really said in the cartoon.

Lastly using there location originally they can port to parem the world the creatures live in and they can scan creatures locations and battle gear mugics along with interacting with the people there.

Important to know The quality of the scan can change depending on the current status of the thing your scanning for example when you scan a location during a rockslide the location will be having a earthquake during that scan or a creature being stronger weaker or just different depending on if there under effects of battlegear mugic or locations or just hurt.

And let's finally get into eatch of the tribes. First off the overworlders the story book "good guys" most of there abilitys have to do with boosting eatch other there most noteworthy element is earth.

Next the underworlders they life under ground and the story book "bad guys" a good amount of there abilitys run off sacrificing others of your creatures there most common element is fire.

Next mipedians life in the desert and almost all of them can turn invisible there another noteworthy ability some of them but that a spoiler so tell me if you dont mind them there most used element is air.

Now Damian basically ants and structured like trump wanted the US nothing gets in but us and don't trust anybody but us and attack on sight. There abilitys mostly run off having certain creatures being either on the field or being where destroyed creatures go there go element is earth.

Lastly all the tribes are at war with eatch other for a long time but eatch of them got more beef with another more in particular.
Overworld vs underworld don't remember there beef in specific gonna have to watch a few episodes.

Now the mipedians and damions I do know basically generations in the past the Damians tunneled under the mipedians by them current lush Foresty home and started making the place dry mipedians found out assaulted the Damians and the rest is history. Though I don't know if the damions know what they were doing when they started heck I bet the current Damians and mipedians dont know.

Basically

Basically there the human world where to most people chaotic is just a card game but by winning a certain amount of online games in a row I think it's 10 but could be wrong there get mail from the site they input it in and a copy of them is sent to chaotic note I say copy.

They get ported into the port cort where there Immediately get there first match where they actually become the creatures.

Okay quick rules of the game there 4 tribes but I'll get to them more in depth in another post Damian mipedian overworlder and underworlder

The 3 official play is 6v6 3v3 and 1v1 eatch creature can have one battle gear and depending on how many creatures at the start mugic witch is basically music magic. Items

And ten locations.
Copy? As in if they win "10" card games in row. They get "cloned" to enter Chaotic Note to play as creature/monster/summon/minion against other, basically they are the card in the game. They of course get items and equipment of their creature.

What important about creatures are there tribes stats energy aka hp don't know the official name but basically what smaller group there are and what elements there trained in if any.
Understandable. Make me think of tribes from Shadow of War that can influence the... setup/build of orcs from that tribe.

There attacks cards but that ain't really said in the cartoon.

Lastly using there location originally they can port to parem the world the creatures live in and they can scan creatures locations and battle gear mugics along with interacting with the people there.

Important to know The quality of the scan can change depending on the current status of the thing your scanning for example when you scan a location during a rockslide the location will be having a earthquake during that scan or a creature being stronger weaker or just different depending on if there under effects of battlegear mugic or locations or just hurt.
That is cool for scanner that keep up with changes or mess up depends on situation.

And let's finally get into eatch of the tribes. First off the overworlders the story book "good guys" most of there abilitys have to do with boosting eatch other there most noteworthy element is earth.

Next the underworlders they life under ground and the story book "bad guys" a good amount of there abilitys run off sacrificing others of your creatures there most common element is fire.

Next mipedians life in the desert and almost all of them can turn invisible there another noteworthy ability some of them but that a spoiler so tell me if you dont mind them there most used element is air.

Now Damian basically ants and structured like trump wanted the US nothing gets in but us and don't trust anybody but us and attack on sight. There abilitys mostly run off having certain creatures being either on the field or being where destroyed creatures go there go element is earth.
Tell me. I am not a player, so I should know things.

So since far, white, black, blue, red/green of MTG color system.

Telling you stuff how good is the info?
Oh they are good. Thank you for sharing.

Lastly all the tribes are at war with eatch other for a long time but eatch of them got more beef with another more in particular.
Overworld vs underworld don't remember there beef in specific gonna have to watch a few episodes.

Now the mipedians and damions I do know basically generations in the past the Damians tunneled under the mipedians by them current lush Foresty home and started making the place dry mipedians found out assaulted the Damians and the rest is history. Though I don't know if the damions know what they were doing when they started heck I bet the current Damians and mipedians dont know.
I expected that for storybook good versus bad conflicts. Desert versus Forest.

Lastly eatch of the tribes aren't entirely black and white for example while most of the underworlders

Customs are might makes right.

I'm sure some of there thought process of there abilitys is better at least one of us survive then I'm the strongest so I survive

Copy? As in if they win "10" card games in row. They get "cloned" to enter Chaotic Note to play as creature/monster/summon/minion against other, basically they are the card in the game. They of course get items and equipment of their creature.

Understandable. Make me think of tribes from Shadow of War that can influence the... setup/build of orcs from that tribe.

That is cool for scanner that keep up with changes or mess up depends on situation.

Tell me. I am not a player, so I should know things.

So since far, white, black, blue, red/green of MTG color system.

Oh they are good. Thank you for sharing.

I expected that for storybook good versus bad conflicts. Desert versus Forest.
Nah there just themselves when there copied they only become creatures when there playing with someone and not even for all the time during there themselves when there doing the locations and deciding which creature fights which creature. And when they want to go home the scanner of the earth person lights up and if the earth person presses it they gain all of the memories of the perem version

Damians got another special thing but that spoilers as well

Will we have all the safe benefits and drawbacks of being in the SAO system that the other individuals received while in the...

Netdive?

Gear?
That one is interesting. Typically the shuttle will escort travellers to mission area. But since SAO itself is in the game. So either they land near the store to buy the Netdive Gear... Or you guys get plugged into the SAO from the safely of shuttle in safe spot.

Latter mean there is no death feature of SAO since it is not through netdive gear itself but hard to get anything in setting of SAO back to space station if you just stay in shuttle. Former mean you can bring Netdive Gear back among other things but death in SAO is very real if you are in that time period before Kirito broke out of game and end death game. The interesting issue is can you bring anything back from SAO itself since it is virtual thing, not an actual good. I would reckon that you keep the muscle memory that Kirito display in GGO game despite it is being different game from SAO because of all things he have to do in there. Perhaps those virtual things will make appearance in next virtual world you guys end up in such as TRON.

Thankfully, death merely mean respawn back at station as it automatically pull you back. There is no true death unless you guys fuck with something beyond the scope of Sai ability to save your ass. The price is that since you guys didn't return back to shuttle to leave the properly way, whatever stuff you guys pick up from the setting that is not covered by Sai aka purchase at station's shops. It get left behind and lost. So try not to die in first place.

Unless you mean something else with safe and drawback here?

Lastly eatch of the tribes aren't entirely black and white for example while most of the underworlders

Customs are might makes right.

I'm sure some of there thought process of there abilitys is better at least one of us survive then I'm the strongest so I survive
Understandable for no pure white and black. It never that simple.

Nah there just themselves when there copied they only become creatures when there playing with someone and not even for all the time during there themselves when there doing the locations and deciding which creature fights which creature. And when they want to go home the scanner of the earth person lights up and if the earth person presses it they gain all of the memories of the perem version
Oh that is good for original get the memories of their copy self.

Damians got another special thing but that spoilers as well
And you can still tell me that as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back